Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One (1839 Views)

Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 4:14am On Mar 09, 2010
Or two. . . mabye three grin. Works like a charm 100% of the time.
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by Pweety4me(f): 4:24am On Mar 09, 2010
*Shakes her head and walks on*
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2010
it's true mami. i also recommend it for females - the fastest way to get over a man is to get under a woman or call my #. grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by 190: 4:42am On Mar 09, 2010
hey pweety

how far now~
its been a while
where av u been
u disappeared since feb 14th
esp after chasing opelovely away from my life~
and why kant u leave beyonce's sister pic alone from your profile for once~

since ope has gone, ure NEXT grin grin

unless u get her back for moi~
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by 190: 4:43am On Mar 09, 2010
@post

TRU TRUE~
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by Pweety4me(f): 4:47am On Mar 09, 2010
190:

hey pweety

how far now~
its been a while
where av u been
u disappeared since feb 14th
esp after chasing opelovely away from my life~
and why kant u leave beyonce's sister pic alone from your profile for once~

since ope has gone, ure NEXT grin grin

unless u get her back for moi~

I did not dissapear since i talked 2 dat undisciplined bytch gal . . .i have been but just not really commenting anywayz i am bck 4 gud naw. . .so don't talk 2 me about her again. . .and wat have u been doing wif ur lyfe?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by 190: 5:02am On Mar 09, 2010
u,
lemme see the man that wud come close 2 u here
i would deal wit him
i loved ope wif my life cry cry
but u scared her away from me
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Mar 09, 2010
grin Mscheww
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by judebeyou: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2010
send dem com\
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by daduke2k(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2010
@190. So hw many gurls are u afta now? Wot abt googles?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by THEAMAKA(f): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2010
must you always crate a thread? are you a narcissist? undecided
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

must you always crate a thread? are you a narcissist?  undecided

Na love, I was just trying to think of a way of attracting your attention. kiss
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by THEAMAKA(f): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2010
yawn. . .
can you get any cheesier?
undecided
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2010
give it time love, it will grow on ya wink. so what are you doing with ur sexy self today?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by 190: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2010
oMo see bad-mo-fo going after my amaka

Pls she is taken ooh!
i dont Joke wif my amaka!~ grin grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2010
broda she's 2 young 4 me anyway haha
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by 190: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2010
who is too young 4 u~

amaka

No way
she is in her early 30s so dont go there
anyway leave her alone and my pweety and my googles ooh~

Im a man of many wives words cos the money is there
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 9:30am On Mar 09, 2010
she's not my friend i promise you she's between 16-20. I have 2 younger sisters and an older one. I can very easily tell.

pweety and googles though broda, not sure I can comply with your demands grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by daduke2k(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2010
Go afta any1 u want jare, xcept googles.
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2010
ah, sorry to dissapoint you gents but googles has a sweet spot for me
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by googles: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

ah, sorry to dissapoint you gents but googles has a sweet spot for me

[size=13pt]i wasnt going to post on this thread initially
but wat a good way to grab my attention
sweet spot ko bitter leaf nee
my friend leave me out of your threads and we will be just fine
sho gbo ?? cool cool[/size]
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by chidipupay(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2010
and the fasest way to death is to keep getting under a woman
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 11:07am On Mar 09, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]i wasnt going to post on this thread initially
but wat a good way to grab my attention
sweet spot ko bitter leaf nee
my friend leave me out of your threads and we will be just fine
sho gbo ?? cool cool[/size]

hahah
im starting to like you girl for real
what's your name btw? I can't keep calling you baby or mami. . . or can i grin?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by googles: 11:18am On Mar 09, 2010
[size=13pt]watever happened to my username ??
wats your own name "bad mo' fo" ??
ur username really creeps me out. . . . . and emm one last thing
dont like me. . . k??[/size]
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]watever happened to my username ??
wats your own name "bad mo' fo" ??
your username really creeps me out. . . . . and emm one last thing
dont like me. . . k??[/size]

ill make you a deal sweets. you can call me anything you want if i can call you anything i want. sounds fair grin

ah mami
if only we could control who we liked and who we didn't like. the world would be much simpler no?
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by googles: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

ill make you a deal sweets. you can call me anything you want if i can call you anything i want. sounds fair grin

ah mami
if only we could control who we liked and who we didn't like. the world would be much simpler no?

[size=13pt]i ll make you a berra deal wink
lets not call ourselves anything. . . we are just co-forumites
and there it stops. . . . sounds fair to me

well learn learn to control it. . .dats if you have the word control in your dictionary undecided[/size]
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by THEAMAKA(f): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
@190
THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TELL YOU.
STOP SPEAKING ON ME.
AND WHO ARE YOU TO BEGIN WITH?
at least Bad_Mo_Fo has some type of swag and not a bug-a-boo, unlike someone *cough cough*
you do the math.
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by 190: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^
Ok off you go wif bad_mo_fo
and let you dig his grave for him~
please Googles lets leave this areana before
this retired soldier upload some tear-gas around this zone
hows your health now sweets~
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2010
@bad MO FO,dats one sure N FAST way 2 get HIV,so kip on riding on top of every gal,ur prick will soon start itching u grin grin grin grin i wish u all d best in ur pumping grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2010
*Yawns, looks around and walks away*
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by Kgdavid(m): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2010
Bad_Mo_Fo:

it's true mami. i also recommend it for females - [b]the fastest way to get over a man is to get under a woman [/b]or call my #. grin

wats this??
Re: The Fastest Way To Get Over A Woman Is To Get On Top Of Another One by BadMoFo(m): 2:31am On Mar 10, 2010
kulyie:

@bad MO FO,dats one sure N FAST way 2 get HIV,so kip on riding on top of every gal,your prick will soon start itching u grin grin grin grin i wish u all d best in your pumping grin grin grin grin

I keep it wrapped up well LOL grin

Kgdavid:

wats this??

oh i think you know what that is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! / Ladies Wat Will U Do? / A 34 Years Old South African Man Getting Married To A 77 Years Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.