Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (47527 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Waiting for "I can't imagine myself going down on my knees for a lady" crew to storm this thread

We went in search of Vaseline, we will soon be back to make our comments
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by PETUK(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Smart guy, he propose in case she make am as she don ja commot for naija
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tayoakay(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
KingAirforce1:
Which kind cloth the guy wear so?

Congrats sha

The thing look like baby cloth...just button up the flabby parts! lol

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by dstar01(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Heaven know I'm seriously in need of meeting a good woman I wanna get married ooo, choi I'm old o! angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Waiting for "I can't imagine myself going down on my knees for a lady" crew to storm this thread

But wait, does it add any good fortune to the marriage when you go on your knees to propose to your gf ?

I can't remember my grand father and father doing that . undecided angry cry

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
ACE1010:

lol!! No responsible woman will do that my brother!! You the MAN! God has given you the authority and power over woman!
Lmaoooooo!!!!
I get u bro
But just once let a girl just spoil me like DAT na....

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dem don already dey kiss for d airport sef, u just know they've been doing things before, continue, e no dey finish
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Aristocrat1011(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
OboOlora:
who will propose to me now?
You fine ? undecided
OboOlora:
who will propose to me now?
You fine ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Tecno66: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
I am waiting to see picture of girl kneeling down to propose to her guy too after all what a man can do, a woman can do better. Na so them talk am.
Angelanest:
A young man, Albert Yugos decided to surprise his girlfriend Gloria Anyimigbo by popping the big question at Murtala Muhammed Airport in Lagos. Albert got on one knee as he proposed to his bae in front of other travelers who cheered them at the airport.

The lady reportedly said YES to his marriage proposal. Congratulations to the soon-to-be couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-surprises-longtime-girlfriend-proposes-lagos-airport-photos.html
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by faithfulfaith9(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
That was awesome
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Rukkkkky(f): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
So sweet. Boo, where at thou
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
luminouz:
Won't a girl just gimme a heart attack by proposing to me I don dey old naaaaaa!!! grin

*Modified*
Ladies...Y'all just liking d comment n not being proactive naaaaaa!!!!
Ladies my DMs are open.....Let the Slidings begin!! tongue

WomanMan na you be. Go and hustle and stop making a f00l outta your wretched self

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Josh44s:

WomanMan na you be. Go and hustle and stop making a f00l outta your wretched self
Egbon....e never reach na......no be me say make ur maga no pay today biko

Read my comment again..this time slowly...who knows..maybe u will understand the humour in it!!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
okay.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
yeh.,whatever
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mryacks: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Not a good look..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by joyndidi: 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
dstar01:
Heaven know I'm seriously in need of meeting a good woman I wanna get married ooo, choi I'm old o! angry
better don't be in haste just be patient you will definitely meet one

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by joyndidi: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!
I get u bro
But just once let a girl just spoil me like DAT na....
as for spoil she will spoil but am not sure she will spoil you that way you just have to do the kneeling sorry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by marklele(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
Good for him. But why are they both putting on rags

you too count. Join in the celebration jor.. abeg waiter, give am 2 bottles of legend make him join thank God
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by 360command: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
na for bed I dey propose to
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Steffy2015(f): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
And why am i still single?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by hartson(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
tracy23:
they look good together, can't wait for my Mr right
Wait no further. I am here for you. We destined to be together provided you got ma kind of swag.common,holla me let's roll. grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
joyndidi:
as for spoil she will spoil but am not sure she will spoil you that way you just have to do the kneeling sorry
Lol
OK.....
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
That one is not a new thing that old fashion
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
marklele:

you too count. Join in the celebration jor.. abeg waiter, give am 2 bottles of legend make him join thank God

Legend? Count me out, that was then. Just give me my red wine and I am good to go...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
I can't kneel down because I want to propose a lady to be my wife due to I don't know how to pretend as such act is not part of me.

prostration of greeting doesn't prove that the greeter has good character
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ROYALFIXED3011: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hml
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by decency12(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
What kinda polo is that?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by emmyreb(f): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2017
somodobo grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by emmyreb(f): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2017
decency12:
What kinda polo is that?

somodi lawyer grin
decency12:
What kinda polo is that?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by jiksman3: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Am still here doing cucumber crew
When my dick is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.