Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl (47522 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Clashhh1: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hope y'all having a good day? I've got a question.

I've been single for over 5 years cus my last relationship was hell on earth.

All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet.

Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am).

The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to.

Now my question is, what could be her motives for that. It's really confusing.

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Clashhh1:
I've been single for over 5 years cus my last relationship was hell on earth. All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet. Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am). The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to. Now my question is, what could be her motives for that. It's really confusing.

the babe took what she needed from you and was very honest from the get go about it. you are NOT her type... and now that she has a friend looking for "your type", she is hooking you up. whats the big deal?!

remember: it could just be that this "friend of hers" wants to use you (for sexual relief) as well...

338 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
The previous girl is not really "your girl".

She made it clear you were just her sex machine, that you were just for knacking!

And it seems she's done with you. And she has introduced you to someone else you may be interested in for a proper relationship.

So take it up from there. It's that simple!

Then, if you and this new girl start a romance, don't go back to doing anything with the old girl again. That's when you'll be complicating matters for yourself

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by slimjohn2k5: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2023
What if this girl she is linking u up with find out that both of u hv been having sex.
Better forget her, forget the friend n move on.
Abi u dey fear to approach woman?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Gadafii: 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Decline bro, na set up

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Adachizzy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Na the new girl go suffer am

Godmotherism in the potopoto

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by NBAjunior: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guy you see free puna you day dull

Control the new girl joor

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Blaxie: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Decline bro, na set up
OP follow this advice for your own good

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by KingDash09(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
Them won use you shine bro

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by labake1(f): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Funny story
She might have told the girl all the sexual sins both of you are doing. She is introducing another one to you.In other word, you will become their sezx machine

My advice is, run for your life and stop fornication

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by silverlinen(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Damnnn

No mind any reason, just fvck that one too brr.

It's high time you stop thinking about a relationship, that shit aren't for men.

Get the juice from her damn pvssy, and move on to the next.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by JOACHINpedro: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shey na people's daughters and future wives dey offer their kpekus like chinchin shocked
I talk am say na shaolin monastery sure pass.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Caramia2020(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hooking u up for continuous sex or it is a serious relationship? Free sex always come with a price. So be careful.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by PapaNnamdi: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2023
you have nothing to offer to girls in life aside from a good dick,

polish that dick and use it to ur advantage, not looking for relationship upandan,

u never fucck girl make her eyes white before, u think she dead but the next morning she is back on your bed smiling,

that's what controls every lady , a good fucck..

use it to your advantage..

the days of women using men are long gone

when in with a girl waste no time in fucckin her, then do you have power over her, if the dick is good, she is one of ur slaves already

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by GodWrites: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Clashhh1:

I've been single for over 5 years cus my last relationship was hell on earth. All these while I've had this girl who used to be my mate back in secondary school. We got along real good but she made it clear she doesn't want any relationship with me cus of reasons better known to her and wants just sex anytime we meet. Lately we met and she's wondering why I'm still single then later said she's gonna link me up with a friend of hers who she sees as a daughter (God mother as them call am). The said girl is beautiful no doubts and she's already done all the talking to my surprise. She gave me the girls contact and said I should just contact her and we probably won't see as we used to. Now my question is, what could be her motives for that. It's really confusing.

She doesn't like you. You are not her type. You are not her spec. You are not in her league.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by kmaster007: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Giv glory to God

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by jaeyking(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin
You have dickmatise her

She wants you to dickmatise her daughter

A wonderous party back to back

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin

E be like say Una never hear of HIV and STDs and how deadly they are cheesy grin

When puss start coming out of your pen1s and you start scratching it as if them pour werepe for the pen1s maybe your preek go rest cool

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by chris20000: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
She is using you to satisfy her sexual urge until a better man comes

Meanwhile

Davido boasts about Timeless Album Being The Greatest Afrobeat Album Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-kGBK2Kyc
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Them don dey plan 3some with you ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by ipobarecriminals: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by lumens: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2023
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by ecolime(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your sin partner you mean?
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by xristos(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Perverted comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Therealtor11: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023

2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by jubrilELsudan: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID

GOD GIVE YOU 2 FREE KUKUNASE WEY YOU NO DEY PAY ANY MONEY ONTOP BEFORE YOU FVCK.....YOU CUM DEY HERE DEY USE YA FLAT HEAD DEY ASK US ABOUT HER MOTIVE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Risingblue008(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Sooo,
What are fork are u waiting for?
Fork Dem all

Wa lai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by MisterBanny(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ok
Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Shey na people's daughters and future wives dey offer their kpekus like chinchin shocked
I talk am say na shaolin monastery sure pass.
I don buy form for convent like this..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by Billionaire2: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
โ€œitโ€™s a waste of time to advise any young man who is being controlled by a body organ thatโ€™s not above his neck โ€œ

-Billionaire2

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl by mukthar2000(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
She is never ready for any marriage but just need only sex to service herself,
Guy Don't be surprise that when u finally married she would still be coming around u to sex her. Is better u just run from her

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today / Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.