Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (13794 Views)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Pappyto: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=Nenejeje post=61119875]mostly my primary school teachers, they are good.

I also remember one in my sec sch days, always flogging. we nicknamed him 'Mr read your book'
model college Igbogbo.....Mr Ajenifuja?
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Pastis: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Owoh, Chemistry teacher class of 95/6. GSS Oyigbo. Mr Mba too, Army Children School Kakuri Kaduna, Class of 90-94. These guys were in a class of there own, born teachers, excellent and exceptional. I owe them so much.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by BYEI(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
olatunji21:
Awotunde Oluwafemi..He changed my life and gave my academic life a meaning...Thank You wherever u are Sir...
Mr Adeboye, I can only pray that u continue to rest in the blossom of the Lord..Sleep Well My Teacher..

Julewubi Foundation College..
Julewubi? Orile, Coker? I did my first Jamb there in 2009
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by yinkopet: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Chai, I can never forget my intro tech teacher Mr Samba .......that man can flog African students untirelessly. Also Mr Kanu my chemistry
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Chikabel: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=jamesharryson post=61119733]Kai! Mr. Agua, my chemistry teacher that year. The man can flog for Africa[/
quote]

Abia State Senior Science School, Ihie. Repping

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by joyndidi: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
dimeji877:

Is it sshs?
yes were you a student at sshs?
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by AustineCJ: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
My maths teacher that will always use free period,break period and other teachers period just to force sombori learn mathematics...... Oh lawd, how on earth would I havd known he was doing me a favour??now am studying accounting.....Mr Mathias.

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by godsonQS(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr. Henry Ehijele of Idumebo Primary School 1993 Primary 6.
I can never forget your inputs in my life you made me fell in love with academics, i may not have your contact but you remain the best teacher i have ever met.
God Bless You Sir
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by datizy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
My primary 3 class teacher, Uncle Abeki. He can teach, he can flog and he is very nice too. Also my primary 4 class teacher, Mrs Chukwukere, good woman.
My government teacher in SS1. Mr Ezechukwu, very fantastic, very cokastic. Lols���
Staff school, FGGC Abuloma and FGGC Abuloma...
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by handsomebanana(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs. Victoria, primary two form teacher and social studies teacher.

She was one of the best teachers I ever had.

She left the school to join her husband in PH. I've never heard from her since then. When she left, I felt it deep. Her replacement did not even come close.

I'd love to meet her again though, if I can remember her face
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by dickvik(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
My secondary school teacher Mr Peter Eseakorohor

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by pulsatingpen: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs Fayomi, my class teacher in primary 4, Good Shepherd Schools. I love this woman till eternity. She took special interest in me in class and would make me serve punishments for something I had done wrong amd then call me aside and explain things to me. I remember writing that I'ld love to be a nobel laureate in literature in a composition she asked us to write. She helped develop my writing skills. She encouraged me to write fiction and painstakingly went over what I had written. At some point, she encouraged me to publish my collection of stories; I was just 8 years old. In my academics, she pushed me to be the best I could be. I came third out of a total of about 100 kids in my class that year, just like the previous year and she made me promise that I'ld come first before I graduated from secondary school. I never achieved that but because of you, I constantly walk towards becoming a better me. You'll always be in my heart, RIP.

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
I can't remember deir names again.....
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by dimeji877(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
yes were you a student at sshs?

Yea
What year did you finish?
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by olowobaba10: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
MY DAD, GOD BLESS AND KEEP HIM.

1 Like

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Kaycee7(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Primary School
Miss Asogwa
Set a higher standard for me and other students who showed above average IQ. Others might get away with 50% scores. Anything less than 80% from the "elite" was considered failure. Taught us to aspire to maximize our potential instead of coasting on our laurels.

Secondary School
Miss Ogunna Ndidi
Took the subject of English to a whole new level. Gave out innovative assignments and tests. Organized a dope interclass quiz. Introduced a lot of us to stellar African literature

Mr Casmir
As deadly as he is as a disciplinarian outside the classroom, he leaves all that at the door. Once he's in class, his sole purpose is to make sure you grasp, at least, a basic understanding of the equations, formulae and algebraic nightmares that plague students. The only weapon he brings to class is his sharp tongue

Mrs Nze
Handled the difficult task of teaching the reproduction section of Biology to raucous teenagers. Had an aura of grace and respect that silenced even the loudest jokers.

