Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (5377 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Nope, thats not what i meant, the main purpose of the thread is to encourage ladies to be self reliant.. why i involve marriage is that, ladies that are self reliant will be resourceful in a maritally.

Your title and first post contradict this but it's all good, seeing that you agree with me. kiss

Your topic practically stated that a woman with no work is no wife material. Having a job doesn't necessarily make you wifeable( pardon me).
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2017
iamJ:
says who? angry

Says we. tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
He should also provide an English teacher for you.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Agbaya, fish head. tongue

Hafar?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
Darling, everything in this life has its pros and cons. Nothing will ever be 100% guaranteed. Even with making hair, baking etc When will you have the energy and time to do all these things when you're married with kids and have a permanent job that you're doing? Is there longevity in it? Its not like it's something you can do from your bed. So change your mentality, and stop acting like it's a must, because it's not.
There is actually longetivity in it... stop using taking care of kids as an excuse. A good wife must always find a balance...And yeah i know a lady that dropped as a bank manager to focus on her cathering bussiness and today she is a multi millionaire.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Your title and first post contradict this but it's all good, seeing that you agree with me. kiss

Your topic practically stated that a woman with no work is no wife material. Having a job doesn't necessarily make you wifeable( pardon me).
So what makes a woman wifeable apart from character?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
He should also provide an English teacher for you.
sadsadmaky why so wiket?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
There is actually longetivity in it... stop using taking care of kids as an excuse. A good wife must always find a balance...And yeah i know a lady that dropped as a bank manager to focus on her cathering bussiness and today she is a multi millionaire.
What will work for A will not work for B. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with learning a trade. But to make it a criteria that ALL women must do, to be " wife material " it doesn't make any fuckkingg sense and I will not agree with that. Learning a trade is not for everybody. You're telling me not use excuses, but you gave me excuses when i pointed out various ways to make money. Stop contradicting yourself and think about what you type before you post it.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
So what makes a woman wifeable apart from character?

Every other thing apart from a Job. You know how many jobless girls dey get married every Saturday? angry
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Every other thing apart from a Job. You know how many jobless girls dey get married every Saturday? angry
Its not about joblessness, its about what you can give.. Most ladies are good in baking but dnt have the financial assistance in starting it, but with the help of the guy or the husband, what she has learnt can come into place in her marriage.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2017
At the age of 20 I was working, schooling and living alone.... I could probably own a car then if I wanted to....

Some years later, I made a terrible decision and things are not going as planned

Life is not a straight edge like a ruler, it is more like a roller coaster(full of ups and downs) do not judge people by their current situation...
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Its not about joblessness, its about what you can give.. Most ladies are good in baking but dnt have the financial assistance in starting it, but with the help of the guy or the husband, what she has learnt can come into place in her marriage.

Errrrrmmm, you're right tho. angry
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Saintsammurai(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Errrrrmmm, you're right tho. angry
yeah finally she agrees.. nice dp though, Africa queen.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
yeah finally she agrees.. nice dp though, Africa queen.

Lol. Only idiots argue blindly, you had reasonable points.

Errrrrmmm, thanks prophet. kiss
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Adaumunocha(f): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2017
Baking... Check
Hairstyling... Check.

Saint are you not the seer?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Only idiots argue blindly, you had reasonable points.

Errrrrmmm, thanks prophet. kiss
finally you got to upload. .nice dp sis
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

sadsadmaky why so wiket?
Such mentality is stupid jare. Buyday girl wey our cake? angry

Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Agbaya, fish head. tongue

Hafar?
Bread head. tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Mariinee:
Bwahahahahahaahaa. grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by iamJ(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Baking... Check
Hairstyling... Check.

Saint are you not the seer?
that is not a talent biko, even 5years old can make a dolls hair, go and learn meaningful things
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Bread head. tongue

yeah too stupid!!.
.all for you sis!!

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by hanassholesolo: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

If all you said about your mum is true.......what were you doing in job sections some days back

Are you 12? Should he stay at home and ride on his mother success until he's married? Weakest reply i've seen.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

finally you got to upload. .nice dp sis

Loool. cheesy cheesy grin

Used to upload my pinshure anyhow with my old account na but this one na my sister sha. Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by SgtKisswhere: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
online trading, selling goods and services, online surveys, reviewing websites, teaching, investments in multiple small companies, heck you can even get paid if you have a large following on instagram. So many ways, its just that people don't educate themselves properly. Its not a necessity to learn a trade, especially in this day and age. Although it may be helpful, dont act like its a criteria for marriage. The easiest and fastest ways are to make money online. Open your eyes.

cool ways of making money but are the ladies making the effort to learn all these? it ain't even about learning a trade, it could be a skill.....hell ladies shld just have something bringing money in for them. it is high time ladies realise you re too awesome to wait on a guy to feed or cloth you!!!
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Used to upload my pinshure anyhow with my old account na but this one na my sister sha. Thanks kiss
I need the number of the girl on your dp ASAP cheesy
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

lol.okay,,she's gat a nice dimple. wink
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
I need the number of the girl on your dp ASAP cheesy

Huh? shocked Na her uncle you be biko lipsrsealed
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Safiaa(f): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

cool ways of making money but are the ladies making the effort to learn all these? it ain't even about learning a trade, it could be a skill.....hell ladies shld just have something bringing money in for them. it is high time ladies realise you re too awesome to wait on a guy to feed or cloth you!!!
Yeah true. Some of the blame can be put on us as well. Nice dp btw.
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

yeah too stupid!!.
.all for you sis!!
Please give Jude too oh. grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

lol.okay,,she's gat a nice dimple. wink

I call it accidental dimple because it's one sided. cheesy grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Huh? shocked Na her uncle you be biko lipsrsealed
so you think I will marry my Aunty before
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

Bread head. tongue

No respect again. No be una fault, I have to grow taller before y'all beat me up one day nii. angry angry
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
so you think I will marry my Aunty before

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Marry me instead, this one never reach market. wink
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Marry me instead, this one never reach market. wink
shocked you want fisola to kill me

Biko I still love my life cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African-american Ladies Bares It All In See Through Outfit (photos) / When Your Jollof Rice Is A Slay Queen (photo) / Meet The Woman Who Broke World Record For SleepĂ­ng With 919 Men In 12 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.