Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (63563 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by modupeleke(f): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Okun ooo Omo 'Yemi, emo rantimi Sir Olorun gha gbeyin lapa soke oooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by CeterisXVII: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2017
imustsaymymindo:
So many publicly elected officials whose source of wealth are not known. Even the "credible" Buhari said that he only had cows, a Daura house and what not plus he does not have money to buy presidential ticket. Yet, His wife wears a watch worth of millions of naira and he claims those nonsense.

The recall in my own opinion is as a rift between Melaye and the state governor. And it seems the people are on the side of the governor. But since you have people there, maybe what you are saying is true. I doubt if the Kogi people really want change, if not that Audu died, that man with his known track record would be the governor of that state.
Hello, public officials are expected to declare their assets in line with the Code of Conduct bureau. If they do not, or they leave anything out, then they are reported to the Code of Conduct Tribunal. What do you think was used against Saraki the other time? Please do not say what you do not know. Kindly stop glorifying ill-gotten wealth, by justifying Dino's shady source of funds. Dino has a rift with the governor, but the issues leading to his recall are deeper than that. You have a bone to pick with Buhari. No problem. But the fact that Buhari's wife is wrong, does not mean Dino is right. Afterall, his wife was not elected was she?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by dotdauda: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Common Recall Notice from the INEC, he no sabi collect. He dey dodge and run.
Na to dey collect cars he sabi.

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by adims96(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Common Recall Notice from the INEC, he no sabi collect. He dey dodge and run.
Na to dey collect cars he sabi.
nope, about a billion naira
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by imustsaymymindo: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Hello, public officials are expected to declare their assets in line with the Code of Conduct bureau. If they do not, or they leave anything out, then they are reported to the Code of Conduct Tribunal. What do you think was used against Saraki the other time? Please do not say what you do not know. Kindly stop glorifying ill-gotten wealth, by justifying Dino's shady source of funds. Dino has a rift with the governor, but the issues leading to his recall are deeper than that. You have a bone to pick with Buhari. No problem. But the fact that Buhari's wife is wrong, does not mean Dino is right. Afterall, his wife was not elected was she?

Okay. I understand you. But we can't be certain Dino's wealth is ill gotten. That's all i'm saying.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
One of the many Failures of Buhari.

So nothing to prove that this idiot is a scam.

What is his job ?

How much is his total salary since he joined politics because I am not aware of any career apart from politics.

I am not aware of any public officer flaunting cars any wia in the world. I am honestly not aware.
pmb just fall my hand
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira a month salary and allowances can't cop all these easily oo

8 years in senate at N360m per year is enough pay .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy that rolls royce phantom and ghost alone are worth more than 300million. Not to talk of the Lambo, slingshot, Ferrari, Gwagon, Sclass and those other vintage machines. These collections should be worth way more than a billion.

The guy na criminal agreed, but he sure knows how to ball.

So just his car collection is worth over a billion Naira? Well, who am I to judge how a man spends his money?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Codes151:
pmb just fall my hand

My brother he broke my arm.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Pat081: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2017
If dis is overseas I dnt think he can hv more den one or two because he will hv to pay taxs on every car
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Apoztl3(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
CeterisXVII:

Where did he get the money from, and what work did he do to in order to pay for them? No successful company can be traced to him, no exceptional project bears his mark, no creative work generating millions over the years, can be attributed to him... and yet you defend his ownership of these cars with so much passion. God dey.
Mind u, I ain't defending him in anyway, I'm just being factual. Don't know how he made his money though(could be illegitimate), Buh the crux is that he had most of those fleets before venturing into politics big time
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
There's nothing impressive about these looter. This is what you should be fighting against instead of devoting your time on trump who's several thousands of miles away from you. This worthless thieflician and many other corrupt politicians are the ones making Nigeria a perpetual Third World country.
SalamRushdie:
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira a month salary and allowances can't cop all these easily oo
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
There's nothing impressive about these looter. This is what you should be fighting against instead of devoting your time on trump who's several thousands of miles away from you. This worthless thieflician and many other corrupt politicians are the ones making Nigeria a perpetual Third World country.

dont get me wrong because I wasnt referring to the corrupt senator but just the car collection ..I never get impressed by anyone who does evil and that why i dont like Obama and Hillary
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Obviously, from your post in Nigeria, you don't know who the real evil is, it's the pig trying to lead us into nuclear war. Guess why the pig approval rating is in the sewage ?. Americans are seeing him for the scam he's . Just like the Fake and Unaccredited Tramp University.
SalamRushdie:

dont get me wrong because I wasnt referring to the corrupt senator but just the car collection ..I never get impressed by anyone who does evil and that why i dont like Obama and Hillary
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
nawa o, what will he gain in keeping those cars?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by HermajestyQ(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
The vintage cars are so cool.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Afritop(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Biggest insult and mockery we have ever received as a nation angry
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:

My brother he broke my arm.

hmmm! Na wa
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Social malady!

I reserve my comment oga Dino why na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.