Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (43541 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by birdsview(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
demobaba1:

Not all men mind you. Just say you used to do it.
I still do it with clean ,pretty girls I like
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by vhatpweetygurl(f): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Haa iskalaba,iskelebe, iskoloboto. Such guys got no chil @ll
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by greatiyk4u(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The man is a WIZAAARD undecided

I trust my instincts
I can sense when a man is fooling me

That's why you are still single

Some times You need to act a little foolish to be able to win the race....na joke oooo
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by sayisayi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Confirmed deep sea diver, without oxygen canister. RESPECT
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by sunboy(m): 12:33am On Oct 06, 2017
Egein:

10 gorillas on steroids bang your mama dia!

I see no mama raised you right smiley Good A.M.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by sunboy(m): 2:34am On Oct 06, 2017
alexialin:

You Yoruba guys are not angels either.

It's just that, the set of yoruba demons playing women only succeed with the gullible ladies but when they come across a wise babe, they disappear when they realise their game has been uncovered and she stopped believing the lies before having a free way to her pussy.

Men from all tribes , u people don't know that you are destroying your chances of getting married later on in life, Having peace and joy in your homes with the kind of wife material you all av in mind.

I listen to younger ladies of 22, 23,24 even 26. Talking down on the men and already having the mind to marry deceitfully, have kids but divorce in few years to come, to her unsuspecting suitor. Just to hurt any man who marries her.

I pity for most men in Nigeria. Especially the single ones, fucvking, dumping and running away.. Later on you will come back and marry a woman your fellow man has used and dumped. Then u will realise the effects of am a smart guY cool iIs creating on the mindset of even the younger generation.

What a pity.

Na una sabi.

Keep fucvking and dumping.

Bro, nice points out there.

But do you really think people will stop getting used ? Men are used and dumped too.

You will end up marrying some used person bro, except na fargin. Even fargins are emotionally used.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Brooke60:
Did you read the chats at all?
Please read again and change this comment.

Meanwhile, I'm short of words. It can happen to anybody. Some guys are just too perfect in cheating that you won't even see any sign. I hope this babe will get over this.

And any guy in our lives planning this type of BS, may your sisters/daughters witness this too.

I sincerely apologize if what i posted looked offensive to u.But what i wrote up there isn't far from the truth! God has blessed women with "intuition" which they have always failed to use.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by schumastic(m): 4:43am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
I fear Igbo people.... Them dey very good at this shiiii. No Igbo person should quote me ooo cus I'm sleeping right now.... No noise

Yorubas are the worst, obviously she must have seen the signs but choose to ignore probably Cus the money blinded her.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by flawlessT(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
schumastic:

Yorubas are the worst, obviously she must have seen the signs but choose to ignore probably Cus the money blinded her.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Hahahah
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Yhelay(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
I no kuku be Yoruba piin sef so feel free biko

lol... you or ur twin sister??
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by schumastic(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahah

Am dead serious Cus the Yoruba man will marry both without them knowing except his family, the family will still call both wives iyawo whenever any if them come around. I reside in lag so I know.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by shineeye1: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2017
So many hypocrite girls around acting as though they are unaware of the potent risks in fvcking around before marriage in this 419ja. Truth be told, 9ja babes prefer the illicit thrills of seex over and above the honour of marriage. When you have deliberately sacrificed honour for pleasure , why pretend like you lost honour unknowingly?
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2017
sunboy:

Bro, nice points out there.

But do you really think people will stop getting used ? Men are used and dumped too.

You will end up marrying some used person bro, except na fargin. Even fargins are emotionally used.

Well am not a guy.

And it's an advice take it or leave it.

I won't live your life for you.

Neither will I marry your wife for you.

Complains of guys here opening topics, saying no wife material?

Oju wan o ti ri nkan nkan.

What's happening around is just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by eph12(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2017
The person she's even reporting to is a guy. No wonder he was asking to view the sextape undecided
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Angy55(f): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2017
immortal145:
i dont believe this crap story...looks made up lies to me!...
Not made up lies. It happens. I have a friend that it happened. They dated for 9 years, it was 3 days to when the guys wedding to another lady back at home, that she knew. It was the guys cousin that even called her, that the guy is getting married that weekend.
The girl came to the state, but been that she is not having an evil heart she didn't show up to make the wedding messy, though she was in serious pains.

A day after the guys wedding, the guy had the effrontery to come see her in her father's house.
Let me stop here.
Shits happens.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Angy55(f): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2017
immortal145:
i dont believe this crap story...looks made up lies to me!...
Not made up lies. It happens. I have a friend that it happened to. They dated for 9 years, it was 3 days to when the guys wedding to another lady back at home, that she knew. It was the guys cousin that even called her, that the guy is getting married that weekend.
The girl came to the state, but been that she is not having an evil heart she didn't show up to make the wedding messy, though she was in serious pains.

A day after the guys wedding, the guy had the effrontery to come see her in her father's house.
Let me stop here.
Shits happens.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by karashita: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
MADUBI:

You can relate? Oya sister tell us a story?

Yeah.Thank God for intuition.But the story?Naaaah.Wont teh u.Abi u be aproko ni?�
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
karashita:

Yeah.Thank God for intuition.But the story?Naaaah.Wont teh u.Abi u be aproko ni?�

grin, no oo, me is not aproko o.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by karashita: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
[quote author=MADUBI post=61171408]
grin, no oo, me is not aproko o.

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Vivly:
Sleekyshuga come o. I can bet my balls that the guy is from Ohafia. Those dudes like to play away match and still come back to look for an Ohafian to settle with
My dear, I'm not surprised. Nothing surprises me anymore as long as relationship is involved. What I still don't understand is how these set of humans still sleep, and wake up undecided..

