Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ladies Wat Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wat Will U Do? (1841 Views)

Ladies Wat Name Did U Save Ur Side Guy With? / Ladies Wat" Ur Advice On These? / If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Wat Will U Do? by jenibayo(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2010
If ur guy or ur Husband slap ur mother, wat will u do?
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by adetoru(f): 11:30pm On May 24, 2010
For whatever reason,it's just wrong angry
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by vivaladiva(f): 11:37pm On May 24, 2010
people sud understand that respect is reciprocal and it is also earned
not because u b mother inlaw u go come dey do pass ur self
n not because u be husband u go come dey do pass ur self

we nigerians have this automatic right of respect due to age, wealth, position etc
i dont bliv in that crap, respect me n i will respect u
n if i respect u n u no respect me, we either part company or na slap go end the matter
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 24, 2010
vivaladiva:

people sud understand that respect is reciprocal and it is also earned
not because u b mother inlaw u go come dey do pass your self
n not because u be husband u go come dey do pass your self

we nigerians have this automatic right of respect due to age, wealth, position etc
i dont bliv in that crap, respect me n i will respect u
n if i respect u n u no respect me, we either part company or na slap go end the matter
I get whatcu saying, but for a man to hit his woman's mother. . . . say what?!!!!!

Wow, and then you're next, then your children are next. . . . you can tell that he doesnt respect his own mother.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by justwise(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2010
I will skin him/her alive. . . nobody touches my mum, no matter what she did to that person
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 24, 2010
I swear, it will get physical/crazy with me and that person. Even my mom's husband can't try that in my presence. Na who born am die?

IMPOSSIBLE! Cant happen.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 24, 2010
justwise:

I will skin him/her alive. . . nobody touches my mum, no matter what she did to that person
i love it when people say this lol
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2010
Just what if the mother is strung out on crack or PCP and misbehaving, then I would think it's justified to slap the mother.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by justwise(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Just what if the mother is strung out on crack or PCP and misbehaving, then I would think it's justified to slap the mother.

No its not justified, walk away as a man if you can't control the situation
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2010
justwise:

[/b]

No its not justified, walk away as a man if you can't control the situation

True, but sometimes you just have to slap a crackhead mother to get her to act right. grin grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by vivaladiva(f): 12:13am On May 25, 2010
people play this woman and mother card thing too mch abeg
people sud respect other peoples boundaries no matter wat, man or woman
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by justwise(m): 12:16am On May 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

people play this woman and mother card thing too mch abeg
people sud respect other peoples boundaries no matter wat, man or woman

Not playing any card, i don't believe that a man should hit a woman, its wrong simply
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On May 25, 2010
I would just keep my mouth shut and watch him like a good wife that I am. tongue
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by vivaladiva(f): 12:23am On May 25, 2010
by hit, u mean just start wacking about her like a mule
i dont tolorate domestic violence but if i was a guy and some raving lunatic chick was waving her fingers at me and insulting the shit out of me, no sweat
but if the bi-tch comes up to me trying to scatch my face or trying to hit me, confirm, i will give her a slap that will echo like ten times
women come here shouting about double standards but when it comes to the nitty gritty, u want pref treatment even if ur acting like the biggest stinkiest c-u-nt on earth
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by pikadily(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2010
jenibayo will slap her hubby like she did the white guy grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 12:29am On May 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

i dont tolorate domestic violence but if i was a guy and some raving lunatic chick was waving her fingers at me and insulting the poo out of me, no sweat
but if the bi-tch comes up to me trying to scatch my face or trying to hit me, confirm, i will give her a slap that will echo like ten times
women come here shouting about double standards but when it comes to the nitty gritty, u want pref treatment even if your acting like the biggest stinkiest c-u-nt on earth
How hard is it to ignore ppl? Out of NL, reality??

Things have to get physical? There is nothing nothing that  an elder woman that's old enough to be your mother could do that can  justify a physical abuse on her.

