Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (43297 Views)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / See The Unclad Pictures A Slay Queen Posted Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Akalia:
you are ugly shaaa!
And you are handsome, abi the case don settle, I don't have time to fight and quarrel , any fight that dangote won't be the one separate it, is that one fight?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:

Haha haha IMO people na eye service and sycophancy they worry us, people no get mind for wahala, that's why they can accept any poo, just settle them money, they are OK , evening time dem carry inside the money go sit down for pepper soup joint , dey dance bongo.

Odika egwu... Make una carry on na... Shebi now wey Owelle don shop una red eye, wey money to even buy snurf no dey, shey people get power dance bongo abi na arabanko? Make them carry on.

Anyways, Imo always fascinates me... Imo and Abia, i hear say una niceness is second to none...Infact one yoruba guy talk sey, if your igbo girl no be from Imo or Abia, throw wey am, go find chiccala from Abia or Imo... God help us.. Buhari inefficiency dey worry Owelle...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Odika egwu... Make una carry on na... Shebi now wey Owelle don shop una red eye, wey money to even buy snurf no dey, shey people get power dance bongo abi na arabanko? Make them carry on.

Anyways, Imo always fascinates me... Imo and Abia, i hear say una niceness is second to none...Infact one yoruba guy talk sey, if your igbo girl no be from Imo or Abia, throw wey am, go find chiccala from Abia or Imo... God help us.. Bpuhari inefficiency dey worry Owelle...
Na so.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
nkemdi89:

Na so.

Dancing Arabanko...

Nice to have you back...Bae you get good skin oh... Make beta pekus touch am, e go glow... tongue
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by fortunechy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
deeper life girl
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It is only a foolish slay queen that will just be exercising a man's joystick

The real slay queens are a combination of beauty and brains and they get married on time..most of them are not social media freak and by the way ve seen countless unmarried good girls

Talk the one way u know oo

Even the foolish ones are getting wiser these days...try them and see how they will make a mess of ur life

Congrats to d groom and bride

Where is it paining ucheesycheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by chronnister(m): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2017
Very pretty lady
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by rhektor(m): 2:01am On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Since u want me to notice your hundred naira tie..u ve been noticed undecided nonsense

Feel pity for urself...don't feel pity for anyone here on Nairaland ...over righteousness day worry u

So the spanking get so painful that you needed to checky profile? cheesy[color=][/color] grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Issoraite , I don't mean to be rude to you that's why I did not direct those words at you in the first place. However thank you for visiting my profile did you remember to like it? grin

I'm sure you love what you saw there
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Akalia(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2017
nkemdi89:

And you are handsome, abi the case don settle, I don't have time to fight and quarrel , any fight that dangote won't be the one separate it, is that one fight?
just kidding o! Your are OK just the way you are.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Deo1986(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Congratulations and happy married life in advance.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by bsideboii(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2017
Very silly silly caption. "Escapes" singlehood in other words,being single is not a good thing.That is how societal pressure will push people to marry wrong.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by nkemdi89(f): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Dancing Arabanko...

Nice to have you back...Bae you get good skin oh... Make beta pekus touch am, e go glow... tongue
Thanks! It runs in the family.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Modelqwen(f): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2017
shocked

congrats to them.

the bride to be wears no make up, still very pretty. HML once again.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2017
nkemdi89:

I only expressed my feelings, and what is your yardstick in measuring responsible people? I don't know who you are and I don't want to judge you by your write ups, I believe you are more responsible than what you put up here. One thing I have come to realise on faceless forum is that many people always claim to be what they are not and there are so many important, reasonable and intelligent people that doesn't even showcase themselves, instead they remain passive and observe, while the wannabes and loser, who are also dumb always think they have an opinion
I am really sorry if I offend you and moreover you are my sister from same state oo.But I am not trying to vehemently judge you.I want you to be sincere with me because I want you to answer a question.Haven't you seen someone for the first time before and conclude immediately the person's nature or character.I might even be wrong but ones more I am sorry.lol girls eeh
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Lilimax(f): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Handsome groom. Seems d bride is SU, no makeup at all.
I noticed it too. She's a natural beauty smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Lilimax(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
All these Depper life/MFM babes whey no dey do fashion. Putting on one hairstyle from birth till death. undecided

Dressing decently has got nothing to do with your attitude. That was how tinuke came to my house looking like this bride but the way she sucked my dick, I have never been sucked like that in my life!

I mean, the way she handled my dick, her professionalism in licking the cap? As in.... undecided
Idiet! shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by RillJ(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2017
Naaaaaa, escape naffin. The bros just got nabbed, that's why its called wedLOCK!

Marital bliss all the way and remember, 'I no do again' is not an option.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by hartson(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2017
No woman is ugly.Okwa ego na akpali mmadu baby.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Girl u re so lucky.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by zinizta: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:
All these Depper life/MFM babes whey no dey do fashion. Putting on one hairstyle from birth till death. undecided

Dressing decently has got nothing to do with your attitude. That was how tinuke came to my house looking like this bride but the way she sucked my dick, I have never been sucked like that in my life!

I mean, the way she handled my dick, her professionalism in licking the cap? As in.... undecided

what has dressing has to do with your sex skills
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2017
GOD'S PEACE AND LOVE I WISH THEM.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Yes naw,you dont know? shocked grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Boyooosa(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2017
prciouschika:
beautiful....
Got ur msg...
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood by Boxer007(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
Akalia:
just kidding o! Your are OK just the way you are.

Thanks dear.i Kiss your lips!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.