Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material (5374 Views)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:

cheesy cheesy
Anyways, so I believe fisola is' still that nigga!'? Correct tongue and maky with omo nna , correct ! ?

So that leaves me still single and searching cry

No no no oooo.

We're both single nii, lerruz be double biko. kiss
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola no try me oo angry
We go remove our pyant for this nl and fight. grin cheesy grin
Pls na, someone cannot play with you again. cry

Which pyant? I no dey wear pata na cheesy undecided

Shey when I was asking you like a good girl, you were doing shakara nii. Limme! angry tongue
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Which pyant? I no dey wear pata na cheesy undecided

Shey when I was asking you like a good girl, you were doing shakara nii. Limme! angry tongue
You want Vaseline crew to wan.k this afternoon. No pata keh? shocked shocked
Oya na sister mii. kiss kiss
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
You want Vaseline crew to wan.k this afternoon. No pata keh? shocked shocked
Oya na sister mii. kiss kiss

I'll let you go this time sha, because of Omo nna sha. kiss

A colleague is raking for her bf because he sent her 25k instead of 30k. I don laff tire. Choiiii! I wanted to send a VN but she just ended the call outta anger. cheesy grin grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

No no no oooo.

We're both single nii, lerruz be double biko. kiss
grin grin you are one crazy chick grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'll let you go this time sha, because of Omo nna sha. kiss

A colleague is raking for her bf because he sent her 25k instead of 30k. I don laff tire. Choiiii! I wanted to send a VN but she just ended the call outta anger. cheesy grin grin
He go kuku finish you if you try am. grin

What does she need the money for?
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
He go kuku finish you if you try am. grin

What does she need the money for?

Finish his in-law? shocked

Na long story ooo but I think the guy deserves it sha. cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by Blackhawk01: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin you are one crazy chick grin

That one no be news nii tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by makydebbie(f): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Finish his in-law? shocked

Na long story ooo but I think the guy deserves it sha. cheesy lipsrsealed
He no fit na. wink

Comma gist me. grin
Re: Any Lady Above 22 Years Of Age, That Dont Have A Handwork Is Not A Wife Material by YourFatherLap: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
Any guy above 21yrs of age with NO house of his own and probably two cars......is a waste to this generation
FOOOOOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures) / AFROCANDY Is 50 Years Old & She Is Still Doing This {PHOTO} / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.