Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,322 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (63571 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
onatisi:
you keep talking about ill gotten wealth , pls kindly show us even an allegation of fraud against dino? without an allegation or even conviction then your accusations are totally baseless . you said you know him before he got into politics , then tell us how hewas then and how much he had in his account . i am not supporting any politician , but based on facts and not just mere feelings i criticize.

and what happens if the recall process doesnt work ? heaven will fall ? the worst that will happen is we will all come here and insult buhari and everyone goes his or her own way. if you know the way things are going is not suitable to you , then join politics and be the change you want fot the nation
His wealth is ill-gotten wealth, because the source of the funds cannot be accounted for, or traced to any legitimate business. Are you his PR manager that you are defending him so energetically, and you are willing to glorify his misbehaviour? Get real, please! Even if the recall process doesn't work, at least we would know that his people tried to recall him, because they were dissatisfied with his performance. So kindly stop defending the unscrupulous Dino Melaye. In the name of Jesus, the recall process will succeed, so that a more credible candidate who would work for the benefit of the people instead of amassing ungodly wealth can be elected into that senatorial seat. Amen!

And I do not need to join politics to bring about a change. I only need to elect credible leaders and hold them accountable for their performance or non-performance, as it may be. If all of us did that, the country would be a much better place. In fact, your attempts to justify Dino's activities, makes me question that kind of values that you hold.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by hush15: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
They are worth more than a billion naira.Rolls Royce alone is $400,000(at current exchange rate of 360,that is a N144 million naira and he has two.So, the two Rolls Royce are worth about N300 million naira. We have not even started calculating the cost of the two Ferrari's and the Lamborghini.
He had none of these cars before he entered politics.It shows you how much of a fraud the anti-corruption war has become.Politicians are not afraid to flaunt their ill gotten wealth.He should try this in America, the Internal Revenue Service will ask him to explain where he got the money from and show his tax papers.

Nigeria is just a joke and an animal farm.

Hehehe, I understand that he didn't have anything before he joined public service but let's be true to our selves, even EFCC doesn't even have an atom over the guy else they would have used him to get to Saraki now. Think am!!!!

Am yet to hear of any one say he came lobbying for this or that, not to now mention any government contract he collected so somewhere somehow, the man is just doing something that the world can't believe and he might be doing it right and legit. Cause he is a politician doesn't mean he can't be rich, he just knows how to deal with bureaucracy wella.

Let's stop the vexing till we can find something wrong and appreciate the guy
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

[s]His wealth is ill-gotten wealth, because the source of the funds cannot be accounted for, or traced to any legitimate business. Are you his PR manager that you are defending him so energetically, and you are willing to glorify his misbehaviour? Get real, please! Even if the recall process doesn't work, at least we would know that his people tried to recall him, because they were dissatisfied with his performance. So kindly stop defending the unscrupulous Dino Melaye. In the name of Jesus, the recall process will succeed, so that a more credible candidate who would work for the benefit of the people instead of amassing ungodly wealth can be elected into that senatorial seat. Amen!

And I do not need to join politics to bring about a change. I only need to elect credible leaders and hold them accountable for the performance or non-performance as it may be. If all of us did that, the country would be a much better place. In fact, your attempts to justify Dino's activities, makes me question that kind of values that you hold[/s].

your points are absolutely baseless and useless here .you havent stated any concrete issue ,you havent stated any sensible point to justify your claims that he has ill gotten wealth , maybe a simple search on google could have helped you instead of picking issues here with me , i asked just a simple question and you cant even answer correctly . by the way , Jesus wont go to the polling booths to vote , it is either nigerians use the common sense well or get it wrong again . what you are doing is the same senseless thing nigerians did in 2015 that got ppl like the dullard and dino in power . bring out facts , figures and prove ur case beyond doubt. up till today buhari hasnt shown us his waec certificate and he is running the nation like a polo horse , simply because nigerians lack the mental ability to think deep and ask basic questions , and i put it to you again . what allegation of fraud have you seen or heard against dino, just name one and let nigerians judge
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy that rolls royce phantom and ghost alone are worth more than 300million. Not to talk of the Lambo, slingshot, Ferrari, Gwagon, Sclass and those other vintage machines. These collections should be worth way more than a billion.

