Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (64094 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by brenister10: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
I KNOW TOO SWITTY
Thanks for admitting that. You're darling
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Let me make it simpler so you can understand. My mum is a proud whóre of my dad and He Only had been straffing her since forever but unlike you whose loosed V could be described by dem fuçk boys without you pulling down your pants. All dem fuçk boys been yanshing you since your school days. Lol.
And let me make it more and absolutely clear. The only reason you can easily spot out a whoŕe is because u were raised by one. It's that simple.

If ur orientation is any some with an ex is a whoŕe that's because you've witnessed your mother fuckìng all the men around.

I feel sorry for u dude...
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Dbisector(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
OGA SIR HOW NA
you dey ask me
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
frubben:
And this set of people like BJ so much
hahaha na dem dey want BJ pass ooo cheesy.funmisticqueen pray u no jam a guy like dat oocheesy.babes wey don go down on guys wit smell smell boxers have horrid tales to tellcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

And let me make it more and absolutely clear. The only reason you can easily spot out a whoŕe is because u were raised by one. It's that simple.

If ur orientation is any some with an ex is a whoŕe that's because you've witnessed your mother fuckìng all the men around.

I feel sorry for u dude...
Which stupid orientation?
You said your pussy was already wet and in its mode waiting to get pounded only for you to realise the fuçk boy smells when you got down there. Why are you trying to twist out?, I hate it when a bitch does that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by buffalowings: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
GlobalGisting:
I swear some girls stink. Slid my fingers in this girls p***y and I regretted ever doin that. You won't believe that two days after o still perceive the pungent odour whenever I place my hands on my nose. Even after bathing with safeguard soap foe three good days.
Haha
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Which stupid orientation?
You said your pussy was already wet and in its mode waiting to get pounded only for you to realise the Bleep boy smells when you got down there. Why are you trying to twist out?, I hate it when a bitch does that.
I agree. He's was an ex.

If having an ex equals being a whoŕe then guess what??

YOUR MOTHER IS A WHO'RE.
you're a son if a stinky pùssy whoŕe.

Sorry.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
even our common seed known as cumm or semenn smells talkless of our genitals its the scrotal sac that smells in a unique which is normal or not pungent I don't know what this idiot thread owner is saying..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by ROYALFIXED3011: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by mystmoze(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
KevinDein:
Is that Joachim Low sniffing his "down there" shocked
I am wondering too o
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

I agree. He's was an ex.

If having an ex equals being a whoŕe then guess what??

YOUR MOTHER IS A WHO'RE.
you're a son if a stinky pùssy whoŕe.

Sorry.
Bitch says every fuçk boy drilling her itchy pussy is an ex. Lol. Hope your daughter is learning fast, she's gonna be a good bitch.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Bitch says every Bleep boy drilling her itchy pussy is an ex. Lol. Hope your daughter is learning fast, she's gonna be a good bitch.
Just like your mama.

Keep her far from ur daughters If not.....
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by vicadex07(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS

Okay dear. I have finished reading it.

grin
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Wizaugpet(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
This post has remember'd me of when i used to do some shits with ma cousin. Once we were on bed, she was holding and feeling ma Dickson, while my finger fell into some Hole of hers grin...
I brought out ma finger, drew it close to ma Nostrils, mehnnn! U cant imagine what the Smell was like,,,,,, grin a kinda 'Feace' i mean undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Just like your mama.

Keep her far from ur daughters If not.....
My mama never told my sisters to share their pussies to fuçk boys. She is an adorable gem you ever wish you were. Unfortunately your pussy deceived you that a brain is located in between your legs but no brain was found in there, only a dead round hole. bitch!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Pope22(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
I have read it but don't worry yourself, I do all the things mentioned by the poster and even more. Am clean for you ok.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by dljbd1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
hygiene
bath
sleeping naked
these work for me
grin
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by haywhystiles: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
As if he own gan is not undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by LoRdCaT(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
grin grin grin
You never pay brideprice yet. Take a chill pill
Him never even see am for face yet grin them dey do long distance bullshitt grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Rhea(f): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
kaykith05:
A friend visited me recently and we got talking, cutting across different subjects.we discussed if it's healthy/hygienic to administer MouthAction on a female partner and my friend was like, Gosh!!!, never in his entire life week he try it.I asked him why, his response was that down there smells. The next thing he said got my attention and that's what I want us to talk about. He said even men's private smells not to talk ladies own.we got into a serious argument cuz I disagreed, telling him that if the region is well cared for, it will be void of any foul odour.he left and I did some research about it.

Have you ever been concern about the way you smell down there? Do you think MouthAction is one of the best things in the world but you are not lucky enough because of your penis odor? Are you ready to eradicate the smell and add aroma and flavors to your sex life? If the answer is big “YES”, Read on:

Beside bad breath and smelly armpits, penis odor is also one of the major turn offs on the male body. Genital odor can have major adverse effect to one’s self-esteem and confidence and may directly affect his sex life. Getting rid of genital odor can give both couples new level of confidence and improve the way both couples experience oral pleasure.

Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash carefully n properly

When you wash , get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

It lives close to the anus where feces comes out from. what do you expect it to smell like? Rose gardens?
Be realistic. Do you want to wash down there each time you visit the john?
Newspaper can only wipe 50% of the dung down there. Toilet paper can get 80%. But you are still stuck with 20%.
Then you have the all-day beans and ogogoro fart to contend with. Chill out people. Some mouths smell the same or worse than most pit latrines.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Flashh: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Not me. I don't smell down there. I can't stand a woman who smell down there at all.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
They'll still come and argue, instead of them to read and learn.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Chimex30(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
funmisticqueen:
funny enough, it is not the man's secretion that smell, but the skin surrounding it especially when they dont shave, the hair would trap the sweat for bacteria to play with, now add, your boxers and your trousers.

For women it is not the pubic area/ skin surrounding but the vaginal secretions, plus mixing with urine(since both holes are neighbors) leaving the bacteria to party and say ' do you prefer jollof or swallow. Now add tight panties to it, especially those non asorbent ones made of nylon or polyester.

We havent even considered STIs which xan cause both men and women to smell down there
lol at "do you prefer jollof or swallow".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by GODWIN78(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
any man that smell,s down their,have body odour,but women case is natural, though,out of 10 girls I,come in contact with only two smell,s down their,that one dey weak my veins,
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by megama: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sorry wrong topic. Why do my men smell down. There. Wright topic. Try ME I noo angry
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men stink down there! I've heard so many reports when I was in the hostel.

I experienced it once angry dirty bastard. I just picked my things and ran!!!!

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by yousouphdawood(m): 5:01am On Oct 06, 2017
That's why it's advisable to wash your joystick after urinating.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Mpamaegbu: 5:18am On Oct 06, 2017
OP, you missed the fact that urine residual is a major smelling point. By the way, how can someone not be "circum..." in this modern age and time?
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by AIZU(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Babysnow1:

lol
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2017
GlobalGisting:
I swear some girls stink. Slid my fingers in this girls p***y and I regretted ever doin that. You won't believe that two days after o still perceive the pungent odour whenever I place my hands on my nose. Even after bathing with safeguard soap foe three good days.
grin walahi I share same experience. That smell refused to go even after washing my hands for like 3days

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Actually, my down there does smell.....like strawberry mixed with avocado and tumeric. Wanna taste the juice? undecided

About beating you, I actually could do so oh....except you stay in Mokola or Ojoo Barracks tongue

Iyama undecided

That's a joke right? I angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.