Mrs Igwenagu
Made Further Mathematics seem easier than Basic Mathematics. No small feat.

Mr D. O. Nweze (My Father)
Was always at hand to help me and any other person who had problems with Math and Physics, even before he took up a teaching job.

Mrs V. U. Nweze (My Mother)
Helped me and many other students gain a strong foundation in English. And helped us grasp Basic French language.

Mrs Carol Alor
Laid my strong foundation in English and helped cultivate a love for Literature before I could even talk.

Every teacher that has contributed to me being the smart, intellectually sound individual I am today.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Qwerty4u(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJACOW:
madam koi koi and Mr okponku if you have ever live in Aba you will understand what school children passed through in the hands of this most wicked and occultist teacher, the memory will never fade away...

enwerem Idea...... ino there!
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by mirianjugrey(f): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Akpan...Agric teacher
Mr ziks...fine art
Mr itina...english
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by excel101(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Adegboyega in Jimoh Ojora Pry School. My class teacher in pry 5 in 1985. He really had a great impart in my knowledge back then. I'm saying a big thank you Sir.

Pa Oloye my mathematics Teacher in Cardoso High School, Cardoso, Ijora Lagos. From 1991-1992

Mr Sutton, My Biology Teacher in Cardoso High Sch. From 1990-1992.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by HelenBee(f): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
My chemistry teacher,Mr Oyebanjo,dfsss,Agege.

2 Likes

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
He was not a teacher, he was our dinning hall master. Mr Gudi. Fggc Abuloma. I can never forget that his deep shouting voice.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by mismore(f): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nltaliban:
Mr SALAKO my friend

And Falcao, aka Olowo

I don't even know his real name.. This man will tell you to pack a truck of sand. Government schools no easy at all..

Worthy mentions: Mr Lawal, Mr ajao, Mrs olatunji, Mr mayeloye., Mrs Hassan,

Hi, did you attend iganmode grammar school?
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Jandedmart: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Today is #WorldTeachersDay - which one of your teachers made the biggest positive impact on you? www.twitter.com/mall4shoppers

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by aragonchuks(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Elaigwu, my secondary School physics teacher..baba use electron flog physics enter by body
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by ImaIma1(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Demola Louis and Dr Olorunyomi...both outstanding lecturers.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Mav4blast(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
In primary school, I can remember my English teacher Mrs Anna Gona; She taught me how to read. I can remember Kopa Kingsley Okonkwo in secondary school, he taught me to read before the lessons Cox he always pressure us to read about what he'll treat in the next class and in the University, Prof Oyedele Enoch, that man...! He forced me to read my books by given me 1% (marks) of what I actually deserve. They shape me to be who I am today!
#HappyTeachersDay
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Spexo001(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Iseko (fgc vandeikya)
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Solitin40: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Oyeleke....Literature teacher.....OAU INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by fatymore(f): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Agbaje .My Government Teacher in Secondary School. Sango Senior secondary school. Agege.. He made me love politics.. And My math teacher.. Can't remember his name.. But he can beat for Africa.. And Lastly D.L Fakorede.. My lecturer at TPI.. Thanks for always pushing me to do my best...
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Irenemmeso(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
my mother, happy teachers day mum
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by dstar01(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
I won't forget my English teacher in JSS1 (in 1996) back @ Ikeja grammar school, Oshodi Lagos. we called her SWEET MUMMY...This woman can flog for Africa in those years when we get flogged for speaking vernacular
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by AFONJACOW(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
Qwerty4u:

enwerem Idea...... ino there!
my brother those day... who be you to go outside by 6pm , these two devilish teachers plus Willie Willie don die, contribute 90% of child mortality those days , I wish to write documentary about this 2 fellows , they made my childhood horrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO / Stranded 42 Ebonyi State Phd Sponsored Students Protests At BBC HQ In Manchester / JAMB: Police Smash Akwa Ibom Syndicate Attempting To Hack Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.