Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (64098 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by durasome(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
down there I don't have odour don't know about other guys sha.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Steffy2015(f): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lord knows i cant stand body odour or yansh odour
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hahahaa

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by frank2075: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hope yours doesn't. Stink bcz I can't. Stand it

Babysnow1 post=61137807]GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS[/quote]
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Madeu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Apply in deodorant also help in elimination of smell. The smell can occur due to moisture buildup just like what you have at your armpit that can be caused by bacterial action.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by netflicks(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
I knw ladies will like this thread... grin

Ladies right now b like " thank God no b only us".. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by jacyhelen(f): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
kaykith05:
A friend visited me recently and we got talking, cutting across different subjects.we discussed if it's healthy/hygienic to administer MouthAction on a female partner and my friend was like, Gosh!!!, never in his entire life week he try it.I asked him why, his response was that down there smells. The next thing he said got my attention and that's what I want us to talk about. He said even men's private smells not to talk ladies own.we got into a serious argument cuz I disagreed, telling him that if the region is well cared for, it will be void of any foul odour.he left and I did some research about it.

Have you ever been concern about the way you smell down there? Do you think MouthAction is one of the best things in the world but you are not lucky enough because of your penis odor? Are you ready to eradicate the smell and add aroma and flavors to your sex life? If the answer is big “YES”, Read on:

Beside bad breath and smelly armpits, penis odor is also one of the major turn offs on the male body. Genital odor can have major adverse effect to one’s self-esteem and confidence and may directly affect his sex life. Getting rid of genital odor can give both couples new level of confidence and improve the way both couples experience oral pleasure.

Where does male genital odor come from?

Well, it’s just sweat and moisture mixed with natural bacteria on your skin. Initially sweat is odorless, but when it comes in contact with normal bacteria in our skin, they break down the sweat to produce offensive odor. However penis odor may be present even without excessive perspiration or bacteria. Some foods (Garlic, onion, and asparagus) and drinks, alcohol, or certain medications can also produce bad genital odor.

How do you eliminate male genital odor?

Take regular bath

Take bath every day and every time after strenuous activity like soccer, exercise etc. Focus on inner thigh, groin, scrotum, foreskin and armpits.

Trim the hair short

The hair down there can trap moisture that may prevent skin to stay cool and dry resulting in pungent smell. You may clean shave yourself down there, but if you are uncomfortable with it, trimming very short can help keep away with the odor.

Wash carefully n properly

When you wash , get into every corner and details, and if you’re uncircumcised, the odor may be the result of a buildup of smegma beneath the foreskin. If this is the problem, then cleaning the area will wipe out the penis odor.

Dry out the groin area

Another trick to avoid odor is to dry out the moisture. Consider using hair drier to completely dry the genitals. Damp underwear and excess sweating are the major contributors that facilitate bacterial or fungal growth. So make sure to use clean and dry undergarments.

you forgot to mention the most important thing that make men smell down there..Its their Boxers...Some men can wear 1 boxers for 3 weeks and no matter how u take u bath,shave or trim,there will still smell....Pls change boxers daily.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shift...let me sit beside you jare.

Yewandequeen:
hmmm..Let me sit down and read comments.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
prof22:

Never & AminIt make such mistake again. Is it still smelling ?
See d kinda question you asking as if u guys don't like d smell. Do u know many go to d extent of stealing panties and sniffing it?
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by JustAPhase(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS

Lol, can't help buh laff.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Shift...let me sit beside you jare.

no joor

oya go and get your own chair....i heard unna down below smells and dont wanna perceive that... na play ooo grin grin grin grin

comman beat me
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
frank2075:

Hope yours doesn't. Stink bcz I can't. Stand it

Babysnow1 post=61137807]GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS
MAYBE U SHOULD TELL ME ABOUT MY OWN
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by chicoMX(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Op you missed one, dirty underwear.

Don't try the nose-check method before you change your underwear
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Majesticniyi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Actually, my down there does smell.....like strawberry mixed with avocado and tumeric. Wanna taste the juice? undecided

About beating you, I actually could do so oh....except you stay in Mokola or Ojoo Barracks tongue

Yewandequeen:
no joor

oya go and get your own share....i heard unna down below smells and dont wanna perceive that... na play ooo grin grin grin grin

comman beat me
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

I wasn't a virgin before I got married.
Neither was my hus.
I'm not a hypocrite like u
The definition of hypocrite is someone who samples & bleeps around before and after marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by nobleblood: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Don't get it twisted, it is women that smell down there, not men.

Men smell down there too.

Especially that thigh lining. Brush your hands there and perceive it. Do it now!

As for me. I use funbact. That's when am conciouse enough. Other times I just forget myself. I be man. No time!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by PDPGuy: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Not showering at least twice a day, and wear one boxer/brief for a week (particularly in tropical areas) can cause severe odor down there for men.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by omooba969(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
gabuzee:
Nice Tips, but you can also get Masculine Wash.
It's a liquid soap specially made for that down side, lt also prevents infections and make the thing stand stronger.

Stand stronger Kwa ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by yvng(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
girls private part stinks alot and really disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by rerhji(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
OK SIR AM COMING
double up pls.....understanding session is almost over
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by muller101(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
The women own is worst. I still don't understand why their entertainment area was built so close to the sewage pipe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by dujaswags1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
A lasting solution to smelling private areas.
Masculine Wash!
Place your orders now!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by colizee(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Major reason is because most of us skip that region when applying body cream...
My Simple solution:
>Clear bush
>wash proper
>apply cream(Vaseline crew make sure you don't waste time applying the cream. smiley
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by prof22(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
See d kinda question you asking as if u guys don't like d smell. Do u know many go to d extent of stealing panties and sniffing it?

Sniffing panties They must be a HE goat in their former world. Sniffing panties for what nah? As a hobby or sport or talent or ?

Well as for me they all smell. Clean shave is best for both. But I think ladies need to manage that part well because ours is outside but yours inside ..I mean inside inside so you should always pay attention to it. When you urinate, get cleaned up with water or tissue. As for guys, pls & pls shave and stop keeping afro downstairs and ladies should not even keep hair down there that's too careless of anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by yvng(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
nobleblood:

Men smell down there too.

Especially that thigh lining. Brush your hands there and perceive it. Do it now!

As for me. I use funbact. That's when am conciouse enough. Other times I just forget myself. I be man. No time!
na girls smell pass... everybody know even girls themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Don't generalize

Only dirty guys smell down there
Why not come out and tell us d truth
My bf doesn't smell there and he is as smooth as a baby!!
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Jabioro: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
thesicilian:
Don't get it twisted, it is women that smell down there, not men.
She tried her best to twist it,but the table remained firm..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Oyindidi(f): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Most men no dey shave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Thank God i dont smell down there.. This doesn't apply to me undecided
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by nobleblood: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
yvng:
na girls smell pass... everybody know even girls themselves

That na given. No body de argue that one.

If we are making comparism. Girls take it. But we are not. Just admitting one little truth. That's all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.