Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (43528 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
KOPT55:

Irreverent one, I am a son of the soil and I do not speak ill of my people.

Incase you missed it: Amadioha will release judgment upon you in the coming hours. Be prepared.
Hahahahahahahaha... Okay, we will talk tomorrow. Bye
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
karashita:
I can relate.Some men are really heartless.They propose to every woman they meet-professing fake love.I can imagine what the lady is going through now.Women need to be more vigilant.

You can relate? Oya sister tell us a story?
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo
Ur fvcking crazy!!!
Abi na... Lol
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Penboy: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
If you believe this trash.. Then you can believe anything.
The aim of this staged chat is glaring.

Look at the lady's tone. Someone hurt won't sound that way.
I'm out.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
I nearly fell for this sometimes ago...Thank God I woke up my sleeping brain.I 4 don be second wife by now.
oluwaseun grin

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by laborious(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
I don't blame the guy oo,what kind of a woman records sex tapes? she has turn herself to a sex tool just to satisfy the igbo man,men marry the good girls while we 4uck nd dump d bad and wild ones. She even forgot that igbos are tribalistic in nature, d guy deff satisfies her needs even sexually that's why she is blinded by the pleasure and sweet tongue, the probs with yoruba girls is greed and money, they don't care if the guy is a chimp or already has dozens of wife sef, as long as they are been given token on a regular they will open there legs as wide as it can go..I read a post where igbo men boast about how they 4uck our (yoruba) wifes,daughters, princesses and queens..it was so disheartening, whereas before a yoruba boy can date an igbo girl, he will surely pass through hell, and if he eventually succeeds the bride price is always waiting to test the guys choice...the lady should better find a corner to sit and count her loses because she got served.....
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Donald7610:
so YORUBA guyz are well appreciated
Yes oooo....compare to Igbo guys. Igbo people go poison me for here today with their mouth... Lol tongue
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by judgedredd22(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
I nearly fell for this sometimes ago...Thank God I woke up my sleeping brain.I 4 don be second wife by now.

OYA NOW! use your open eyes and come and be my first and only wife sharperly!! grin grin

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin

That eating part tho tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
The man is not faithful.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahahah... You wish
thunder fall on u
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
judgedredd22:

OYA NOW! use your open eyes and come and be my first and only wife sharperly!! grin grin
lol
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by kaydeee: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
dbynonetwork:

He did the important thing....

He shined your CONGO...

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunboy:

We Yoruba guys are angels after all, not really demons as they tag us.

You Yoruba guys are not angels either.

It's just that, the set of yoruba demons playing women only succeed with the gullible ladies but when they come across a wise babe, they disappear when they realise their game has been uncovered and she stopped believing the lies before having a free way to her pussy.

Men from all tribes , u people don't know that you are destroying your chances of getting married later on in life, Having peace and joy in your homes with the kind of wife material you all av in mind.

I listen to younger ladies of 22, 23,24 even 26. Talking down on the men and already having the mind to marry deceitfully, have kids but divorce in few years to come, to her unsuspecting suitor. Just to hurt any man who marries her.

I pity for most men in Nigeria. Especially the single ones, fucvking, dumping and running away.. Later on you will come back and marry a woman your fellow man has used and dumped. Then u will realise the effects of am a smart guY cool iIs creating on the mindset of even the younger generation.

What a pity.

Na una sabi.

Keep fucvking and dumping.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Uhomanbulus110(f): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is a seriou one
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by omooba969(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
heard that hell have this sulfuric smell by some prominent pastors who have been there!

and the female private part smell like sulfur cool

May God forgive you.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by NaeChris: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Really? I'm not just in the mood to insult you #Peace
Why you go insult me? You no know wetin be bad thing? Though you have already insulted me indirectly. Well #Peace althesame.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
ibe123:
thunder fall on u
I'm waiting for the thunder brother grin
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
NaeChris:
Why you go insult me? You no know wetin be bad thing? Though you have already insulted me indirectly. Well #Peace althesame.
Bros sorry... I'm just in a good mood today sha
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
I fear Igbo people.... Them dey very good at this shiiii. No Igbo person should quote me ooo cus I'm sleeping right now.... No noise
u need to be spanked on d azz for saying dat cheesy. Lalas247 how u reason this Tory wey op put for groundcheesy
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by NaeChris: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
Bros sorry... I'm just in a good mood today sha
Yes, no wahala, any man can do what the fellow up there did; not just particularly igbo, we know say una no like us, but we like una.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
infogenius:

This only happens when the man has seen all about the lady.
And no longer has anything to gain from the relationship.

Take heart babe.
the village girl wey he don marry so go show am pepper.na like dat such stories dey take endcheesy.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by airsaylongcon: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if you ask me

na who i go ask

Batty boy/man or chi chi boy/man na Gay aka homosexual
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by cristianisraeli: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Batty boy/man or chi chi boy/man na Gay aka homosexual

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
NaeChris:
Yes, no wahala, any man can do what the fellow up there did; not just particularly igbo, we know say una no like us, but we like una.
I no kuku be Yoruba pikin sef so feel free biko
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:
u need to be spanked on d azz for saying dat cheesy. Lalas247 how u reason this Tory wey op put for groundcheesy
Hahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by NaeChris: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
I no kuku be Yoruba piin sef so feel free biko
Lol. No mind Afonja them. But you no need to join them na.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Bibi294(f): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
My first ever boyfriend did intro right under my nose, i felt betrayed ehn... Cried and cried... So heartbroken that i thought of suicide....their kid sha later died and they separated....
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by ioreth69(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
[img][/img]
Iseoluwani:

Are u an ambulance
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by davillian(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
The only demon capable of doing this is a YOLOBA demon.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Angy55(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
FemiEddy:

haaah! Let me come and be going oo grin

Come back here
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by shomb: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Vacancy For Boy/ Girl That Can Fry Yam, Akara And Potato
This job is for you if you can fry yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.