Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (87211 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by bullabong(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Adamsberlin:
To be candid Davido f*ck up. RIP Tagbo
The Tagbo guy is by far older than Davido. He was just immature for 200k from a kid star.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
kennieG:
Don't tell me dis woman dating /dated dis guy.. Some women are dirty n classless regardless of their fake beauties.. Tasteless people claiming classy

Em first of all. This dude and the lady are just normal people.They are not the classy you're talking about. And the dude isn't bad at all. He's from a wealthy home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by anguei: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tagbo was killed by supernatural powers from people he loves so much! Occultic group demanded his blood on his birthday and he was offered by someone every close to him.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
onyekachee:
Bro na today you know,most beautiful women have no class,see Juliet Ibrahim and that thug boyfriend iceberg,na them claim perfect beauty but if you see their boyfriends...oh lord!!

Iceberg a thug? undecided don't say what you don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Stories 4 d gods.....RIP Tagbo
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by yaki84: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

There are different meanings to class? undecided class can be dick? undecided
r u from new zealand? No be for this forum today banker divorce him husband because of small d1ck? Is it not proper to say the woman divorced him cos he had no class...... Haba....go back to ya kwantiri

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Olulinks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife
Tyson. You need woman to dey give blow for eye abi!

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tylesh(f): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thought she said the guy was her brother shocked
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
yaki84:

r u from new zealand?
No be for this forum today banker divorce him husband because of small d1ck?
Is it not proper to say the woman divorced him cos he had no class......
Haba....go back to ya kwantiri

OK remain ignorant

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Fayoski: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
People be commenting u are not even following the story, this guy tagbo is her brother , what are they saying again about dating fake fake story everywhere.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by highness25(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mowunmiaf:

http://www.lailasblog.com/dating-tagbo-death-wasnt-father-last-child-caroline-danjuma/
There's no greater truth than the one that lives in you. Death is inevitable, a debt to be paid by all but one doesn't have to end up like this.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by majamajic(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

Em first of all. This dude and the lady are just normal people.They are not the classy you're talking about. And the dude isn't bad at all. He's from a wealthy home

wealthy home ke, who was his late dad ?
and till now no one mentioned abt his family name ?

most of these girls always have secret endowed poor guys ....that rock them wella. am talking from experience

Rip to him.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by highness25(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mowunmiaf:

http://www.lailasblog.com/dating-tagbo-death-wasnt-father-last-child-caroline-danjuma/
There's no greater truth than the one that lives in you. Death is inevitable, a debt to be paid by all but one doesn't have to end up like this
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by adudu208(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Rip to the young man!! I know you all are thinking it too, all these women way person think say go dey play for only 'premiership', so some of them sef dey play "League 2"........... angry
My thoughts exactly. Cougar things i guess.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Did Davido forced Tagbo to get drunk...No...so Nigerians shud keep shot n allow d law enforcement agencies to do deir job
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by ahamonyeka(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mowunmiaf:

sorry to ask o..if truly tagbo died due to 30/50 shots of tequila drink who force the drink into his mouth?

Na wao see the kind pussycat wey tagbo my biafra brother dey nack.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by majamajic(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

most of these girls always have secret endowed poor guys ....that rock them wella. am talking from experience

Rip to him. let police do their job. for me I don't think he not was killed, he died from much alcohol and not being able to get some fresh air during those times.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by GlobalGisting(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish

Obviously u aren't mature in thoughts. Is the image not tarnishing now? What kind of friend would u make? Awon fake friends upandan ni
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by yaki84: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

OK remain ignorant
akant epp u. U sense of humour crashed since at birth. U need to restructure ursef by checking google.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by yaki84: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

OK remain ignorant
akant epp u. U sense of humour crashed since at birth. U need to restructure ursef by checking google.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Intrepid01(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
kennieG:
Don't tell me dis woman dating /dated dis guy.. Some women are dirty n classless regardless of their fake beauties.. Tasteless people claiming classy

So to you cos the guy looked frail and fragile, he doesn't deserve Caroline shey? Don't worry when you grow up youll know that what makes a relationship is beyond 6 packs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by shigishege: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
BrutalJab:

Mr Americanah, seems you know so much bout this case. You should be of help to the NPF.

