Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (43250 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Adaumunocha(f): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Na their way... The guy is so confused
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
I fear Igbo people.... Them dey very good at this shiiii. No Igbo person should quote me ooo cus I'm sleeping right now.... No noise

Sorry I had to quote you but I just had to let you know that Amadioha will truncate your destiny very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by immortal145: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
i dont believe this crap story...looks made up lies to me!...

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
flawlessT:
I fear Igbo people.... Them dey very good at this shiiii. No Igbo person should quote me ooo cus I'm sleeping right now.... No noise
thunder elugwe baregi ishi

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by birdsview(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
"I recorded it with him eating me out". Now that caught my attention..we men and pussy are like honey and honeybees
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Leocent(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Egein(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
You sent your male friend a video of the lying guy giving you head? Mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by muller101(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
sexybbstar:
I nearly fell for this sometimes ago...Thank God I woke up my sleeping brain.I 4 don be second wife by now.
presently you are someone's side chick.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Naijacost22: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Looks Very Fake, No mention of his name, Her friend didn't ask how she knew, even she dosen't sound hurt. ALL na lies.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by encryptjay(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Are u an ambulance
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by OmoAtlanta: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't put your eggs in one basket.
The advice is for male and female.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by theapeman: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
why will men be putting their tongue on women's smelly private part? undecided
that place smells like hell
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by analryder: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
GIRLS
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Icon79(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some naija women are too desperate. Once a dude mentions marriage, they would blind their eyes to everything else.

O pari

sexybbstar:
I nearly fell for this sometimes ago...Thank God I woke up my sleeping brain.I 4 don be second wife by now.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by kizz007: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
FOOL
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Leocent(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by airsaylongcon: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
hes a bad bantiboy...bomboclat man!!!blood clat!!!

As u just dey troway words upandan so... Do you know who a batty boy (or batty man) is?

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Men!!!

SMH
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why am I not surprised,humans need no inspiration from the devil to be wicked, they themselves are quite capable of it themselves. May people like this be far away from us

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by diegwu01: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
There are many innocent and great ladies out there looking for serious relationships and marriage. Yet we have these idiots everywhere playing with their hearts and emotions.

5 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Funkybabee(f): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is bastard serious oooooo
Why are some men so wicked and heartless like this ....

Oluwa Mon jeun ba oloriburuku yi to ooo
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by cooldude62(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't you guys get it? The guy only sees the lady as a sêx mate. How else do you see someone recording your sessions? He enjoys her for sêx alone. Nothing more. The real woman is the wife.
The guy is wicked though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Wow but why send a the sëx videos to his wife that's just plain nonsense.

Deal wiv the man but leave the wife out of it she was in his life way before u came in nd u still acting like u the boss

Abeg face the man

Be careful next time not all that glitters is gold he hustled u cos he cud perform all his sexual fantasies on u.

You wish. grin
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by enesexy(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls I need a pastor that see vision very ooo..... Very important..... Pls someone help with a number
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
cooldude62:
Don't you guys get it? The guy only sees the lady as a sêx mate. How else do you see someone recording your sessions? He enjoys her for sêx alone. Nothing more. The real woman is the wife.
The guy is wicked though.

What a consolation. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by enesexy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pls I need a pastor that see vision very well ooo..... Very important..... Pls someone help with a number
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by cristianisraeli: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
airsaylongcon:

As u just dey troway words upandan so... Do you know who a batty boy (or batty man) is?

if you ask me

na who i go ask

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
PMB's UK citizenship loading.........

Citizenship by Medical Tourism
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Icon79:
Some naija women are too desperate. Once a dude mentions marriage, they would blind their eyes to everything else.

O pari

Blame the victim, not the perpetrator.
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by holluphemydavid(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abia demons is invoke
Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
why will men be putting their tongue on women's smelly private part? undecided

that place smells like hell

Now we know what kind of dirty ladies you roll with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One by Icon79(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
There's enough blame to go round, bro.

O pari

Mindfulness:

Blame the victim, not the perpetrator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.