Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. (2357 Views)

Lady Stuck In A Protector While Sneaking Into Her Fiance's House / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Most guys are guilty of this
Cc
SunshineG
Iamj
Tosyne2much
Iamsinz
Lelefu

Come and share your experience
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
shoutout to my brother that buys me suya every time she sneaks in .. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Most guys are guilty of this
Cc
SunshieG
Iam
Tosyne2uch
Iamsin
Leefu

Come and share your experience
grin grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shout out to those that will wait beside the mango tree by 5 every night.

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
shout out to me and my brother that will lie we are going to watch champions league on
Friday night.
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Blackhawk01: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ How Sweet Jesus

♤ looking at you now grin

He is forever sweet tongue

And what do you see? wink
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by RoyalBlak007: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

He is forever sweet tongue

And what do you see? wink

♤ I'm seeing something

♤ that interests me wink

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by naijamakossa(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Narrow excapes dey sweet shagrin
sweet pass honey sef grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by naijamakossa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Shout out to those girls that sneak their boyfriends inside their parents house. grin grin

Cc Horlohlah. grin
lol one certain day we close early at school and I follow my then girlfriend home because no one was home,lolz within 2mins after arrival and lock the door her father from no where came knocking lolz and I asked her to open the door for him she said no he's gonna kill us,remain small thing hot urine for comot my pant grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijamakossa:
lol one certain day we close early at school and I follow my then girlfriend home because no one is home,lolz within 2mins after arrival a lock the door her father from no where came knocking lolz I ask he to open the door for him she said no he's gonna kill us,remain small thing hot urine for comot my pant grin
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Emotionless100: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Evaberry:
I remember when I left my red bra in my boyfriend parents house, we made out and it was so steamy by the time we were done we had no idea where my bra was. My boyfriend at that time was freaking out and I had to go home without wearing a bra.

well he saw the bra tho after searching for it like mad.hahahaha 1 of my funniest story till date

BTW I was 14

Ahh at 14 I wonder how the thing go be now, deep or shallow
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Yoshy: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Shout out to those that will wait beside the mango tree by 5 every night.

Hahahaha! you're talking from Experience right?
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Yoshy: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shout out to me, some girls in my class complained to my mum that I don't use to talk to them, Mum trust be 100% till today, she doesn't know obscurity was my weapon.

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by naijamakossa(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Yoshy:
Shout out to me, some girls in my class complained to my mum that I don't use to talk to them, Mum trust be 100% till today, she doesn't know obscurity was my weapon.
baddest,slow poison grin
Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Yoshy: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
naijamakossa:
baddest,slow poison grin
Hahaha! trust me it's better that way

1 Like

Re: Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Yoshy:

Hahahaha! you're talking from Experience right?

Hahaha naso.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Best Friend Got Pregnant For My Fiance Right Under My Nose / Is This Relationship Or Situationship? / Pamela Odeme A Top Model Goes Unclad Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.