Talk about the issue and leave his voice out of it.
Frog voice that can actually feed your whole generation wizKID fan boy
wna go kill wna self ontop other people matter. ok lets d fight begin if wna no fight no be wna papa born wna
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
majamajic:

Rip to him.

How do you know his poor? undecided baba stop yarning wetin you no know. Most of these girls? It's a lie oga! Most CLASSY girls don't go for broke guys. It doesn't happen. Trust me. You're probably of girls that are just fine and SEEM classy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
yaki84:

akant epp u.
U sense of humour crashed since at birth.
U need to restructure ursef by checking google.

Like I said earlier

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
dhakingpin:

think like someone with sense. The money does not actually matter. His friends knows he can't take those shot, but due to the fact that it was his birthday, he wanted prove them wrong. I don follow tagbo on insta, he owns a good car, and lives fine. So I don't think tagbo can be intimidated with an iPhone and 200k
It's obvious you lack the sense of comprehension, cos I don't see the correlation of what you typed that warrant you to quote me.
Tell your uncle later today to think like someone with sense, cos both of you surely lack it.

See what you've done to your gentle uncle online?
smh!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by titiloyeblog: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
oga oo
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by MrBigiman: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Froggie froggie how far na

Davido just got himself messed up big time!

His offense:

1. Abandoning the body of the deceased at the hospital without even seeking for help from the medical team.
2.Refusal to report the incidence at the nearest police station.
3. Refusal to contact any of Tagbo's relative or close associates to inform them of the incident immediately.

Mheeeen.....that was callous of froggie & a display of cowardice.

Davido, I know say no b u kill Tagbo na the excessive shots of alcohol or maybe him village people. however u played a crucial role.

Truly, Davido thinks and behaves like a kid.

Many a times folks like Davido think they can also get away with dubiousness and criminal tendencies.

If na America this kind thing for happen, na second degree murder charge him go face straight up.

But I know say, them go settle this matter outside court by the time money don pass one hand to another.

Nwaamikpe Re-incarnate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by balogun16(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
ashawo kobo kobo. no wonder your husband divorce you. why your toto dey always scratch you Caroline? you get kro kro for there? after everything danjuma did for you, this is how you paid him back?
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by calberian: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
All I can deduce is that Caroline Danjuma is currently unmarried and unboyfriended.

Oya, singu men (not boys), igi relay re o. E gbera!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by khalids: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
From all that has been said, David O did not kill the guy..........

The guy took more drinks than he could handle and was obviously not himself........
Now David o and his team where off to another location and Tagbo wanted to drive himself, David O seeing the guy was drunk stopped him and had his team drive him instead.....

Now here is were the problem started.....
Apparently on getting to the new destination, Davids team left the guy in the car, unaware of how bad his condition was.....
On returning back to the car, his team found him in a very bad condition and hurried to take him to the hospital......

My guess is he probably died on the way....and hence when the guys got to the hospital out of fear they dropped him and his car and ran off (because we all know our NPF, them no go wan understand the matter)

Now out of fear or poor PR advice ....David and his team are now trying to distance themselves from the case......This act is now making matters worse and throwing suspicion their way....

Best is for all involved to present themselves to the authorities and let them do their investigation.......All parties should stop all the social media bull and let the police give the final verdict.

The Only issue here is whether there is criminal negligence or moral negligence...........

Whichever way it goes....its an unfortunate incident and all round bad PR for David O.

And finally, may Tagbo's soul rest in peace...

To all those insulting Caroline, Pls cut it out........she did what is expected of a caring friend..........if such had happened to a close friend of your and the people who were with him at his final hour now started dodging your calls, what would you have done or even thought...

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by icon8: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
oaktown101:
It's sad that a young man's life was lost in this incident. In a situation like this ideally Davido should have contacted someone close to Tagbo or his family about his demise rather than keeping them in the dark for so long.

As for Juliet, kudos to you for your effort. If i was in her shoes i would have done more than that at that particular time due to the frustration of been left in the dark about the circumstances that led to his death. I really appreciate her efforts it's really hard to be hit by a friend's sudden death and the people that knows about the unfortunate incident are not forth coming with details about the incident for such a long time.

I hope NPF would do a thorough investigation and ensure that an innocent man is not punished in this unfortunate incident. RIP Tagbo!

Say what? undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by yaki84: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

Like I said earlier
who get unuse brain ,ek e come give this troll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.