Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (64143 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by 19naia(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
The regular and thorough washing is the first line. Nothing can replace bathing and washing. Trimming helps but more effective is rubbing all the area from top to underneath with coconut oil. You can even mix the coconut oil with a bit of herbal scents but the coconut oil alone prevents smell or microbial growth. It is also antivirus. Red palm oil is even more potent but is too much of a problem with staining clothes red. So use coconut oil. It is also good for smoothing and healing the skin. Even cuts and bruises anywhere on the body will heal better with coconut oil applied.

When applying the oil down there, do not rub so much for so long, because it can cause the joystick to go erect with feelings of fornicationshocked Also eyakulashun is possible if not careful when rubbing the oil on. grin

The oil itself is not a risk, only benefit. You can rub it on the body anywhere from head to toe and also it can be eaten with food if you have a food grade quality of oil.
See d one me i rub sef. Only on my face and i brush teeth with it as well as eat with it. I have not had reason to rub it down below. Batheing with use of good soap has been enough. Years ago i used to rub it down there for odor when i lived in a very hot and humid climate, i was always sweating everywhere including down there. Coconut oil worked on top of alum salts for both armpits and down below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by kaykith05(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:

unless you didn't take your bath for more than a week! undecided

men don't smell down there, only women private part do smell
Don't tell me your evolution to a sane Man isn't yet compete.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by piagetskinner(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
u and your friend no get better things to argue about....

its about the existence or non existence of odour in the genital area abi..continue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
The definition of hypocrite is someone who samples & bleeps around before and after marriage.
That's yourself or your mother you are defining.

Cos have an ex dose not equal sleeping around.

So maybe you're able to spot out a whoŕe so easily cos your mother is big one undecided

Besides have u or anyone in your family had sex with some who is not their spouse?

Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by omooba969(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Steffy2015:
Lord knows i cant stand body odour or yansh odour

Which one be yansh odour again or you no dey shït no?

Try put finger in ya yansh, check if e no go smell like rotten rat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by delzbaba(m): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Gay alert
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by introvertedsoul: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Just take a proper bath and spray a damn deodorant there like we Igbo boys do, you cheap dirty fnckers!
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Fazemood(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Men smell even worse!
Ha ha, hantie his not de mata hof hanger hissue hoo? heazy na??
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Fazemood:

Ha ha, hantie his not de mata hof hanger hissue hoo? heazy na??
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by frubben(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
lefulefu:
Those guys wey dey wear urine stained boxers for a whole week should read thischeesy
And this set of people like BJ so much
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Actually, my down there does smell.....like strawberry mixed with avocado and tumeric. Wanna taste the juice? undecided

About beating you, I actually could do so oh....except you stay in Mokola or Ojoo Barracks tongue

Àwon tí IB ré ooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by mema900: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
The vagina dont really smell, its the anus which is very very close to the vagina that makes it look like the vagina smells. Just smell ur anus and u find out that its the exact smell that u think the vagina produces
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
prof22:

Sniffing panties They must be a HE goat in their former world. Sniffing panties for what nah? As a hobby or sport or talent or ?

Well as for me they all smell. Clean shave is best for both. But I think ladies need to manage that part well because ours is outside but yours inside ..I mean inside inside so you should always pay attention to it. When you urinate, get cleaned up with water or tissue. As for guys, pls & pls shave and stop keeping afro downstairs and ladies should not even keep hair down there that's too careless of anyone.
Its a fetish. Are u a lecturer? Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
omooba969:

Which one be yansh odour again or you no dey shït no?

Try put finger in ya yansh, check if e no go smell like rotten rat. undecided
Rotten rat?? Yak!

I thank God I'm an ijaw woman.

We wash our yansh with soap and water in the morning, evening, before and after sex and after shitìng.
In fact the father of the bride will openly advise the couple on these during marriage rites ceremony.
No room for smell let alone rotten rat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Fazemood(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any woman that smells down there has an infection
Absolutely! I'm a woman. I totally agree.

There are only two thing that can make the vigina smell.
1. A combination of sweat and urine, which means she is dirty and dose not take care of herself. Or
2. An infection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Akalia(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Steffy2015:
Lord knows i cant stand body odour or yansh odour
yansh generally smell, don't act like yours don't!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Most men no dey shave
You smell down there, the D goes limp.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

That's yourself or your mother you are defining.

Cos have an ex dose not equal sleeping around.

So maybe you're able to spot out a whoŕe so easily cos your mother is big one undecided

Besides have u or anyone in your family had sex with some who is not their spouse?

Bloody hypocrite.
My mother is a whóre only to her hubby but you are a whóre to many fuçk boys. U're the reason I don't patronise bitches

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
My mother is a LovePeddler only to her hubby but you are a LovePeddler to many fuçk boys. U're the reason I don't patronise bitches
Exactly what I said. You've confirmed your mother is a big whoŕe that's why u could spot on out so easily.

Away from your mom.
How about u??

How much of a man whoŕe are u? Cos if someone say I have an ex and u jump to the conclusion that that person is a whoŕe, that can only mean u have them exes in dozens!

Bloody cock sucking son of a whoŕe fùck boy.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
the simple truth is to keep a clean hygiene. .do not wear more than one underpant or boxer's per day. . and wash there always when taking your bath simple. .
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Absolutely! I'm a woman. I totally agree.

There are only two thing that can make the vigina smell.
1. A combination of sweat and urine, which means she is dirty and dose not take care of herself. Or
2. An infection.
Lol. The only two things that make you smell down there. Your Hus really needs to go check his life span.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Majesticniyi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Shey a jo wa ni IB ni?

omooba969:

Àwon tí IB ré ooo.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by YelloweWest: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol. The only two things that make you smell down there. Your Hus really needs to go check his life span.
Here we go again!

The only way you would know is because your mother's stench is killing or has already killed your dad.

Sorry. No wonder your so bitter towards women.

Not every woman is a whoŕe like your mom.

Have some faith.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Obascoetubi: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Adaumunocha:
See d kinda question you asking as if u guys don't like d smell. Do u know many go to d extent of stealing panties and sniffing it?
i want to sniff ur own
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by TimeMod1: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Exactly what I said. You've confirmed your mother is a big whoŕe that's why u could spot on out so easily.

Away from your mom.
How about u??

How much of a man whoŕe are u? Cos if someone say I have an ex and u jump to the conclusion that that person is a whoŕe, that can only mean u have them exes in dozens!

Bloody cock sucking son of a whoŕe fùck boy.
Let me make it simpler so you can understand. My mum is a proud whóre of my dad and He Only had been straffing her since forever but unlike you whose loosed V could be described by dem fuçk boys without you pulling down your pants. All dem fuçk boys been yanshing you since your school days. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by brenister10: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=Babysnow1 post=61137807]GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS[/quote

I just read it. But women do smell underneath too dearie
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by boujeeassnigga(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
This one tryna console herself while selling her fake products. The female private part smells like rotten fish. Case closed
THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by lumeneng22: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Use your mouth to praise God. Dont use it to suck any rubbish pussy or joystick as the case may be.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=brenister10 post=61143474][/quote] I KNOW TOO SWITTY
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Dbisector(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS
invite him na
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Babysnow1: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dbisector:
invite him na
OGA SIR HOW NA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ? / Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.