Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (63575 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
May God forgive me, I hate this man for his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
how many is he driving a day....the cost of maybe three or four of the cars can open a orphanage home or an hospital but they wont do like that what they inly do is to accumulate more wealth than they can spend im their entire life....when they are sick they will now be looking for donor they never give 5 naira out of their wealth.....foolish ppl who called demselves our leader but top criminals who are suppose to be hanged
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
who asked and who cares if you have toy?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by durasome(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
rather than help improve the quality of life of the people who elected you,you are busy showing what you have acquired with money meant for projects, and when you fail election,then you will form a civil society organizations and start disturbing the government, until then God will not fail to punish you.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Tha fucck?

Msteew..

You like toys don't you?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Suko110(m): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One of the many Failures of Buhari.

So nothing to prove that this idiot is a scam.

What is his job ?

How much is his total salary since he joined politics because I am not aware of any career apart from politics.

I am not aware of any public officer flaunting cars any wia in the world. I am honestly not aware.

And it was for same reasons some judges were termed corrupt
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Suko110(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One of the many Failures of Buhari.

So nothing to prove that this idiot is a scam.

What is his job ?

How much is his total salary since he joined politics because I am not aware of any career apart from politics.

I am not aware of any public officer flaunting cars any wia in the world. I am honestly not aware.
And it was for same reasons some judges were termed corrupt and hunted like animals by DSS. This country is a joke
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by princeade86(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
we need to be collecting tax on vehicles in this country, may be it will reduce the stupidity of buying many cars
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by LemonBoy1: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is it that he doesn't like Rover Rover?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Lufthansa: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
That is the best he could do with the wealth at his disposal and tommorow these same set of idiots will advice young Nigerians to start something when he could not establish a business to employ Nigerians rather than buying toys. Dino is a disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by gotousa2013: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kogi people see una life? This guy don pocket una
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
So we should fry fufuundecided undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by awuf2008: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dino is too much ... haba, this guy like exotic cars o. Carry go as 50 of Days Bello and Pmb cant recall you from Senate.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira a month salary and allowances can't cop all these easily oo
Na constituency project allowance. U don forget
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
2shure:
How pained some apc pussyz wud be now.
I mean wtf
Jonathan's regime..stealing wasnt a sin.
Buh here under buhariz nose.
Oh my .money flies
Money hides
Money gets discovered
Money gets stolen
And King of all Money gets missing
No traces.
God i must keep on buying class pls.
Fucckkkk.
See dis is what they call
Fleet of whips.

Mtv cribs naija version

APC is greedy..and blindfolded by huge thieves..
He went in poor
Suddenly stealing and spending biggest

Melaye didn't go in poor. He was rich before joining APC but not before joining politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by donhils: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
All these cars for only you?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.
Guy that rolls royce phantom and ghost alone are worth more than 300million. Not to talk of the Lambo, slingshot, Ferrari, Gwagon, Sclass and those other vintage machines. These collections should be worth way more than a billion.

The guy na criminal agreed, but he sure knows how to ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by OlatunbosunAb13: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira a month salary and allowances can't cop all these easily oo
He was in the lower house for two tenure remember!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by bass7: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
EMPTY VESSELS EVERYWHERE POSING AS LEADERS. NANSENSE
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Reference(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
lipsrsealed...... ah, sorry sir. A no go talk.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Revolution is loading....
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.
onatisi:
the rudeboy of apc.

enjoy your money jare
imustsaymymindo:
Melaye didn't go in poor. He was rich before joining APC but not before joining politics.
Which kind of riches did he have and where did he get it from? This is someone we all knew before he got into politics, and became a House of Reps member and a Senator. Everyone knows how Adenuga, Dangote, Innoson, Elumelu etc. made their money, but have you ever heard about how Dino made his money, or seen any company he established? Please we need to stop glorifying wealth without virtues in this land....

May the attempts to recall Dino Melaye succeed. It would send a warning signal to other elected representatives.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Greedy senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lufthansa:
That is the best he could do with the wealth at his disposal and tommorow these same set of idiots will advice young Nigerians to start something when he could not establish a business to employ Nigerians rather than buying toys. Dino is a disgrace to Nigeria
You hit da nail on da head!!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by kan12(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Aje Ku IyA nioje
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jakumo:
Indeed the new Ajekun Iya dance craze is taking youtube by storm, with millions of views and LIKES already recorded, and yet non-Ferrari people, currently experiencing that very Ajekun Iya in full measure, have the gall to ask about the source of Dino Maajale's stupendous wealth.
I want to believe you are being sarcastic, and not just supporting Dino's display of f00lishness and rascality. His constituency is one of the poorest in the Middle Belt. His state has an inept governor and even more clueless senators. At least, the other Senators from Kogi East and Kogi Central do not assault the sensibilities of their constituents with such garish and grotesque displays of f00lishness.