The guy na criminal agreed, but he sure knows how to ball.
cool
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nothing less than 400 million

One billion naira cannot buy all those cars.

The costliest being those small ones. Lamborghini and red Ferraris, followed by the Rolls Royce's..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
hush15:

Hehehe, I understand that he didn't have anything before he joined public service but let's be true to our selves, even EFCC doesn't even have an atom over the guy else they would have used him to get to Saraki now. Think am!!!!

Am yet to hear of any one say he came lobbying for this or that, not to now mention any government contract he collected so somewhere somehow, the man is just doing something that the world can't believe and he might be doing it right and legit. Cause he is a politician doesn't mean he can't be rich, he just knows how to deal with bureaucracy wella.

Let's stop the vexing till we can find something wrong and appreciate the guy

he thinks i am supporting dino, lolz
95% of nigerian politicians are cultists, drug barons , fraudsters and crooks , very minute number of them are holy , but with no proof of allegation against them ,there is nothing any one can do .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jakumo:

Indeed the new Ajekun Iya dance craze is taking youtube by storm, with millions of views and LIKES already recorded, and yet non-Ferrari people, currently experiencing that very Ajekun Iya in full measure, have the gall to ask about the source of Dino Maajale's stupendous wealth.
But seriously, how do we even find such people in a position of authorities? It is an unwritten ethic. you cannot flaunt such wealth when you are a public servant. Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guy must know where to get them dirt cheap and at knock off prices
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
onatisi:
your points are absolutely baseless and useless here .you havent stated any concrete issue ,you havent stated any sensible point to justify your claims that he has ill gotten wealth , maybe a simple search on google could have helped you instead of picking issues here with me , i asked just a simple question and you cant even answer correctly . by the way , Jesus wont go to the polling booths to vote , it is either nigerians use the common sense well or get it wrong again . what you are doing is the same senseless thing nigerians did in 2015 that got ppl like the dullard and dino in power . bring out facts , figures and prove ur case beyond doubt. up till today buhari hasnt shown us his waec certificate and he is running the nation like a polo horse , simply because nigerians lack the mental ability to think deep and ask basic questions , and i put it to you again . what allegation of fraud have you seen or heard against dino, just name one and let nigerians judge

When people like you are unable to give facts to support their comments, they resort to wild allegations, mudslinging and casting aspersions on others. What am I supposed to search for on Google, please? Dino's source of wealth?? It is not stated anywhere. There are no facts, figures or verifiable information to show that Dino acquired his wealth honestly and legitimately. So kindly stop ranting.

If you have that information, post it here and we would go and verify it. Is that too hard for you to do? Anyway, it is okay. Everyone can see that you do not have the relevant facts to defend Dino's source of wealth, so that is why you are throwing a tantrum and getting upset. Take it easy. Do not kill yourself because of Dino's f00lishness or ridiculous antics. May Dino's recall from the Senate succeed in Jesus mighty name. Amen! Try not to feel pained....
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
sfinkzslot:
Guy must know where to get them dirt cheap and at knock off prices
that guy is smart , just wait and see , the same ppl that inec claims want to recall him will still vote for him again in 2019 . abi no be nigerians
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by AJboi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
They are worth more than a billion naira.Rolls Royce alone is $400,000(at current exchange rate of 360,that is a N144 million naira and he has two.So, the two Rolls Royce are worth about N300 million naira. We have not even started calculating the cost of the two Ferrari's and the Lamborghini.
He had none of these cars before he entered politics.It shows you how much of a fraud the anti-corruption war has become.Politicians are not afraid to flaunt their ill gotten wealth.He should try this in America, the Internal Revenue Service will ask him to explain where he got the money from and show his tax papers.

Nigeria is just a joke and an animal farm.

