Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13888 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Freiburger(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
Was never with one of em, so i can't really say what they 've got to offer. but i think they can also be very sympathetic.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by johnterry4: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
the first page is gone.no realistic answer frm d women.kai
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by skfa1: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
cool
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
They offer their soft bosoms wen iv had a tough day at work.som nyts i cant sleep.i shift my to the blom-blom,if mosquito like make e dey bite me.im off to dreamland.na the only thing i dey enjoy so far.aside from that,na pay i dey pay oo!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Duniverse(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
If not for the sake of derivin utility what wil a guy be doing wit a girl!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sagluva(f): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
if ur A SUCKA TO LET A GIRL SPEND ALL UR MONEY AND SUCK ALL UR WORTH, THEN Y ARE U COMPLAINING?LOL, i dont understand y people are always complaining about my girl used me for this and blah blah blah, ur not forced 2, there are ton of other girls out there like me who dont need to spend a guys money. go out there and look for one smiley
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by filani(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
estrella:

There are too many streotypes about naija girls and it's really becoming annoying.How about those girls who pay for a guy's clothes,food,bills,pay for the guy to take them out,pay when the guy takes them out, how about those girls who literally bend over for their men when it comes to love? ain't they naija? they don't count now right? Ýáll should stop being so goddam predictable in your answers and take another look around, there are naija girls who have a lot to offer.With the caliber of backside holes roaming the streets these days its hard for a girl to offer anything at all whether its a megawatt smile or not wink, You guys have had good women in the past, ask yoursleves what happened that ended it? why did u let a good naija girl go? You don't like what youre getting from naija girls? ask yourslef what ure giving, It ain't all about the money!
@ estrella
I will speak for myself & not guys in general when i say i empathise with your frustration as evidenced in your post , but b4 you run out there & join the ever growing legion of feminist manhaters allow me to show you the other side of the coin using your own post.

There are too many stereotypes about naija guys e.g( guys are always the cheats in a relationship ) & it really becomes annoying ! wat about the guys that stood up for his girl wen her '' girlfreinds'' told him dat she was cheatin behind his back? wat about the guys who bends his natural logical thinking over backwards for thier girls when it comes to love i.e maga ? wat about the guys who drives across town to be with his girl on vals day even though he's fighting off a bad bout of malaria just to meet up with her ''romantic'' ideals ? they don't count now right ?

there are good guys out there ( yes you heard me) with somtin to offer & quite a number of girls screaming for blood on NL if they suddenly decide to be honest will tell you that at one point or another they met such guys in the past , but wat happened to end it ? why did they let a good guy go

just  food for your tots  undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by samshoz(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2010
filani:

@ estrella
I will speak for myself & not guys in general when i say i empathise with your frustration as evidenced in your post , but b4 you run out there & join the ever growing legion of feminist manhaters allow me to show you the other side of the coin using your own post.

There are too many stereotypes about naija guys e.g( guys are always the cheats in a relationship ) & it really becomes annoying ! wat about the guys that stood up for his girl wen her '' girlfreinds'' told him dat she was cheatin behind his back? wat about the guys who bends his natural logical thinking over backwards for thier girls when it comes to love i.e maga ? wat about the guys who drives across town to be with his girl on vals day even though he's fighting off a bad bout of malaria just to meet up with her ''romantic'' ideals ? they don't count now right ?

there are good guys out there ( yes you heard me) with somtin to offer & quite a number of girls screaming for blood on NL if they suddenly decide to be honest will tell you that at one point or another they met such guys in the past , but wat happened to end it ? why did they let a good guy go

