Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (13294 Views)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by mrbillz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Side matters! Gives the the pride to sample wide, deep or whatever it might seems.
Both parties wouldn't need to worry about satisfaction grin tongue
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
sunshineG:
I can't even imagine the scene grin

Even more, I can't imagine the woman filing a case... How dip did he go self

The woman was probably angry about his size. At least if you'd fuçk me, fūçk me with a big dick na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
I remember in the university bathroom seeing a guy with a small dick. It was exactly like that of a 7or8 year old. I really felt pity for him cos no female will stay with even if na love.
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by joystickextend1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why not increase ya joystick and be prepared for any pussy you jam tongue.. Contact us for more
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Amarabae(f): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Small dick guys consoling themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amarabae:

wide pu*ussy ladies feeling funky..lol

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
where have you been
I am always here
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ibkayee(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Piiko:
I am always here
I actually missed you, weirdly lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibkayee:

Aww thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by JamesReacher(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
Amarabae:
What size is considered small sef?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by NaeChris: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

which one bi lies..any ladies talking about wanting big joystick already have a wide pu*sy
Some ladies own be like 'form a cycle! A BIG CYCLE, wider wider wider...'
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
NaeChris:
Some ladies own be like 'form a cycle! A BIG CYCLE, wider wider wider...'

i tell you.like the won way i nack 3days ago
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by NaeChris: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
midehi2:

Guy, there are priicks that are too small....that even if na 10yrs old girl, the thing go still dangle inside tongue
Na lie. God did it such that every size of d!ck will give pleasure(probably to an extent) depending on the size such that a woman is not suppose to complain, since the pvssy has known no other d!ck except her husband's.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Centrallock: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
lool. Thats not average hun, especially for a nigerian. 6-6.5 is average. How can you say 4 inches is average? When erect oh. Sho wa okay?
chia see analysis on top prick matter.. nawah o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by NaeChris: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
All these ladies defending WIDE Pvssy, e for better say una keep quiet, pretend(as una sabi pretend) say una own 'tight'. Let me tell you, God designed pvssy such that as long as you are not a KEZIAH, your pvssy size will give pleasure (of different magnitude)to any size of d!ck depending on the size though; such that a 'small' d!ck will give pleasure to a woman who is not having Nou Camp between her legs. Hooks Law states that; provided the ELASTIC LIMIT IS NOT EXCEEDED, THE EXPANSION OF A PVSSY IS EQUALL TO THE SIZE OF D!CK. Mathematically, Pvssy expansion(size) is directly proportional to the size of d!ck. That is, when you keep using MONSTER COCKS on your pvssy, with time, it takes the shape of the MONSTER COCK making a NORMAL D!CK useless, this means that the pvssy don pass elastic limit, normally, it should return to it's original size, but CONSTANT use of MONSTER COCKS disfigured it. BITTER TRUTH.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by NaeChris: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i tell you.like the won way i nack 3days ago
Lol.
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Oyebee91(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
What I know is that..If a guy should bang a lady with small breasts and ass,the climax from the seX won't be different from the lady with the shape of nicki minaj. ...its a simple logic. .as some guys think of grabbing big boobs and ass,so do some ladies think of grabbing a huge dick even if it's gonna hurt them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ashjay001(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Seems a lot of guy here, are inexperienced!?

I've disvirgined a lady, took me all of seven days! Yet, she never once complained abt d size n i've gone down with a mother of 3 who couldnt take me fully, doggy na die!

Some pussies are rubber band, some seem wide, esp wen d lady is highly aroused!

Just make sure u do a good job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oyebee91:
What I know is that..If a guy should bang a lady with small breasts and ass,the climax from the seX won't be different from the lady with the shape of nicki minaj. ...its a simple logic. .as some guys think of grabbing big boobs and ass,so do some ladies think of grabbing a huge dick even if it's gonna hurt them..

you are wrong man..the climax from banging a huge bobi and huge behind is different from no behind and no bobi.

huge behind you feel like you want to die there..lol

flat one you feel like..let me just finish and stand up..lol

guys abi i lie??

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
ashjay001:
Seems a lot of guy here, are inexperienced!?

I've disvirgined a lady, took me all of seven days! Yet, she never once complained abt d size n i've gone down with a mother of 3 who couldnt take me fully, doggy na die!

Some pussies are rubber band, some seem wide, esp wen d lady is highly aroused!

