Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (47523 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by decency12(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
emmyreb:

somodi lawyer grin

Which one is Somodi Lawyer again?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2017
jiksman3:

When my dick is here
is it big?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Assassin101: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Business or marriage?
OboOlora:
who will propose to me now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by jiksman3: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2017
missbeckykisses:
is it big?
Very thick and long with veins
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:
Must it be in public?
Abi oo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Neimar: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
me kneel for one yeye girl

na beg I dy beg am angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Egbon....e never reach na......no be me say make ur maga no pay today biko

Read my comment again..this time slowly...who knows..maybe u will understand the humour in it!!!!

Humour block ur left ear cheesy

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Josh44s:

Humour block ur left ear cheesy
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
missbeckykisses:
is it big?
See this slim shady looking for big diick
U go just die o

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Abi oo
I'm beginning to think that ladies love it. what if boo proposes in public?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:

I'm beginning to think that ladies love it. what if boo proposes in public?
Me i don't like anything that involves public
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Me i don't like anything that involves public

oh, I see.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by marklele(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
castrol180:

Legend? Count me out, that was then. Just give me my red wine and I am good to go...

oya waiter, do as he said sharperly... give am red one.. hope all is well with you today bro
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
DanielsParker:

oh, I see.
Okay
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2017
marklele:

oya waiter, do as he said sharperly... give am red one.. hope all is well with you today bro

Very well oo and you?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Officer101(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
All these for the public. Are they not together before? Did they just meet in the airport that day?

2 people will wake up on the same bed, dress up, leave their house and go to the public to propose to themselves and return to the same house to sleep.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
castrol180:
Good for him. But why are they both putting on rags

You are very insultive.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by castrol180(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You are very insultive.
How do you mean my dear? Please tell me more about "me."
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
castrol180:

How do you mean my dear? Please tell me more about "me."

Don't have time for that.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) by OZguy: 10:52pm On May 17, 2018
tracy23:
they look good together, can't wait for my Mr right
i am here now o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Is Linking Me To Another Girl / 73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.