just  food for your tots  undecided

@ Filani, bro u made perfect sense to me, u 've said wats on my mind. I think ladies dont most of the time give more attention or hold on rather to guys that genuinely love them. Maybe the can tell us what more they are looking for in a man, that they had to let go off such sincere & rare guyz. May d ladies can talk to us about that.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by rapstar: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2010
notting at all, is only ten out of hundred that can give their guy advise.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by galatico(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2010
Naija babes are full of S**t
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by segzicres(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2010
oga u forgot to add the brainless part.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by estrella(f): 2:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
@FILANI, dude,I totally get your point and I just want to say that I never said there were no good guys out there or that there were no guys out there who would be ready to sacrifice anything for their women, I was merely giving an answer to men who ahve the audacity to say that naija women don't have anything to offer or men who have certian negative stereotypes about women.The man I'm going out with changed my negative stereotypes about men and made me believe that there are good men out there, If you're one of them,good for you, if you're not, then my reply initially was meant for you!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2010
Wetin dem do una nau? cheesy cheesy
Abeg make una free them ooo grin
Una fit Marry Oyinbos if una no like dem
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by follypimpi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2010
Alot oo,most esp. PRAYERS,most of em understand ur plight,hunger & Hustle unless of course she does not care.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by axeman85(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
Good question, when i had a DISCUSSION with my madam, i asked her what can she bring to the table apart from love and cooking and mabie cleaning the house and she told me NOTHING and truly thats the honest answer apart from love, cooking, cleaning, nothing more majority can bring to a relationship. so na make men dey tighten their belit well well.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by kpozite(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
The are only @ the recieving end and will check out if table tends to reverse
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by holotee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
Your personality attracts the kind of gals u meet which in turn reflects on what they add your life or as u put it; bring to the table. If they r milking you, then u prob found 'em somewhere relating to hunger. Meet the right ones and ur life is much simpler !
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by alicianna(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
, Wow , I cant believe this ridiculous post. Dude if you've got a broken heart,  GO DEAL WITH IT!!!!.Do what you gotta do , but please dont post such nonsense!!!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by latiana(f): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
The fact is that alot of men don't think out of the box. This category of men are just programmed to think in one  direction and they are the ones that come out of a relationship and keep yacking. She did this she did that.
There are good women out there brothers, just be sincere about your intentions.

The question here is, what have the guys got to offer apart from cash (with the motive to entice the ladies that want to be) and koboko. Has it ever occured to you guys that women want to be loved, appreciated,told the truth and all that.

C'mon Johnterry, juggle ur sticks.  grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Blogicon1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hehehehe, interesting thread. I think I'm gonna bookmark this right away  so that I'd be popping in in regular intervals to catch on the fun, did you ask on what my own take on the topic is? Yeah hear this: GIRLS ARE OVERALL PUSSIES AND SLOWPOKES and have nothing to offer than heartbreaks. They'd only rob you emotionally and financially then drop you off,

Damn my girlfriend is stepping in. Gotta close this tab now so I don't get dumped cos of my comment over here. Bye bitches and my cool guys there.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by hasyak(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
i cant believe that the ladies here cant come out and say any sensible thing they can offer in a relationship, it is that you are agreeing with the notion that you don't have anything to offer? which i don't believe, pls someone come up with something sensible to offer my sis
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by candylips(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2010
chocomillo:

It's true because men can only make decisions with their loins, it's a scientific fact, and they simply cannot consider a woman in any other way than a intimacy object. They act on matter pointed out by their sticks down there,

that is a very bad blanket generalization
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by omolayo1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
given a general assessment, some offer positive things u can not imagine because it may not happen around u to the extent of turning a low life person to somebody in the name of love but higher percentage of them are rappers girls, only thing they offer is sex after stress and pretense.    some girls are just necessary devil u need in our life.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Pweety4me(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
"Naija girls" there they go again tryna alienate us from d rest of d female generation. . . undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Meldrick(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
Just one thing.

BANGA
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by mrperfect(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
They offer you what you want.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by soyad: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
They offer both comfort and stress , if you are lucky they comfort you and if not they stress you .They have both in abundance
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by kemisuga(f): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
Unfornately for me, the topic is the reverse on my own side.

I offer everything I have in my relationships. But the so called naija guys I met Offer nothing BUT LIES!!!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Tcrack(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
i used to have a very very awful dress sense.my niaja girlfriend converted me into a SWAGGERrY dresser and even though we are no longer together, whenever poeple comend my dressing, i always remember her.I think thats something.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by hexcraft(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
They are simply your/our helpmate. Even God know that they will pose a serious problem and yet Created He "Male and Female".
What will u do when u wake up one morning to find out that all the girls and women are gone? or the other side, all men gone? Simply put, When you are ready to go and look for ISOLO, be ready for what the ISOLO will bring to you. God will not give you any temptation that you will fail. Look at it critically, there is always a a way around every ISOLO but the only one I will recommend NOW is JUST BE TOLERANT.

, "Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow" . - St. Jerome
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Shinatu: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
You get nothing from your relationship with these ladies because you are attracted to those who have abosolutely nothing to offer.
Once they are able to paint their faces well and wear sexy clothes,opari! You chase them like crazy, what they have to offer is what you were attracted to, so please enjoy .
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Cachez(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.