Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (64100 Views)

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Pweetydati: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2017
Its because men wear one boxers like forever
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by MrOwonikoko: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS

I am reading it my dear so dnt worry. Perhaps, i do takkia of my balls properly for proper shots grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by BALLOSKI: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2017
funmisticqueen:
funny enough, it is not the man's secretion that smell, but the skin surrounding it especially when they dont shave, the hair would trap the sweat for bacteria to play with, now add, your boxers and your trousers.

For women it is not the pubic area/ skin surrounding but the vaginal secretions, plus mixing with urine(since both holes are neighbors) leaving the bacteria to party and say ' do you prefer jollof or swallow. Now add tight panties to it, especially those non asorbent ones made of nylon or polyester.

We havent even considered STIs which xan cause both men and women to smell down there
stop lying. What differentiate the skin or the pubic area of men from women? Your skin made of leather and men's of plastic? You don't sweat down there? Bacteria don't accumulate there?

Put all this together(bacteria+sweat+hair driven cause), then you'll have women giving off an indescribable odour.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by decency12(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Here to read comments grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by barneystinson(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2017
When you guys say men smell cos they were a pair of boxers for a week, are you exaggerating or do you really mean it? Like 7 whole days? How's that possible? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Majesticniyi(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Yes......lol, it was. How are you doing this morning? How about taking me to Da Viva this morning?

Yewandequeen:

Iyama undecided

That's a joke right? I angry
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by brosiye99(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2017
use lime or lemon juice. it does wonders to keep odour away from the groin area

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by funskill(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babysnow1:
GOOD!! PLS MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHOULD READ THIS

Dont worry relax, I have read it
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Emekayoung(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Don't get it twisted, it is women that smell down there, not men.
Women smell down there like hell.. As in the smell is so bad dat it can make one throw up.. And they know it,we don't need to debate on it because the truth is already there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by HERSLEY(f): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You get to see .....only

♤if you bring some FRESH PINK PIZZA cool

dudes like u don't even pass 2minutes
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Azam101: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babysnow1:
YEA I DO IT LIKE IT NO MANS BUSINESS
I respect you for that
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Emekayoung(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
YelloweWest:
Men stink down there! I've heard so many reports when I was in the hostel.

I experienced it once angry dirty bastard. I just picked my things and ran!!!!
Some guys are naturally dirty,no doubt. But a normal guy who takes his bath at least twice a day can never smell. Most ladies' puzzy smell like crazy,dont know why. May be they dont wash that place regularly or rotten sperm in there. Normal girls dip their hands in there and wash the hell out of it... Ladies should always learn to wash their puzzy atleast 3 times a day to avoid foul smell....
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Yes......lol, it was. How are you doing this morning? How about taking me to Da Viva this morning?

lol

unfortunately its evening here and Da Viva has closed..tongue out
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Majesticniyi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
How convenient! grin

Yewandequeen:
lol

unfortunately its evening here and Da Viva has closed..tongue out
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by RoyalBlak007: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
HERSLEY:
dudes like u don't even pass 2minutes

Why don't you come check it out then.. undecided

I'll leave your pússy glowing HOT-RED undecided
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2017
Majesticniyi:
How convenient! grin

lol

You are welcome.
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by HERSLEY(f): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Why don't you come check it out then.. undecided

I'll leave your pússy glowing HOT-RED undecided
yeye... Keep running mouth. I know u ll drink tramadol
Re: Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
What we dont know is bigger than us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.