Your problem is your obvious desire to modernize and let go of culture/traditional ways. . . . you're also forgetting that those culture upholds moral values.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by honeric01(m): 12:33am On May 25, 2010
who even fit slap my mama? lol, that woman alone go handle anyone including a solider man who thought he could toss her around.

if she no come fit do anything to that person oo, then i go come enter, show the baga who be the real mallam. angry
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by justwise(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

i dont tolorate domestic violence but if i was a guy and some raving lunatic chick was waving her fingers at me and insulting the poo out of me, no sweat
women come here shouting about double standards but when it comes to the nitty gritty, u want pref treatment even if your acting like the biggest stinkiest c-u-nt on earth

I see ur points but i rather hold her down than hitting back, just to stop her from inflicting injury on me then walk away. Hitting back will not solve the prob.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by vivaladiva(f): 12:37am On May 25, 2010
u see this just ticks all my wrong boxes
culture tradition, who gives a rat arse about culture or for that matter tradition
i make my own culture and i follow my own tradition
any culture or tradition that permits abuse of power by papa, mama, pikin,mother inlaw father inlaw, oga, teacher, president etc, should be chucked in the bin
i love it when people say am trying to b modern or western,i always ask them y they dont own a small farm in the bush like their great grand father used to
or y they take the bus instead of riding on a donkey
or y dey are so obsessed with owning the latest black berry
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

u see this just ticks all my wrong boxes
culture tradition, who gives a rat arse about culture or for that matter tradition
i make my own culture and i follow my own tradition
any culture or tradition that permits abuse of power by papa, mama, pikin,mother inlaw father inlaw, oga, teacher, president etc, should be chucked in the bin
i love it when people say am trying to b modern or western,i always ask them y they dont own a small farm in the bush like their great grand father used to
or y they take the bus instead of riding on a donkey
or y dey are so obsessed with owning the latest black berry

Oh I see. No further comment.

ROTFLMAO!
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by vivaladiva(f): 12:41am On May 25, 2010
some people if u no slap them today, u just dey postponed the slap, next year u go slap am
after the slap, there will be peace
some people never see some kind antagonising obnoxious old mama
u go leave am for palour, go sit down for ur room, she go come there come pour water for ur head
n u say make i no slap am because she b old mama, she sef suppose don know say she don old
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by MyneWhite1(f): 2:41am On May 25, 2010
I cannot even imagine it not to talk of what to do.

[flash=420,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM7wjivOUy8[/flash]
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by 190: 5:44am On May 25, 2010
mama-gee:

I would just keep my mouth shut and watch him like a good wife that I am. tongue

thats my mama!! grin grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Gbemyte(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2010
He can only b justifd if he s confirmd by doc dat he has gone mad. My guy dare nt talk 2 my moda anyhw nt 2 talk of slapin ha.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by boomii(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2010
Gbemyte:

He can only b justifd if he s confirmd by doc dat he has gone mad. My guy dare nt talk 2 my moda anyhw nt 2 talk of slapin ha.
wink

Then I will slap his mama n tell the doctor to certify i'm wacko too grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by vivaladiva(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2010
in the family section, some1 dey lament say her moda inlaw carry her pikin go give am tribal mark
the problem with human beings is, when a tantalizing question like this is asked, it revs up our sentiments just because the person in question is our mother
we seem to forget that the human ability to aggravate and infuriate knows no bounds and sometimes when a person is pushed to the blink of imploding it could lead to even murder, n u people r here gyrating because of slap

if my moda inlaw carry this beautiful pikin wey i just born, go tear tear n patch patch her face in the name of one dirty smelling culture
walahi, him pikin go wish say na only slap i slap am
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Spyker: 11:46am On May 25, 2010
Slap my mum? Impossible. Then her Obituary has been prepared because i will beat heaven and earth out of her that day. I don't even want to hear the reason. The best she can do is to walk away if they are quarreling.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by justwise(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2010
ibkaye:

i love it when people say this lol

smiley smiley smiley. . . seriously i will skin the slowpoke that tries it.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by justwise(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2010
vivaladiva:

in the family section, some1 dey lament say her moda inlaw carry her pikin go give am tribal mark
the problem with human beings is, when a tantalizing question like this is asked, it revs up our sentiments just because the person in question is our mother
we seem to forget that the human ability to aggravate and infuriate knows no bounds and sometimes when a person is pushed to the blink of imploding it could lead to even murder, n u people r here gyrating because of slap

if my moda inlaw carry this beautiful pikin wey i just born, go tear tear n patch patch her face in the name of one dirty smelling culture
walahi, him pikin go wish say na only slap i slap am

That made me laugh now. . .you are one funny nutter grin grin
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Sauron1: 11:59am On May 25, 2010
mama-gee:

Good girl. . . . . . .
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by otawa: 8:01pm On May 25, 2010
Ladies Wat Will U Do?

ok, I let the Ladies answer this one.
Re: Ladies Wat Will U Do? by Pweety4me(f): 10:05pm On May 25, 2010
mama-gee:

I would just keep my mouth shut and watch him like a dence wife that I am. tongue
Yea sure embarassed undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Got Bad Breadth / Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You / Why Do LADIES Act This WAY ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.