Just make sure u do a good job!

na you day inexperienced

you dont disflower a girl with your prick

you use your fingers first

using your prick to pop the cherry will inflict more pain

after your fingers don bust the apple then apply alot of lubcricant for her kitten and then apply plenty for your prick and watch how you go get freedom to navigate for the express.lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Fearlez: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
A longer joystick hits certain spots and a joystick with girth creates friction which increases pleasure. Personally speaking anyway. So it has nothing to do with being wide or tight.
why do I have this feeling you're fúck-worthy?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ashjay001(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na you day inexperienced

you dont disflower a girl with your prick

you use your fingers first

using your prick to pop the cherry will inflict more pain

after your fingers don bust the apple then apply alot of lubcricant for her kitten and then apply plenty for your prick and watch how you go get freedom to navigate for the express.lol

Olodo!? U dey gv me advise on pussy matter?! Who send u?

Well, I'm largetongue!? I've had some unsuccessful experiences!? I know to relax d pussy b4 penetration n i'm creative n open to all ideas.

When guys are happy they're large, I wonder what all d hype is abt!? Do u know how many i've had to let go?!

To me, its average, but av had oloshos changing their mind or price!? Nowadays, I'm upfront, make we no waste both our time! Even with possible dates!

And, I now know to look out for big assed babes!grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
ashjay001:

Olodo!? U dey gv me advise on pussy matter?! Who send u?

Well, I'm largetongue!? I've had some unsuccessful experiences!? I know to relax d pussy b4 penetration n i'm creative n open to all ideas.

When guys are happy they're large, I wonder what all d hype is abt!? Do u know how many av had to let go?!

To me, its average, but av had oloshos changing their mind or price!? Nowadays, I'm upfront, make we no waste both our time! Even with possible dates!

And, I now know to look out for big assed babes!grin

na you bi olodo..lol

you are inexperienced thats why you day put your prick inside tear rubber vj haba

no bi so na

na finger them they use disflower woman

i don teach you now so you wont have unsuccessful experiences again.lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by alen4smith(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

which one bi lies..any ladies talking about wanting big joystick already have a wide pu*sy
no mind her very soon electric pole no go even fit satisfy her!error
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by alen4smith(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
midehi2:

Guy, there are priicks that are too small....that even if na 10yrs old girl, the thing go still dangle inside tongue
she is talking from experience!
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ashjay001(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na you bi olodo..lol

you are inexperienced thats why you day put your prick inside tear rubber vj haba

no bi so na

na finger them they use disflower woman

i know teach you now so you wont have unsuccessful experiences again.lol

What d fuckery are u saying! Seems u're average sized!?

Have u fingered n sucked so much d babe cums n everywhere is all slippery n wet, yet u cant penetrate? Or cause so much pain u just gat to stop? Even wit additional lub?

What u now do is take ur time! She comes everyday n u move a step forward each day!? Little by little, with a willing lady, u achieve full penetration!? Or if u're both jobless, it should take u over d weekend! I hate causing pain, though some ladies love it(n I luv those ladies right backgrin)!?

Guy, just no worry, I've said too much as it is! Ciao
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
ashjay001:

What d fuckery are u saying! Seems u're average sized!?

Have u fingered n sucked so much d babe cums n everywhere is all slippery n wet, yet u cant penetrate? Or cause so much pain u just gat to stop? Even wit additional lub?

What u now do is take ur time! She comes everyday n u move a step forward each day!? Little by little, with a willing lady, u achieve full penetration!? Or if u're both jobless, it should take u over d weekend! I hate causing pain, though some ladies love it(n I luv those ladies right backgrin)!?

Guy, just no worry, I've said too much as it is! Ciao

hahahaha..na internet bi this and i can say i have a big joystick even you sef fit get pencil joystick..lol..most times having a big joystick is a curse because you cant fully bury your joystick inside the kitten..lol big joystick needs a girl with wide kitten.i have seen ladies run away from guys because they have big joysticks.a guy with big joystick shouldnt be rough on bed unless the lady will suffer and even AC no go fit cool am down.all na skill
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by Dshocker(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:
A longer joystick hits certain spots and a joystick with girth creates friction which increases pleasure. Personally speaking anyway. So it has nothing to do with being wide or tight.

So, which one serves better "long or girth"?
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Piiko:
Aww thanks smiley

bro so humble for that pu**ssy..lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ladiesmirror(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Safiaa:

So which is better Long or Fat
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by cristianisraeli: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
ibkayee:

naija girls na una way...weirdly??you better talk true now and the humble boy just talk aww thanks..he didnt even ask weirdly how..lol
Re: Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read by ladiesmirror(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

4,5 inches

My boo is complaining of my 8.4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Girl Ass For Real??? / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... / Nollywood Set To Release First Hardcore P*rnographic Movie...see 'deadly' Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.