Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (17590 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Are you aware that you have very nasty yellowish mucus in your nostrils? You took that pix when you have bad catarrh.

You girls should be careful what you post online.

Mynd44 rule 10.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Mynd44 rule 10.

But you still have your catarrh and mucus. You should've at least used some tissue to clean and wipe it off.

I'm just being nice by pointing that out and you should be happy and grateful

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

But you still have your catarrh and mucus. You should've at least used some tissue to clean and wipe it off.

I'm just being nice by pointing that out and you should be happy and grateful
Take down my pictures I don't appreciate your busybody. FYI, that's not catarrh, if you wanna troll, keep me out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Take down my pictures I don't appreciate your busybody. FYI, that's not catarrh, if you wanna troll, keep me out of it.

Is that a command or what? Be respectful and I don't like your language. I'm not trolling.

You called the mod, I wonder why you did that.

You said it's not catarrh. If it's not catarrh/mucus, what is it? Don't tell me they are grey nasal hairs cos you are too young to have grey hairs in your nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Are you aware that you have very nasty yellowish mucus in your nostrils? You took that pix when you have bad catarrh.

You girls should be careful what you post online.

haba bros you day vex o
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

haba bros you day vex o

Bros check am na. Look at those nostrils and tell me what you saw.

Be honest. This is not photoshop.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Bros check am na. Look at those nostrils and tell me what you saw.

Be honest. This is not photoshop.

ayam not there ooo and i am not saw anything..lol
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Rosebaby568(f): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
:DLol
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Is that a command or what? Be respectful and I don't like your language. I'm not trolling.

You called the mod, I wonder why you did that.

You said it's not catarrh. If it's not catarrh/mucus, what is it? Don't tell me they are grey nasal hairs cos you are too young to have grey hairs in your nostrils.

And if it's a command? You've no right to post my pictures on this thread. Mynd44 pls do the needful.

Is it your nose? Your picture? Your profile? It's my problem and if you've any issue with it you go can hug transformer for all I care. Trying to troll me when you should go back to primary school and learn about colors. Yellow indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oh fûçk! Oh fûçk! Fúçk no! grin
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
And if it's a command? You've no right to post my pictures on this thread. Mynd44 pls do the needful.

Is it your nose? Your picture? Your profile? It's my problem and if you've any issue with it you go can hug transformer for all I care. Trying to troll me when you should go back to primary school and learn about colors. Yellow indeed.

Troll you??

Of all the beautiful things lined up for for me to do before Nigeria vs Zambia match, its to troll some little girl from heaven knows where that I should waste my energy on??

The concentrated contents of your nostrils are yellowish in colour. It's also inappropriate to upload graphic photos online.

Don't you know some nairalanders are squeamish? Pls go and 'blow' your nose and don't forget to wash your hands after. It's people like you who sniffle like dogs when those bacteria infested mucus runs down their philtrum, then wipe them with bare hands and continue punching away on the phone or computer keyboards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Troll you??

Of all the beautiful things lined up for for me to do before Nigeria vs Zambia match, its to troll some little girl from heaven knows where that I should waste my energy on??

The concentrated contents of your nostrils are yellowish in colour. It's also inappropriate to upload graphic photos online.

Don't you know some nairalanders are squeamish? Pls go and 'blow' your nose and don't forget to wash your hands after. It's people like you who sniffle like dogs when those bacteria infested mucus runs down their philtrum, then wipe them with bare hands and continue punching away on the phone or computer keyboards.

But you've been doing a nauseating boring back and forth with this "small girl" spanning nearly two pages.

Did a cursory swipe at your profile and discovered you've spent 5 years at least on Nairaland (if this isn't an alternate) but I would have mistaken you for an attention-jockeying newbie trying out a drab pick-up line with bullying.

Your efforts could have carried more sincere conviction if they weren't coming off as a little desperate for the spotlight.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

But you've been doing a nauseating boring back and forth with this "small girl spanning nearly two pages.

Did a cursory swipe at your profile and discovered you've spent 5 years at least on Nairaland (if this isn't an alternate) but I would have mistaken you for a attention-jockeying newbie trying out a drab pick-up line with bullying.

Your efforts could have carried more sincere conviction if they weren't coming off as a little desperate for the spotlight.

Sorry bro. I forgot this is a thread on big joystick.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by AHCB: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Sorry bro. I forgot this is a thread on big joystick.
considering the fact you know your's is no bigger than a toothpick. No wonder you're measuring dick with a "small girl".

Enjoy bro. You only live twice. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
AHCB:
considering the fact you know your's is no bigger than a toothpick. No wonder you're measuring dick with a "small girl".

Enjoy bro. You only live twice. grin

grin grin. Don't even go there bro. Davido is shouting with a megaphone, posting billboards everywhere about his N30b...guess what?

Big players don't even show off their wallets.

I'm blessed down there bro.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by tobioluwa53(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
1. Steve, 28

You don't really know you have one until the first girl you have sex with is like 'Oh, yeah, OK, that's big' or something along those lines. And you don't really believe it until future girls continuously makes a comment about it. Then it gets to a point where you're kind of disappointed when they don't notice.
grin grin grin grin crazy as hell

1 Like

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by AHCB: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

grin grin. Don't even go there bro. Davido is shouting with a megaphone, posting billboards everywhere about his N30b...guess what?

Big players don't even show off their wallets.

I'm blessed down there bro.
Whatever champ. Take a cue and piss off. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by defashan: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:

Post has been modified.Pictures are off.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Guys Tell You What It’s Like to Have a Huge Penis

Ah, the dreaded question that's been haunting mankind since the dawn of time: Does penis size matter? Some say it does, some say it doesn't. And women have certainly sounded off on this subject once or twice. Then there are the men who have the size part down, you know, the ones who are typically revered by society— isn't that where the term "penis envy" came from, after all?

Sure, I know that bigger is NOT always better — but do guys know that? To them, is it really always a good thing to have a massive penis? Do all people in today's world just assume when that's your claim to fame, you're walking on water?

Guys your honest experience..#NOLIES

@op pls d first pix in dt ur post.. can u share d video link with me.. i been dey find am since
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Oyindidi(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
defashan:

Troll you??

Leave her alone!
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Dharneehell(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
She says it's expanding the womb.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by Dharneehell(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:

Lmao.. the nose again.
Re: Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) by cristianisraeli: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
i noticed something girls are always too shy to talk on this romance section but go on sexuality section and see them talk freely,i love you girls.i think its because of too many immature guys on this romance section.guys dont label a girl olosho because shes speaking her mind,guys on this romance zone grow some balls like the onces in sexuality zone.i will take my mature threads elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Big, Muscular Guys Vs Trim, Fit Guys. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.