Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (13889 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
Must you guys complain about naija girls all the time? Wtf!
You guys are screwed. Get a life dudes!
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by B4LUV: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2010
As 4 me i offer luv care nd sincerity. But alot of guyz at there dn't deserves it becos no matter hw u try as girl 2 luv care nd be sincere 2 them, they will still hurt u. So my qtn is wat is their prblm dat they can't keep their d.i.c.k one place nd zip-up?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by bodacy: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2010
B4LUV:

As 4 me i offer luv care nd sincerity. But alot of guyz at there dn't deserves it becos no matter hw u try as girl 2 luv care nd be sincere 2 them, they will still hurt u. So my qtn is wat is their prblm dat they[b] can't keep their d.i.c.k one place nd zip-up[/b]?

Are you talking about boyfriends or husbands? No let jealousy kill you oh, there is enough to go round. Zipping up will amount to hoarding causing scrambling and making the sugar stick expensive.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Donvilo(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2010
bodacy:

Are you talking about boyfriends or husbands? No let jealousy kill you oh, there is enough to go round. Zipping up will amount to hoarding causing scrambling and making the sugar stick expensive.
~~~
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Sagamite(m): 11:13am On Apr 22, 2010
Rakhadani:

@ Sagamite, I think you have set a certain starndard for girls 'offerings' in relationships.
Kindly bear in mind that you, you and only you, are the only one who knows what you really want. No one will, in any way, completely satisfy your predestined standards whilst they don't know what you want.
Furtheremore, i don't think that you can offer yourself WHOLE [/i]comfort[i]  and [/i]romance[i], maybe just a part of it, if any at all. However, if you still think that you are still 'self sufficient', then maybe that should sponteneously suggest that there's no reason for you to be in a relationship yet. And that should not mean that girls don't offer anything in a relationship, but rather, you still can provide yourself with EVERYTHING you need. Finally, I would advice you to be out of relationships - until gainful opportunities arise (and that's the time a girl will deem necessary in your life). And when that time comes, if it will ever come anyway, clarify your needs to your girl, so she can know what is expected of her, and that's when you'll start enjoying what God's special and limited creations - girls - can offer in relationships bro.

Yes, there would be peripheral needs of mine that only I would know, but there are core/traditional needs a girl should at worst use her guts to know an average man wants. The peripheral ones will then be communicated.

I can offer myself WHOLE comfort, romance on the other hand takes two. Romance is nice and desired IF IT IS THE RIGHT TIME, not just for the sake of saying one is in one. If it is not the right type, I would happily stay single and have the freedom to do as I like.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by kemisuga(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2010
Well, Everything you could ever think of. tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by ruskiee(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
^^Everything? Be more specific. tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by bodacy: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2010
Donvilo:

~~~

so?
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2010
Wetin Naija guys dey offer sef? Nor be the money wey my papa and mama dey give me already?

Make person hear word jor.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by candylips(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
michelin89:

Wetin Naija guys dey offer sef? Nor be the money wey my papa and mama dey give me already?

Make person hear word jor.

but u wouldn't mind spending the money ehn
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2010
candylips:

but u wouldn't mind spending the money ehn

The money wey you nor get. Nor be me shop for the egusi soup wey I cook yesterday? tongue
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Enockia(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2010
They offer one very important item he he u know now.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by lordkrato(m): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2010
find out yourself before behaving like pharisees angry angry angry i hate generalizations,
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by joyomo(f): 9:38am On Apr 23, 2010
If naija girls thinks sex is what they can offer it means they are offering nothing. A girl should equip her self and make herself valuable and indispensable. Every girl in the street can offer "sex".
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by WarHorse1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
I am very happy to see this thread. Infact, I intend to print it and show it to my sisters and wife. Why am I happy you may ask? Well, the following may help you understand.

1. 80% of girls do not hookup with guys that truly love them. The give themselves to guys that have hidden intentions to abuse them and dump them.

2. I remember a thread where a guy who earned 40K was asking if he can marry with that. Many of the girls who responded said that will not take care of their needs. Is it not something to give in a relationship when you accept a guy even though he is poor? Money, cars, sweet mouth can never appreciate you, that why the guy see nothing in most girls.

3. Many girls are graduates. They are even more likely to get jobs b4 guys who are graduate. Yet you will see a female graduate demanding from her male counterpart when both are job hunting?

4. How many girls want to remain virgins? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The majority want to sacrifice it to guy who will see them as offering nothing but P*ssy. And they are proud of it. Why not try remain a virgin and offer that to your future man. Most men still treasure that in a woman but they will not tell you.

5. Keep a simple life. who are you girls spending so much for to look exceptional, attractive and beautiful? for guys? well, this thread will tell you that all of that gives temporary satisfaction. Most guys are like children - They see a beautiful flower, pluck it, toy with it and when its weak, throw it away. So why not spend on yourself as much as your earnings can afford. If a girl can be dependent on her earnings up to 60%, thats something you are giving in a relationship.

6. Believe it or not, if you are just a girlfriend, you will always be seen as giving nothing but u know. Try get married. And remember, marry the guy that loves you and take something into the marriage.

7. Love? Sad to say, peer influence has taught guys to believe that love no longer exit. Thats why when a few girl give true love, it counts as nothing to the majority of men. Love, care are seen as things you girls use to ask for what you want. Some how some way, no matter how difficult, get a job to do even if it self-employment. A strong sense of responsibility is something a girl can give in a relationship.

8. Do you give advice to you guy on how to progress? Do you help him find information, link him with influential persons(thats if you have) that will help his progress? Do you know his family,siblings and do you extend assistance to them in areas you know you can help? If you do these and the guy does not appreciate you for what you give in a relationship, if his conscience 4gives him, God will not forgive him. Even if the family does not like you, keep doing things for them.

for now, this is all I have to say. if anymore, I will post it. For those gals who have been "superwoman" to some of us and we still saw them as giving nothing, take heart, and check next door.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by atikubaba(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2010
This issue has being bordering me for long.Honestly 9ja girls offer nothing in relationship than nagging and ingratitude.They always want ot punch hole in ur pocket.GDs
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by chic2pimp(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2010
atikubaba:

This issue has being bordering me for long.Honestly 9ja girls offer nothing in relationship than nagging and ingratitude.They always want ot punch hole in your pocket.GDs
Hehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by denzel2009: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2010
atikubaba:

This issue has being bordering me for long.Honestly 9ja girls offer nothing in relationship than nagging and ingratitude.They always want ot punch hole in your pocket.GDs

In other words, they offer an equipment called a pocket hole puncher.
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Iceugwa(m): 5:20am On Apr 25, 2010
Try asking either your babe, sister or ur mother wat they offer in a relationship. No disrespect here
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by sley4life(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2010
they offer companionship and hole. But beware of the hole
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by Povis: 6:58am On May 03, 2010
My guy u are right but i dont think u met ur own girl from the versity if u do u would have remenber to pay for her school fees hostel rent pay for her l.c.d screen and home theater and to buy a Kia picanto her rug her cloth her G-string her weekly hair payment what she do eat everyday taken her to eatries and pepper soup joint and also pay for every thing her room and at last for her to pay me is with brake up thank God that i did not wash her panties otutu as tu baba said am a living example Povis
Re: What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? by keyne(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2011
@poster, the question shld be what do Nigerian girls DON’T offer in relationships?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.