True at Ohafians playing away match, and coming back to pledge allegiance, all in a bid to please parents.. Phewwwww!!!
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by amicable09(f): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

My dear, I'm not surprised. Nothing surprises me anymore as long as relationship is involved. What I still don't understand is how these set of humans still sleep, and wake up undecided..

True at Ohafians playing away match, and coming back to pledge allegiance, all in a bid to please parents.. Phewwwww!!!
Lol. You know your people well cheesy

We have their handbook in my community. You people have showed us shege so much that old women draw the ears of young ladies to warn them of Ohafia men.

I fear your men even though I have some cool headed friends who are exceptions from the 'norm'.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. You know your people well cheesy

We have their handbook in my community. You people have showed us shege so much that old women draw the ears of young ladies to warn them of Ohafia men.

I fear your men even though I have some cool headed friends who are exceptions from the 'norm'.
Hahahaha @ handbook. Let me catch you, Amy grin. My darling, I do. Thing is, yes, I have dated a few BUT I always confessed with my mouth that marrying from my place maybe a herculean task. When I met R, and things turned yet sour again, I jejely told myself, 'Nne, this is the LAST!!'

Parents (Ohafians) ain't helping us on the other hand. All in a bid to make themselves (not even us) happy, they preach how coming back home to marry still remains the best, and lots, just to make their parents happy end up in marriages they ain't cool with. This was my last argument with my dad, and he truly had to see reasons with me though it wasn't easy convincing him cheesy. This isn't the stone age biko. Parents in general should LEARN to allow kids make their CHOICES as they will be the ones to live with their success or mistakes..

Lastly, I'm happy you still have the exceptional ones. I try not to judge ALL with the mistake/life choice of another.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by amicable09(f): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahaha @ handbook. Let me catch you, Amy grin. My darling, I do. Thing is, yes, I have dated a few BUT I always confessed with my mouth that marrying from my place maybe a herculean task. When I met R, and things turned yet sour again, I jejely told myself, 'Nne, this is the LAST!!'

Parents (Ohafians) ain't helping us on the other hand. All in a bid to make themselves (not even us) happy, they preach how coming back home to marry still remains the best, and lots, just to make their parents happy end up in marriages they ain't cool with. This was my last argument with my dad, and he truly had to see reasons with me though it wasn't easy convincing him cheesy. This isn't the stone age biko. Parents in general should LEARN to allow kids make their CHOICES as they will be the ones to live with their success or mistakes..

Lastly, I'm happy you still have the exceptional ones. I try not to judge ALL with the mistake/life choice of another.
Lolz. Shuga we have suffered a lot in the hands of some unscrupulous men from your place o. Sometimes I think your men deliberately marry our women to punish them for the wars our fathers fought over land with your forefathers cheesy cheesy History has it that they were brothers. But that was in the past Na.

Right now, I see no reason why it should be so. I attended a burial in my final year in Ohafia from school. I didn't tell my dad before embarking on that journey. Drove with friends to the place. Do you know that it was while we were driving into the babe's compound my dad called, when I told him where I was, he felt threatened. Lol. If he was in the village then, he would have come for me there and then. He kept calling until we left.

My friend's uncle was showing me to all the family members introducing me to them as the daughter of warriors and them reminding me of my people's stubbornness cheesy That their forefathers were older and the land belongs to them as their birthright. Lol

Trivial issues like this are extended into marriages. I think with the age we are in, walls are being pulled down. You travel out and meet yourselves, there's no talk about the communal clashes. Even though I recently met one calabar boy and the first thing that came to my mind as I teased him was that his people destroyed our farmlands and he accused us of always crossing boundaries. Lol

We are funny in Africa
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2017
amicable09:

Lolz. Shuga we have suffered a lot in the hands of some unscrupulous men from your place o. Sometimes I think your men deliberately marry our women to punish them for the wars our fathers fought over land with your forefathers cheesy cheesy History has it that they were brothers. But that was in the past Na.
Wait!! Are you an AkwaIbomite? Abiriban? The only major war I was meant to understand that caused so much chaos was with the Ibomites. Funnily, I find it difficult telling the few I've known where I come from (I leave it at Abia State) as it still stirs up hatred with heated argument.. 'See me see hatred for wetin I no sabi cry..'

Right now, I see no reason why it should be so. I attended a burial in my final year in Ohafia from school. I didn't tell my dad before embarking on that journey. Drove with friends to the place. Do you know that it was while we were driving into the babe's compound my dad called, when I told him where I was, he felt threatened. Lol. If he was in the village then, he would have come for me there and then. He kept calling until we left.
LOL!! Now, I'm curious, Amy. Where are you from?

Trivial issues like this are extended into marriages. I think with the age we are in, walls are being pulled down. You travel out and meet yourselves, there's no talk about the communal clashes. Even though I recently met one calabar boy and the first thing that came to my mind as I teased him was that his people destroyed our farmlands and he accused us of always crossing boundaries. Lol

We are funny in Africa
I agree to this totally.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by adaksbullet: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
I nearly fell for this sometimes ago...Thank God I woke up my sleeping brain.I 4 don be second wife by now.
eh shocked

Were are u whant too put me too? cry u are whant too dash mine hope?

Am thank God too our live o grin
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2017
adaksbullet:
eh shocked

Were are u whant too put me too? cry u are whant too dash mine hope?

Am thank God too our live o grin
Sweetheart of life
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by adaksbullet: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sweetheart of life
grin grin grin grin

I we gived u one mension grin

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by NigelCundy: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2017
But that picture is from a movie scene na. Check nollywood on Xvideos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.