Dino is a multi billionaire! He's rich mahn!
He's a star jst like Floyd Moneyman Mayweather nd CR7 if nt richer than them.
I can sight a Lamborghini Centenario in dat garage nd another Lamborghini Aventado there plus Ferarris nd one(1) conventional tricycle.Those cars are worth billions of Naira altogether.The Rolls Royce Wraith nd d Phantom plus d Benz G-Wagon plus d S-Class.OMG! Even those Old sch car collection are very expensive cars worth millions od Naira currently. Anyway,Na God givam! Make him enjoy life
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by AJboi(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na God givam
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by AJboi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
All d cars in his collection are Worth over 1blillion Naira.Choi! Na God blessam like dis?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.
ure not even calling a billion sef.... if all dos car na 300m boys for ordinary kubwa for dey get dat kind garage na....... dos rolls royce ain't below 100m each
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
AJboi:
Dino is a multi billionaire! He's rich mahn!
He's a star jst like Floyd Moneyman Mayweather nd CR7 if nt richer than them.
I can sight a Lamborghini Centenario in dat garage nd another Lamborghini Aventado there plus Ferarris nd one(1) conventional tricycle.Those cars are worth billions of Naira altogether.The Rolls Royce Wraith nd d Phantom plus d Benz G-Wagon plus d S-Class.OMG! Even those Old sch car collection are very expensive cars worth millions od Naira currently. Anyway,Na God givam! Make him enjoy life
Na God give am, or na looting he do to get am? What kind of values do you hold?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Which kind of riches did he have and where did he get it from? This is someone we all knew before he got into politics, and became a House of Reps member and a Senator. Everyone knows how Adenuga, Dangote, Innoson, Elumelu etc. made their money, but have you ever heard about how Dino made his money, or seen any company he established? Please we need to stop glorifying wealth without virtues in this land....

May the attempts to recall Dino Melaye succeed. It would send a warning signal to other elected representatives.

His source of wealth is a mystery. But we can't say it is politics too because so far he has not been alleged on any corruption case talkless of being convicted. So, I can't judge him.

I like Dino's radicalism though and his personality.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

His wealth is ill-gotten wealth, because the source of the funds cannot be accounted for, or traced to any legitimate business. Are you his PR manager that you are defending him so energetically, and you are willing to glorify his misbehaviour? Get real, please! Even if the recall process doesn't work, at least we would know that his people tried to recall him, because they were dissatisfied with his performance. So kindly stop defending the unscrupulous Dino Melaye. In the name of Jesus, the recall process will succeed, so that a more credible candidate who would work for the benefit of the people instead of amassing ungodly wealth can be elected into that senatorial seat. Amen!

And I do not need to join politics to bring about a change. I only need to elect credible leaders and hold them accountable for the performance or non-performance as it may be. If all of us did that, the country would be a much better place. In fact, your attempts to justify Dino's activities, makes me question that kind of values that you hold.

I think Kogi people should be more focused on the state Governor who has refused to pay workers than Dino the musician,
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2017
imustsaymymindo:
His source of wealth is a mystery. But we can't say it is politics too because so far he has not been alleged on any corruption case talkless of being convicted. So, I can't judge him.

I like Dino's radicalism though and his personality.
If his source of wealth was legit, it would have been made public to all. Like I said earlier, we all know how Dangote, Elumelu, Okoya, Adenuga etc, made their money. But how did Dino make his money? Do you know? We cannot rule out illicit political gains from the source of Dino's wealth, even if no one has opened his nyash yet. There is an old proverb that says: Every day is for the thief, but one day is for the owner. Afterall, when Diezani was in GEJ's cabinet did we hear anything about the ill-gotten wealth she stashed abroad?

As for Dino's antics in the Senate, he is not radical. He is just playing to the gallery. He has never achieved anything tangible that would improve the lot of his constituents or the generality of Nigerians. If he is not fighting others and getting his clothes torn, he is insulting a woman old enough to be his mother or making degrading comments about Nigerian women in general. May Dino be recalled from the Senate, in Jesus name.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Dividends of corruption
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
Dividends of corruption
You are correct. That is how he was able to acquire those cars.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2017
imustsaymymindo:
I think Kogi people should be more focused on the state Governor who has refused to pay workers than Dino the musician,
I agree. Both of them need to be swept out of office.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

If his source of wealth was legit, it would have been made public to all. Like I said earlier, we all know how Dangote, Elumelu, Okoya, Adenuga etc, made their money. But how did Dino make his money? Do you know? We cannot rule out illicit political gains from the source of Dino's wealth, even if no one has opened his nyash yet. There is an old proverb that says: Every day is for the thief, but one day is for the owner. Afterall, when Diezani was in GEJ's cabinet did we hear anything about the ill-gotten wealth she stashed abroad?

