Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (17600 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
He's the same one about small dick abi? Op op, you dey look for customer? grin cheesy
Yesgrin
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why na..what make you think hes GAY??
Telling me "Dhoor". undecided
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Gay. undecided
uhm. .u should lemme sample u first . if u survive am gay , if u don't .. then m still gay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
uhm. .u should lemme sample u first . if u survive am gay , if u don't .. then m still gay cheesy

hahahaha
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

hahahaha..but which of those holes will you want to sample?

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
so dhoor is feminine .. u need 12½ spanks

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahahaha
.. the oza room should do the questioning .. no interview me
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
.. the oza room should do the questioning .. no interview me

lol
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
grin
No thank you, because with this you'll still emerge the winner.

CyberGypsy:
so dhoor is feminine .. u need 12½ spanks
It's sort of feminine, and the guy I know who says it then, turned out to be gay who was hitting on my brother. So I just have this mentality that gays say it. Sorry.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
No thank you, because with this you'll still emerge the winner.
don't tell me you giving up ?

It's sort of feminine, and the guy I know who says it then, turned out to be gay who was hitting on my brother. So I just have this mentality that gays say it. Sorry.

now this is funny cheesy ..I jokingly use it only if I like a girl , so erase that mentality before you tag every guy who uses 'dhoor' on NL gay

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

don't tell me you giving up ?
Nah, but there are some battles you know even though you try, you won't win.

now this is funny cheesy . .I jokingly use it only if I like a girl so erase that mentality before you tag every guy who uses 'dhoor' on NL gay
But they're rare nau. You're the second person I'm seeing using it.

At bold,..

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Nah, but there are some battles you know even though you try, you won't win.
nah u just gonna moan for few hours then the next two hours, you had adapt

But they're rare nau. You're the second person I'm seeing using it.

At bold,..
nothing will stop me from spanking you this night undecided
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
OP awon crayon pricks will come here to tell black, blue and white lies. cheesy
even whats the size of of an average d
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:

study found the average penis size to be as follows: Average size for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches) Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches).
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
I should be asking you guys na
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
all these guys way get big joysticks make una come tell us una experience with that lady

abi na small small joysticks una get..lol
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Iphran6: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
She cried and bite my chest...very painful but fulfilling
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
Iphran6:
She cried and bite my chest...very painful but fulfilling

hahahahaha
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

study found the average penis size to be as follows: Average size for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches) Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches).
hmmm
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I should be asking you guys na
thought u aff tasted knw lot of D and
know the size
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
thought u aff tasted knw lot of D and
know the size
No oo grin
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Consray(f): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
Op, you gay? You've being talking about dick since morning
is like it world dick day
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmmm I don't have crayon though, you can testify to it cause you have tasted it before. grin
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by blacq2009(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
Okay, it happened between my guy stanley and a gal he brought to my crib, he should have fvcked her in his house buh the soakaway in his compound was full and each toilet in the self contain room wouldn't flush,
Stanley's dick his very meaty, the day I saw his preek when he wanted to urinate in d morning when he stood up frm bed, the sight of his dick is so fearful, I dnt know maybe it's his father's lineage or his mother's lineage he got that kind of dick from, cos the sight can make a small child convulse violently,so he brought the gal to my place after they met at an eatery, he called me and I dashed to my crib to arrange the place for him, then he brought the gal and me and my guy efe left the room for them, me and stanley bet 1k that the gal won't fvck him cos it was their first time of being alone, buh I was wrong he chop my 1k, I and efe was at the window peeping so he won't lie that he fvcked her, buh lo and behold he fvcked her, and she was shouting, stanley my womb, stanley my womb, stanley u're hurtn me, stanley my womb, stanley u're hurting, me and. Efe laffed wth our erect penis raised upward like someone raising his hands to heaven to swear to back up his words, we laffed sotey our heads hit each other, we still tease him today when were joking by calling him stanley my womb
Stanley, My Womb. Lol
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Rextayne:
Hmmm I don't have crayon though, you can testify to it cause you have tasted it before. grin
Na so. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by joelens007(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
you get bad mouth ehn
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Na so. grin
You know what's up. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Donchicagofive: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2017
Most girls prefer small joysticks tho ...Dont waste ur data browsing the internet without making money from it. Dis is a sure way to earn online within 5 minutes http://quamiller.com/7SwN
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Robbin7(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2017
I was bunking one girl one night and she was screaming its too big its too big and I thought I was drilling the shit outta her before I could say jack Robinson I came nutting in her in 30 secs. Na shame I take carry my big disgrace go one corner, then I realise it isn't how big but how effective and durable. Since den d girl has been avoiding me like bad diseases.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
Robbin7:
I was bunking one girl one night and she was screaming its too big its too big and I thought I was drilling the shit outta her before I could say jack Robinson I came nutting in her in 30 secs. Na shame I take carry my big disgrace go one corner, then I realise it isn't how big but how effective and durable. Since den d girl has been avoiding me like bad diseases.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / Malice In Relationships? Your Views: / When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.