Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (64097 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Guess what? It will still smell!!!!
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Zico4real(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
kaykith05:
A friend visited me recently and we got talking, cutting across different subjects.we discussed if it's healthy/hygienic to administer MouthAction on a female partner and my friend was like, Gosh!!!, never in his entire life week he try it.I asked him why, his response was that down there smells. The next thing he said got my attention and that's what I want us to talk about. He said even men's private smells not to talk ladies own.we got into a serious argument cuz I disagreed, telling him that if the region is well cared for, it will be void of any foul odour.he left and I did some research about it.

Have you ever been concern about the way you smell down there? Do you think MouthAction is one of the best things in the world but you are not lucky enough because of your penis odor? Are you ready to eradicate the smell and add aroma and flavors to your sex life? If the answer is big “YES”, Read on:

Beside bad breath and smelly armpits, penis odor is also one of the major turn offs on the male body. Genital odor can have major adverse effect to one’s self-esteem and confidence and may directly affect his sex life. Getting rid of genital odor can give both couples new level of confidence and improve the way both couples experience oral pleasure.

Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash carefully n properly

When you wash , get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

Men don't smell down there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
White racist trolling catfish spotted
thesicilian:
Don't get it twisted, it is women that smell down there, not men.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by SalamRushdie: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Any woman that smells down there has an infection

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
White devil racist trolling catfish spotted.
jamariwolf:
This one tryna console herself while selling her fake products. The female private part smells like rotten fish. Case closed
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Men don't smell down there unless they be wearing one boxer for a week

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by rerhji(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS
m thru reading come help me understand
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
White devil catfish spotted
theapeman:

unless you didn't take your bath for more than a week! undecided

men don't smell down there, only women private part do smell
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Men don't stink down there...Kilode...if a man stinks there, its definitely a pig,not a man

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
KevinDein:
Is that Joachim Low sniffing his "down there" shocked
na him... abi my eyes dey decive me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men stink down there! I've heard so many reports when I was in the hostel.

I experienced it once angry dirty bastard. I just picked my things and ran!!!!
For someone who claims she's been married for ages. Your hubby needs a life jacket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any woman that smells down there has an infection

Multiple sex partners too causes the odour

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by talk2percy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Men, smell down there kwa?? Girls Na true?
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by wristbangle: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:

Okay reading...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by GlobalGisting(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
I swear some girls stink. Slid my fingers in this girls p***y and I regretted ever doin that. You won't believe that two days after o still perceive the pungent odour whenever I place my hands on my nose. Even after bathing with safeguard soap foe three good days.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Azam101: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
Deek suuuker found!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by HumanistMike(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Omo baba oga oya...u know the drill here...

PISHURE OR IDONBELIEVIT grin

Want my own pic?
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Taiwo20(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:

OK... we are here already
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
hmmm..Let me sit down and read comments.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
You are very wrong on this one

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
rerhji:
m thru reading come help me understand
OK SIR AM COMING
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by tbanj07(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Exaggerated buh to be honest...girls stinks like shii when they don't clean up after themselves and even some that do on a regular still does whenever you wanna get some...as for men, be it the dirty ones that goes for days without having a proper shower, shave or sweats grin

GlobalGisting:
I swear some girls stink. Slid my fingers in this girls p***y and I regretted ever doin that. You won't believe that two days after o still perceive the pungent odour whenever I place my hands on my nose. Even after bathing with safeguard soap foe three good days.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by prof22(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men stink down there! I've heard so many reports when I was in the hostel.

I experienced it once angry dirty bastard. I just picked my things and ran!!!!
. How d heaven did you end up with a dirty bastard ?
And please not so many reports ..experiences
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Azam101:
Deek suuuker found!
YEA I DO IT LIKE IT NO MANS BUSINESS
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by obinna58(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Noone noticed German Coach grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Taiwo20:

OK... we are here already
PROVE IT
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by CocoaOla: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
men don't smell down there op no get work

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
On the contrary, men don't smell down there, unless he hasn't had a bath for at least three days and doesn't change his boxer shorts regularly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
For someone who claims she's been married for ages. Your hubby needs a life jacket.
I wasn't a virgin before I got married.
Neither was my hus.
I'm not a hypocrite like u

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by jenzinnykay: 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
You are in line poster.� thumb up for you
kaykith05:
A friend visited me recently and we got talking, cutting across different subjects.we discussed if it's healthy/hygienic to administer MouthAction on a female partner and my friend was like, Gosh!!!, never in his entire life week he try it.I asked him why, his response was that down there smells. The next thing he said got my attention and that's what I want us to talk about. He said even men's private smells not to talk ladies own.we got into a serious argument cuz I disagreed, telling him that if the region is well cared for, it will be void of any foul odour.he left and I did some research about it.

Have you ever been concern about the way you smell down there? Do you think MouthAction is one of the best things in the world but you are not lucky enough because of your penis odor? Are you ready to eradicate the smell and add aroma and flavors to your sex life? If the answer is big “YES”, Read on:

Beside bad breath and smelly armpits, penis odor is also one of the major turn offs on the male body. Genital odor can have major adverse effect to one’s self-esteem and confidence and may directly affect his sex life. Getting rid of genital odor can give both couples new level of confidence and improve the way both couples experience oral pleasure.

Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash carefully n properly

When you wash , get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by prof22(m): 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
GlobalGisting:
Never & AminIt make such mistake again. Is it still smelling ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.