As for Dino's antics in the Senate, he is not radical. He is just playing to the gallery. He has never achieved anything tangible that would improve the lot of his constituents or the generality of Nigerians. If he is not fighting others and getting his clothes torn, he is insulting a woman old enough to be his mother or making degrading comments about Nigerian women in general. May Dino be recalled from the Senate, in Jesus name.

They are so many Nigerians that their source of wealth is not known. The only reason why we are tackling Dino is because he flaunts the wealth.

He might be acting for his own personal interests, but he tried to fight for his constituents for their salaries to be paid, but they instead decided to support the governor and for what reason? Dino is living big! Hence, the recalling.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

I agree. Both of them need to be swept out of office.

The state is a failed state.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2017
imustsaymymindo:
They are so many Nigerians that their source of wealth is not known. The only reason why we are tackling Dino is because he flaunts the wealth.

He might be acting for his own personal interests, but he tried to fight for his constituents for their salaries to be paid, but they instead decided to support the governor and for what reason? Dino is living big! Hence, the recalling.
If you are a private citizen and your source of wealth is not known, there is no problem, just have your facts ready for the tax man and the police, when they come calling. Dino Melaye is not a private citizen, but a publicly elected official who was asked to represent the interest of a particular constituency. Oga, please they are not recalling Dino because of the failed effort to pay salaries. Dino is being recalled because he has NOT done anything for his constituents & he keeps getting into all sorts of scandals that have not helped his people. I have not just friends, but distant maternal relatives from that state, sir!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by shegie(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2017
dis man no get sense at all, shameless senator we have here.....buhari and bello should do something fast joor
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by tayozkc(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
Which Nigerian road this mam they drive this car?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

If you are a private citizen and your source of wealth is not known, there is no problem, just have your facts ready for the tax man and the police, when they come calling. Dino Melaye is not a private citizen, but a publicly elected official who was asked to represent the interest of a particular constituency. Oga, please they are not recalling Dino because of the failed effort to pay salaries. Dino is being recalled because he has NOT done anything for his constituents & he keeps getting into all sorts of scandals that have not helped his people. I have not just friends, but distant maternal relatives from that state, sir!

So many publicly elected officials whose source of wealth are not known. Even the "credible" Buhari said that he only had cows, a Daura house and what not plus he does not have money to buy presidential ticket. Yet, His wife wears a watch worth of millions of naira and he claims those nonsense.

The recall in my own opinion is as a rift between Melaye and the state governor. And it seems the people are on the side of the governor. But since you have people there, maybe what you are saying is true. I doubt if the Kogi people really want change, if not that Audu died, that man with his known track record would be the governor of that state.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by deariekay(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2017
Just unfortunate for the people kogi state, producing dis hooligans as there representative.anyway Man is the master of his own destiny, vanity upon vanity.i classified this guy as a man of low IQ,low esteem and a disgrace to his constitution. Stupid guy.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by deariekay(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2017
Just unfortunate for the people of kogi state, producing dis hooligans as there representative.anyway Man is the master of his own destiny, vanity upon vanity.i classified this guy as a man of low IQ,low esteem and a disgrace to his constituency,Stupid guy.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by OtemAtum: 4:06am On Oct 08, 2017
eleojo23:
And what is his job?

Only to sit down and say "aye" and "nay"

Nigeria I hail thee..

Politics is the best paying business nowadays
followed by pastorpreneurship
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by crossfire(m): 4:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Choi Choi Choi I must get there in this life.i will not die. IJN amen
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by KaBabs1: 5:58am On Oct 08, 2017
He asked y'all to talk and y'all are doing just that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.