Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? (12824 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2007
My dear most men dont like calling except they are Hot or hungry. You have to be very smart in suggetsting (not telling him oh) just make it like a joke and suggest to him that he should call more. If you complain he will think you are clinging or too demanding
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by ucheuche1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
abeg make una no vex. hw dem take dey do dis cingular call of a thing, me i wan know as una talk say d tin na free. make una educate me hw 2 use am, i use God name dey beg una.bt seriuosly speaking, i dnt tink dat tel. calls has alot 2 do wit feelns. i for 1 dnt dig 2 much tel. calls bt it doesnt say i dnt care 4 my baby. evn if she calls me on daily basis, i wnt be pickn d calls evry day. person get some oda tins 2 do wey pass calls nw.so weda calls on daily basis or nt d key word dere is ;does he love u?
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by mellow(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
idaraete:

we females are a very complicated specie. If a guy calls you too much,we complain that he is being a wussy,that he is smothering us;when he stops calling as he used to, we start fretting. Na wa.

That is the way of the world.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by jkpretty(f): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2007
Relationships has different challenges, Maybe that's ur own cross to carry.

Its true, ur guy might have called u countlessly in the beginning & dropped now, I can almost assure u dat, his feelings are still the same since he does not act it on u when u see eachother. Guys usually don't see a need to keep the chase when they'v held u tight, calls may reduce, unless there comes a tension dat sparks it up again.

U could test him, by making him feel he is almost loosing u, his reaction to this tell what he truly feels, this has always worked.

But there are also somethings to look into,

How long have u started?, Have u met his parents? Do u think he's seeing u other than a girlfriend? Is there some other things u'v suspected? undecided
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by yewaman1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2007
takes two to tango, how often do you call him? cool
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
4Play: Maybe he calls her only 10 times a day and she wants it to be 20 grin

Exactly! Don't know why women are mostly like that.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2014
prince3009:
Oj
Exactly! Don't know why women are mostly like that.

Any guy who calls a chick ten times a day, isn't worth having a GF...Imagine..10 times in 24 hours...mini?.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2014
veranally:
My name is Wesley , i have fall in love with a man called johnbul, we have been i love for so many years now, i have not experience heart broken from him he love me more than any other thing on earth, until my boyfriend travel to see his mother, when he comes back he have not been the same that he is, he was change totally but i can't live without him,even if i went to greet him in his house he will send me away, i keep crying every day, i try so many spell caster but know one could help me but just to scam and eat up my money, until i heard of Dr Aikhomun i said okay let me tried him and see, really i contacted Dr Aikhomun, can you believe it my ex lover who said that we will never be together again came to my house begging me for forgiveness i have no choice than to forgive him cause i love him so much, please you need to contact this man he can as well help you he is like an angel sent from heaven to said people's life, his email is: Aikhomunspellhome@gmail.com try and contact him now thanks
Pidgin for better

1 Like

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Pidgin for better

Mean. grin
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

Mean. grin
grin tis true na, lotta blunders on the article... The bro needs an english teacher

1 Like

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: grin tis true na, lotta blunders on the article... The bro needs an english teacher

I couldn't get pass the second sentence.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

I couldn't get pass the second sentence.
U see, peeps just write without spell checking the words or re-reading the whole thing n make necessary corrections...

1 Like

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: U see, peeps just write without spell checking the words or re-reading the whole thing n make necessary corrections...

I thought he intentionally did make those mistakes.
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

I thought he intentionally did make those mistakes.
I don't think so, How's MD? U school in maryland too?

1 Like

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: I don't think so, How's MD? U school in maryland too?

Yep!
Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2014
glitest:

Yep!
Which of 'em school?

1 Like

Re: My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2014
polymathic: Which of 'em school?
Thank u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do The Average Nigerian Man And Woman Look Like? / Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.