Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (87250 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by icon8: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Fayoski:
People be commenting
u are not even following the story,
this guy tagbo is her brother ,
what are they saying again about dating
fake fake story everywhere.

Wetin this one dey talk?

Jumping to comment without reading the post.

To slap you dey hungry me sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by anguei: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tagbo was killed by supernatural powers bigger than him! He was offered on his birthday as demanded by someone very close to him
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Sheguama: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Forget about inadequacies in this story. This lady should earn everyone's respect for her doggedness to stand and call for justice for a friend even in the face of circumstances surrounding this issue. My heart goes out to her for this spirit of loyalty and to everyone who are genuinely loyal to friendships, I say wedon to you

10 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Eze2000(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
shege45:
wait oooo wat do ds guys expect from David, shey dem want mke him involve ni? so dat hm image go tarnish

His image wouldn't have tarnished one bit if he took responsibility. That guy died in his car even though he did a good thing by not letting him drive. David would have come out of this a hero but he ran and now he's a bad person.

He made same mistake KANU made....he ran.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by cyril700(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
adajoe555:

Hmm.
will u marry him?
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
This Davido is just an all round aszho!e I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by olasaad(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
I need a wife

She's single again so you can go and try your luck with her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tafabaloo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:

Won't you mind My dad has been on my neck and am single

Go on badoo.com . Your type dey await you there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
I thought this girl is married to some guy name Danjuma, which one be dating tagbo again?
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by kingspraise(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Let us not lay blames of cast aspersions on anyone yet,since the NPF are investigating and Davido turned himself in for questioning,let the law be the judge of that
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
lurther:
Is this woman not married?

Legally divorced ..abeg don't start

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by tooawesome(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
yaki84:

who get unuse brain ,ek e come give this troll.

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Emokai3(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Madam Caro....naso him dey Tagbo you...

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Diso60090(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
How many of them wan read this bible
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sheguama:
Forget about inadequacies in this story. This lady should earn everyone's respect for her doggedness to stand and call for justice for a friend even in the face of circumstances surrounding this issue. My heart goes out to her for this spirit of loyalty and to everyone who are genuinely loyal to friendships, I say wedon to you

Honestly she does... Am sure she knew media will start false allegations and she still went ahead ..she Trully is a good and loyal friend
Tagbo would have been proud to have her as a friend if only he knew those he called friends and spent his last moments with were not truly loyal and she that was waiting was the most loyal

I hope God heals her pain and gives her a loyal ,partner who will make her happy .

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by nothernstar: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
To me Ooo. Tagbo died foolishly. Trying to belong where he doesn't belong. 'Forcing guy'

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by adajoe555: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
tyson98:
Won't you mind My dad has been on my neck and am single

Lol
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by AFONJACOW(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
long story..... so this ugly dry guy is dating this beautiful lady chai what am i doing with bimbo and bisola, Auntie Caro since togba no dey I volunteer to play his role in your engine, I get A1+ in engine servicing, I can service , lubricate and oil your engine , my cassava is second to none I volunteer to be your oily for free... meanwhile who doesn't know turtle ninja as a ritualist ... he don use the poor guy renew his juju, More 30b for his account, every 2/3 of AFONJA believe in diabolism, we need autopsy , I'm very certain one of his organ must be missing, thank God the turtle ninja David did not mine his skull... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
tooawesome:

How do you know his poor? undecided baba stop yarning wetin you no know. Most of these girls? It's a lie oga! Most CLASSY girls don't go for broke guys. It doesn't happen. Trust me. You're probably of girls that are just fine and SEEM classy

I didn't say he is poor, u can be rich and yet not from a wealthy home. the only thing that brought them together is endowment ..cos we never see them at events together. he was been invited during bed hours. they are not of same class too

rip to him. let police do their job

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by adajoe555: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
cyril700:
will u marry him?

cheesy
cyril700:
will u marry him?
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by jidedavid: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Na waaaa
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
May the Universe forgive me, I am reading about a dead Tagbo, and I am wondering how this woman, a mother of three and married to a billionaire, ended up dating Tagbo.

Looking at Tagbo's picture, I personally think he was already dying slowly, and it appears to me his look is that of a crack addict, but then I could be wrong.

Beautiful ladies are very lonely people, I know.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
Did Davido forced Tagbo to get drunk...No...so Nigerians shud keep shot n allow d law enforcement agencies to do deir job

Why are you unnecessarily insensitive??

The 1st thing to do is speak out once the circumstances goes beyond control. Not dump and flee. Besides, Davido is a celebrity. He's got his rep to protect.

If na western world, David would have been arrested & interrogated b4 anything. No bi all this rubbish wey dey happen.

People like you are quick to jump to conclusion. Put yourself in Caroline's or Tagbo' s family member's place.

Tagbo was the idiot's(davido) friend. The last thing id!ot could do for him is come out and explain what transpired to give his family some closure.

And besides, why is davido hiding and keeping mute??
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
royalamour:
What! All these beautiful girls be dating some not so it guys and then you wonder what they see in them.
This niggaa just murdered English, smh.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Mryacks: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
I think she is divorced now or so..
[1quote author=lurther post=61162803]Is this woman not married? [/quote]
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigeria men are insatiable, you date an older man...they say it's money.
You date the fresh one...they say it's for the looks.

Now she dated tagbo, they say she is classless.
I pity women that take some of you serious.

The NPF should handle the issue.
Davido was negligent , why and how, is up to him to explain.

Did Davido owe him a duty of care? Was Davido in a position in which it could be asumed
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigeria men are insatiable, you date an older man...they say it's money.
You date the fresh one...they say it's for the looks.

Now she dated tagbo, they say she is classless.
I pity women that take some of you serious.

The NPF should handle the issue.
Davido was negligent , why and how, is up to him to explain.

Did Davido owe him a duty of care? Was Davido in a position in which it could be assumed that he knew of his liver issues? Those are what will determine whether the young homie Davido is liable for anything.
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by akigbemaru: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by STILESGANG: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
royalamour:
What! All these beautiful girls be dating some not so it guys and then you wonder what they see in them.
The guy is from a wealthy family.Isn't that "it" enough undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by nefertitiram: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tagbo died of acute liver failure from binge drinking. I once watched this case on IDx, Doctor G autopsied a woman who died suddenly after binge drinking

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by Carlyn: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her story is full of dem say, dem say. Nothing to prove that Davido killed her boyfriend as its being alleged by some fools. But come o,na dat guy wey look so sick dey fok dis babe before him die?

Infact i am ashammed! Dis beautiful lady just lost her respect... dating a guy that looks so silky after been married to very important personnel... oh my gosh! very irritating...
Re: Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death by STILESGANG: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
janefrancisca:
Human beings sef...if to say she date one big man, una go call am gold digger...she date normal dude, she is now classless...o dikwa egwu.
I swear the thing tire me and tagbo comes from a very rich family though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.