Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) (8090 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / Pictures Of Five Cowries Terminal: A Beautiful Jetty in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
samsobo24:
Nigeria is beautiful.
imagine if these pictures are for other countries, you will see haters and wailers commenting out of pain.
we have really tried in telling the world and Africans especially about the bad side of this country.
That's why Nigeria is not respected enough
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by obaaderemi: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Na God catch am cheesy please link to thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3787860/bet9ja-shop-sell and https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=MECHOAU&board=0 the poor guy went to kenya and that was the last that was heard of him.Many of us do not see the opportunities in this country.We only see the bad parts and the st.upid leaders.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
https://www.nairaland.com/3787860/bet9ja-shop-sell and https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=MECHOAU&board=0 the poor guy went to kenya and that was the last that was heard of him.Many of us do not see the opportunities in this country.We only see the bad parts and the st.upid leaders.
cheesy make i sip zobo enjoy the tory.

correctguy101 oya grin
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by obaaderemi: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
E dey here,TobiTobiTobiWhy.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2017
obaaderemi:
E dey here,TobiTobiTobiWhy.
After going through his post, i felt pity on him. After TayserM.ahiri(i suspect this guy to be ipob) and the rest paint kenya as heaven, the dude landed in hell instead. Kai, sell bet9ja shop for this time wey boys dey gamble. The guy na mumu
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Calabar

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Calabar
Nice job.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2017
More Calabar municipal

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Calabar

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Calabar
Brother i dey gbadun you.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Obudu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Obudu wink
TobiTobiTobiwhy
Samsobo
Correctguy101

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
More obudu

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Obudu wink TobiTobiTobiwhy Samsobo Correctguy101
I might visit Obudu somedays, btw nice pics wink
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Primescope: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love it before but not now because of all these negative change.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by correctguy101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
EzeEbira:
Obudu wink TobiTobiTobiwhy Samsobo Correctguy101
Been to obudu. A very beautiful place. The place is nature itself. Very alive.
Thanks bro.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by correctguy101(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
cheesy make i sip zobo enjoy the tory.

correctguy101 oya grin

You see...

How can I sell a business that has given me enough and travel not for pleasure but to still go and hustle in a strange land
Some will even go to Europe with their shiity freezing weather, how can anyone be that silly... it escapes me.

Lord Saturn only travels for fun. Even when I went to Jordan and Tehran, it was only for fun. Tho my Arab friends sponsored it all. They asked me to stay but me tell dem to open account make their oil money dey enter for me. Arabs stingy o.

He's here and he'll see this but who send, I tell him that almost always. He's in the country now for his Waka waka. cheesy
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by correctguy101(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
And don't joke with Ogoja girls o. They'll use love finish you.

My cousin married one and that was when I visited the place. The girls can take care of in-laws.... Don't know about all tho, but the girl I've met ( my cousin's wife) is an angel...

Wish I get a girl with her manners..
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
correctguy101:

You see...

How can I sell a business that has given me enough and travel not for pleasure but to still go and hustle in a strange land
Some will even go to Europe with their shiity freezing weather, how can anyone be that silly... it escapes me.

Lord Saturn only travels for fun. Even when I went to Jordan and Tehran, it was only for fun. Tho my Arab friends sponsored it all. They asked me to stay but me tell dem to open account make their oil money dey enter for me. Arabs stingy o.

He's here and he'll see this but who send, I tell him that almost always. He's in the country now for his Waka waka. cheesy
lol even those kenyans that lured him denied him sef when the dude asked for help cheesy
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by correctguy101(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
lol even those kenyans that lured him denied him sef when the dude asked for help cheesy

Eiya, the guy no get better advisor or maybe his case na "fly wey no dey hia word" case.

I hope he learns from the mistake.
I dey feel your cplusplus thread o. it all looks like incantationsgrin
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
correctguy101:

Eiya, the guy no get better advisor or maybe his case na "fly wey no dey hia word" case.

I hope he learns from the mistake.
I dey feel your cplusplus thread o. it all looks like incantationsgrin
The dude was last seen 12 August.

About the thread, na small small the incantations go increase. Even Ifa go fear fear cheesy
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by correctguy101(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
The dude was last seen 12 August.

About the thread, na small small the incantations go increase. Even Ifa go fear fear cheesy

Abeg o.
grin
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
correctguy101:

Abeg o. grin
Lol
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Owerri

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by samsobo24(m): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
arinzeejikonye,I see you are really trying to peacefully bring together Africans on that thread but I have seen that they are not worthy of any familiarity and I think you should leave them alone and let that thread go into extinct.
Post the pictures of the developments here,thanks.

Cc: shervydman,Obadeeremi,realjoker,TobiTobiTobiwhy,shaytun

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
samsobo24:
arinzeejikonye,I see you are really trying to peacefully bring together Africans on that thread but I have seen that they are not worthy of any familiarity and I think you should leave them alone and let that thread go into extinct.

staying on that thread is just a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by samsobo24(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
shervydman:

staying on that thread is just a waste of time.
they do not deserve any kind of familiarity
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
samsobo24:
they do not deserve any kind of familiarity
sure.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by chukxie(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2017
This is a good thread. Great job, Op. If we can have constant and reliable electricity supply in Nigeria, good roads and good transportation system nationwide..., Nigeria go make sense die.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
chukxie:
This is a good thread. Great job, Op. If we can have constant and reliable electricity supply in Nigeria, good roads and good transportation system nationwide..., Nigeria go make sense die.
Are you currently in China.
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by chukxie(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
EzeEbira:

Are you currently in China.

Yes. Why?
Re: Nigeria A Beautiful West African Country (pictures!!!) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2017
samsobo24:

Giving that thread a natural death is the best option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Passport Slept In Water For Two Days! / 8 Lessons I Learnt In Benin Republic / What They Dont Tell You About America. From Someone Living In America.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.