Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13893 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by johnterry4: 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
[size=16pt]what do girls offer in relationships?to me,most of them offer absolutely nothing but suck your money,waste your time and use u to feel important.dont know if am wrong o.what do naija babes offer in realationships?[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
My Megawatt smile and supersonic personality is what I offer tongue tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
now how the hell am I suppose to know this? am not in every girl mind am I? undecided tongue

But I can speak for myself, as long as a man love me, I'll return it (with interest).
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Krissykriss(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
Kitty-Cat. Hate me but its true.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2010
@post
I've been asking this same question all my life but havent got any sensible answer.

See ebonyeye's answer: "megawatt smile & supersonic personality"! Good. But if a man wants to date you with nothing else to offer except 'megawatt smile & supersonic personality', would you agree? Capital NO! You'd scorn him as a 'broke a.s.s' and 'good for nothing'. Rather, you'd wish for a 'hardworking' (i.e rich) man to buy you xyz and spoil you with gifts, outings, etc. Why O Why the double-standards?

1 Like

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by daylae(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
Naija gals! Naija gals! Naija gals! Every thread in the romance section seems to always start with the topic "naija gals" doing these or that,huh?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by samshoz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
I never thought about this, maybe we get to hear from 'em
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by amyg(f): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
@poster,i think d qst should b 'wt hv u got 2 offer in a rlshp?'
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by maray(f): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by samshoz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
amyg:

@poster,i think d qst should b 'wt hv u got 2 offer in a rlshp?'

Wel, i offer genuine commitment though its yet to pay off but i still believe in sincererity in relationship. this what i offer.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by snthesis(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ POSTER, men ws tinking of starting this thread myself
i dont intend to generalise but most relationships hav been into, the girls offer nothing but intimacy (which u hav to pay to give her a very good time), absolutely annoying!, i pay to take her to the movies, pay for her gown, pay for her popcorn, food, icecream, drinks(bloody gluttons), pay to fuel my car to take her outing, burn my fuel in hopeless traffic cos she took forever to get dressed, pay for her birthday party, her birthday presents, pay for her to buy my birthday gift, pay for val, easter, christmas, sallah,newyear,pay for her credit to call me, pay for her hair, nails, makeup, all i do is pay pay pay, , 4got to add pay for her offerings, and to worsen it all i get is nags and checks like she owns me, guess i b her own personal maga
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by victorazy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
Stress Stress Stress grin grin grin and it ain't got anything to do with naija women. women and stress r like bonny and clyde.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by skfa1: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
snthesis:

i dont intend to generalise but most relationships hav been into, the girls offer nothing but (which u hav to pay to give her a very good time), absolutely annoying!, i pay to take her to the movies, pay for her gown, pay for her popcorn, food, icecream, drinks(bloody gluttons), pay to fuel my car to take her outing, burn my fuel in hopeless traffic cos she took forever to get dressed, pay for her birthday party, her birthday presents, pay for her to buy my birthday gift, pay for val, easter, christmas, sallah,newyear,pay for her credit to call me, pay for her hair, nails, makeup, all i do is pay pay pay, , 4got to add pay for her offerings, and to worsen it all i get is nags and checks like she owns me, guess i b her own personal maga

And u go continue to dey pay grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
dont know bout others but personally speaking i give ideas,encouragement,company n sumtimes romance
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by DOAweb(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
jay bee:

Stress Stress Stress  grin grin grin and it ain't got anything to do with naija women. women and stress r like bonny and clyde.

Don't want to but I have to agree women are full of way too much of emotions and stress . It's simply just ridiculous. cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by amyg(f): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
@snthesis.U'got an option:go solo.who says u must b n a r/ship
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by amyg(f): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
@samshoz,then show all working
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by atilla(m): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2010
hhhm very good question.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by daduke2k(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
snthesis:

i dont intend to generalise but most relationships hav been into, the girls offer nothing but (which u hav to pay to give her a very good time), absolutely annoying!, i pay to take her to the movies, pay for her gown, pay for her popcorn, food, icecream, drinks(bloody gluttons), pay to fuel my car to take her outing, burn my fuel in hopeless traffic cos she took forever to get dressed, pay for her birthday party, her birthday presents, pay for her to buy my birthday gift, pay for val, easter, christmas, sallah,newyear,pay for her credit to call me, pay for her hair, nails, makeup, all i do is pay pay pay, , 4got to add pay for her offerings, and to worsen it all i get is nags and checks like she owns me, guess i b her own personal maga
BIG TIME MAGA. grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by snthesis(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
amyg:

@snthesis.U'got an option:go solo.who says u must b n a r/ship
and u wonder y we generalize- i guess u r in dat class, very unreasonable, so a r/ship is abt rippin d other person off, small wonder marriages are crashin abroad, tis abt about the greens, bloody gold diggers.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by DrSidodo(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
they offer ntn but more problems to onez life its jst the toto they possses dats all they are really not worth dyin for, they are simply liabilities , jst imagine aw useless they did be without the toto,

am not sayin all gals ooooooooooooo but majority are jst not worth it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
You see what i mean? See all the answers from females; nothing tangible. They'd rather dribble the question, or rant and snap. What sort of creatures are these! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by denzel2009: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
The few good ones will support you through thick and thin. One of my friends refer to them as isoro(problem). He goes like this- oh boy make I go see if I go get Isoro today cheesy
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by KennyG6(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2010
nagging, emotional blackmail,
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by estrella(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
There are too many streotypes about naija girls and it's really becoming annoying.How about those girls who pay for a guy's clothes,food,bills,pay for the guy to take them out,pay when the guy takes them out, how about those girls who literally bend over for their men when it comes to love? ain't they naija? they don't count now right? Ýáll should stop being so goddam predictable in your answers and take another look around, there are naija girls who have a lot to offer.With the caliber of ass holes roaming the streets these days its hard for a girl to offer anything at all whether its a megawatt smile or not wink, You guys have had good women in the past, ask yoursleves what happened that ended it? why did u let a good naija girl go? You don't like what youre getting from naija girls? ask yourslef what ure giving, It ain't all about the money!

1 Like

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by amyg(f): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
Since we r meant 4 each other,lets all(bros&sis) without complaints.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nautillus(m): 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
""and to think that JOHN TERRY started the thread. . . undecided
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by KennyG6(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2010
estrella:

There are too many streotypes about naija girls and it's really becoming annoying.How about those girls who pay for a guy's clothes,food,bills,pay for the guy to take them out,pay when the guy takes them out, how about those girls who literally bend over for their men when it comes to love? ain't they naija? they don't count now right? Ýáll should stop being so goddam predictable in your answers and take another look around, there are naija girls who have a lot to offer.With the caliber of backside holes roaming the streets these days its hard for a girl to offer anything at all whether its a megawatt smile or not wink, You guys have had good women in the past, ask yoursleves what happened that ended it? why did u let a good naija girl go? You don't like what youre getting from naija girls? ask yourslef what ure giving, It ain't all about the money!
it ended due to the aforementioned reasons wink
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by iice(f): 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
Me
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chocomillo(f): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
Krissykriss:

Kitty-Cat. Hate me but its true.
It's true because men can only make decisions with their loins, it's a scientific fact, and they simply cannot consider a woman in any other way than a intimacy object. They act on matter pointed out by their sticks down there,
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Krissykriss(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Chocomillo, I dont view women as intimacy objects. What i meant was that nowadays girls have almost nothing to give than Kitty-Cat. Tho i like d Kitty-Cat just like every other man, my d.i.c.k doesnt make d decisions for me. I like ur profile pic tho; its beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.