Jakumo:
All joking aside, this writer's humble near-term prediction is that Senator Ajekun Iya Dino Maajale will one fine day run afoul of the people from whose government treasuries he has stolen so much money, and when that day of reckoning arrives, Mr. Maajale may wind up getting beaten to death in the street, and set alight just like a 20-naira pickpocket caught red-handed in the market place.

Alternatively the very security apparatus that currently "protects" Mr. Dino, may well turn out to be his undoing, when inside information is traded for cash, by underpaid witnesses to the greed and wasteful expenditure of this morally bankrupt gentleman, Mr. Dino Maajale.
Oh sorry, I didn't see this response from you, before I quoted your last post. I do believe you are right. Let us hope the day of reckoning comes speedily for Dino. He needs to be taught a big lesson that looting does not pay.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
They are worth more than a billion naira.Rolls Royce alone is $400,000(at current exchange rate of 360,that is a N144 million naira and he has two.So, the two Rolls Royce are worth about N300 million naira. We have not even started calculating the cost of the two Ferrari's and the Lamborghini.
He had none of these cars before he entered politics.It shows you how much of a fraud the anti-corruption war has become.Politicians are not afraid to flaunt their ill gotten wealth.He should try this in America, the Internal Revenue Service will ask him to explain where he got the money from and show his tax papers.

Nigeria is just a joke and an animal farm.
He had more than 60% of his total cars before his stint in politics... Get it facts right
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Apoztl3:
He had more than 60% of his total cars before his stint in politics... Get it facts right
Where did he get the money from, and what work did he do to in order to pay for them? No successful company can be traced to him, no exceptional project bears his mark, no creative work generating millions over the years, can be attributed to him... and yet you defend his ownership of these cars with so much passion. God dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Which kind of riches did he have and where did he get it from? This is someone we all knew before he got into politics, and became a House of Reps member and a Senator. Everyone knows how Adenuga, Dangote, Innoson, Elumelu etc. made their money, but have you ever heard about how Dino made his money, or seen any company he established? Please we need to stop glorifying wealth without virtues in this land....

May the attempts to recall Dino Melaye succeed. It would send a warning signal to other elected representatives.
how many political leaders in nigeria entered the political scene rich?
95% of them entered poor or averagely and became multi billionaires overnight ,so dino case isnt anything new to nigeria politics .

majority of nigerians wont even vote if you dont bribe them , so both the leaders and the followers are part and parcel of the failed system

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Tolulopeogudiran(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Melaye is a disgrace to his senatorial district and kogi @ large com to thinck on it where do he goes wit dis cars is it d senate or his home town [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
onatisi:
how many political leaders in nigeria entered the political scene rich?
95% of them entered poor or averagely and became multi billionaires overnight ,so dino case isnt anything new to nigeria politics .

majority of nigerians wont even vote if you dont bribe them , so both the leaders and the followers are part and parcel of the failed system
And that is why all attempts to recall Dino must succeed. It will send a strong signal to those who go into politics to loot, that they can be separated from the source of their loot, anytime they misbehave. Once this happens, very few of those politicians will support giving bribes to Nigerians to vote for them. I have been a voter for over 10 years, and I have never collected a bribe to vote in anybody, and there are scores of people like me who have not received a penny for the same thing. So stop justifying Dino's acquisition of ill-gotten funds.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

And that is why all attempts to recall Dino must succeed. It will send a strong signal to those who go into politics to loot, that they can be separated from the source of their loot, anytime they misbehave. Once this happens, very few of those politicians will support giving bribes to Nigerians to vote for them. I have been a voter for over 10 years, and I have never collected a bribe to vote in anybody, and there are scores of people like me who have not received a penny for the same thing. So stop justifying Dino's acquisition of ill-gotten funds.

you keep talking about ill gotten wealth , pls kindly show us even an allegation of fraud against dino? without an allegation or even conviction then your accusations are totally baseless . you said you know him before he got into politics , then tell us how hewas then and how much he had in his account . i am not supporting any politician , but based on facts and not just mere feelings i criticize.

and what happens if the recall process doesnt work ? heaven will fall ? the worst that will happen is we will all come here and insult buhari and everyone goes his or her own way. if you know the way things are going is not suitable to you , then join politics and be the change you want fot the nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Johannes Tobi 'Invites' Davido To Perform At APC Oyetola's Thanksgiving Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.