Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? (13821 Views)

Who Is That Teacher, Whenever He Stands Like This, You Start Running? (Picture) / World Teachers Day 2020 - How Do You Relate With Your Teacher Now? / World Teachers' Day - Share Your Experiences With Your Favourite/worst Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nltaliban(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
mismore:

Mine 2015
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by dfrost: 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
My Mathematics teacher in primary school. He made me become maths-centric cool grin cheesy wink.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by aluko360(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Selby @ adesola model school, ibadan.
Thank you for bringing out the best in us.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
olatunji21:
Awotunde Oluwafemi..He changed my life and gave my academic life a meaning...Thank You wherever u are Sir...
Mr Adeboye, I can only pray that u continue to rest in the blossom of the Lord..Sleep Well My Teacher..

Julewubi Foundation College..
Mr shedrach my govt teacher....a gud Guy....teaching work ain't easy oooo De deserve good packages but in Africa or Nigeria we don't plan we ve lost in education in this part of the world....
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by thestevens: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
My mum straight up, she taught me both in school and at home, i'm grateful to God for her everyday.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by adet991(f): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrs Gana my economics teacher and in my university days Dr Olaniyi(Unilorin)
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Ojuororun(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr ogungboye my chemistry teacher Mr ogungboye my chemistry teacher
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by franchuks(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr. Ugochi, Uncle Morris, at Torch Bearers School.

Mr. Fako, Mrs. Eze, Mrs. Akindun.. Really love you all. Government College Eric Moore.

Mr. Ibanichuka in Uniport.

Love you all.....
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by adegeye38(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
uncle Gbenga Omotosho, Full of God N/P, ijapo estate, Akure 2006/2007, best teacher ever, he was awesome
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by ajabani4allah(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
My Physics Teacher -Mrs Oguniran
My Maths Teacher - Mr Osho
My Chemistry Teacher - Mrs Ene
and all other teachers who have so much helped me back in my secondary school days, I say God bless u all
I was so loved by my physics teacher that she paid for my NECO exam when I had no money. May the mercy of God find you and Children where ever you are today. I will for ever love you all
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by psalmhorah(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mr Adewale S.A .. he's now out of the country
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by mismore(f): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nltaliban:

Mine 2015

Okay
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
My english teacher in pramary four
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
My english teacher in pramary four he really discipline and make me who am today i really thank God for use him
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by SweetBanana: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Then Miss Alebiosu,what a pretty teacher. She taught me in primary 4(Methodist Primary School-Igbogila).I will forever remember her.May God Almighty bless her and all her offsprings.
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Abu130rayan: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
I must express my profound gratitude to that teacher of mine @Baraka CSSilorin, Mr K,S .....
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by TSO4U: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Back then: MR Adeyemi @Abiodun Atiba Memorial Institute, Oyo. Great Mathematician. This man could give 25 Examples, all in the name of understanding what he's teaching
Also, Mrs Ogunmola, who took us Chemistry, she nearly beat hell out of us.
Love both though...
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
My primary 3 teacher...beautiful woman always gave me preferential treatment then, my primary 4 teacher Mrs Odemwingie strict but nice, and the ever happy & jovial northern uncle Steve ahh FSS that year... Then secondary school ; intro tech teacher i have forgotten his name one igbo man loves flogging but we used to call him "draw ya knicker" thats what he says b4 flogging u. My principal rugged Mr Oke & the great Mr Ikhilo music teacher/ army cadet patron..
Oh lest i forget the ray parker looking dark shade wearing...Mr isolated grin cheesy if that man catch u outside roaming aimlessly ur own done finish be that grin
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Augustap(f): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
My geography teacher. The guy was fucking cute and his intelligence could sweep thousands off their feet
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Coolgent(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
My Mum
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2017
I got none,though I liked my teachers back in primary school
Nigerian ports PLC staff school apapa
Any nairalander who finished from that school??
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by Oladipo1166(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Mrs ajayi and my sec. skul teachers Check my signature
Re: World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? by jamesharryson(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2017
PricelexxZiny:
Did you attend science school?
Yes my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Does An Adult Take WAEC? / Imsu 2015/2016 Admission List / 2019 WAEC GCE Registration Form – Instructions & Guidelines [first Series]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.