Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (63572 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
dis Nigga is a joke
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
And how can he afford all that ? Just asking oh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
The only that can never aspire to become president...
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wallahi, this is a wonderful constituency development projects.

Up Up Dino, Down Down electorates. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by oshe11: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
just wanna MARRY HIS DOORTAR
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Meritocracy: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
He's only acquiring irrelevant property like mad man on street, unless he can be in two cars at a time. The same Dino riding bicycle to protest his suspension sometimes ago.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by stcool(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
clems88:
Vanity undecided I hope he is buried with them so he can drive them to heaven angry thief
Factfinder1:
When sickness comes money and toys won't and can't buy life/good health.....only in Nigeria people will rob us and splash it on our face and you will still see some senseless people asslicking and praising them

Bad belle spotted..Na wa for some people. Enjoy your poverty pool grin
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wont they probe this idiot man

i've always and will continue to suspect him..............................

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by sandland: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
This man never know how criminal minded he looks. Perhaps more than just looks.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
Kogi don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by BunbleBee: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
29Million/month? while those who earn less than 1% of that money are being owed 8months salary. it's okay

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
I like your toys.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by blaqroy: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
One of the evil politicians we have
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dont really care the source of his wealth.But seriously this is reason why we black mostly in Africa are mentally poor.So you are out there flaunting these cars ..for what ??

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.

Very expensive
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
Godson201333:
I dont really care the source of his wealth.But seriously this is reason why we black mostly in Africa are mentally poor.So you are out there flaunting these cars ..for what ??

Not only black falunt cars bro everyone flaunts what they love.
I bet you flaunt what u love too

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One of the many Failures of Buhari.

So nothing to prove that this idiot is a scam.

What is his job ?

How much is his total salary since he joined politics because I am not aware of any career apart from politics.

Good talk. But they will cry pdp are corrupt pls let them tell us this guy job or business apart from politics now business or Plc or Ltd in Nigeria?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by 2shure: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
How pained some apc pussyz wud be now.
I mean wtf
Jonathan's regime..stealing wasnt a sin.
Buh here under buhariz nose.
Oh my .money flies
Money hides
Money gets discovered
Money gets stolen
And King of all Money gets missing
No traces.
God i must keep on buying class pls.
Fucckkkk.
See dis is what they call
Fleet of whips.

Mtv cribs naija version

APC is greedy..and blindfolded by huge thieves..
He went in poor
Suddenly stealing and spending biggest

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Yesbody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Using Nigerian money to acquire cars in the wrong way
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
jrusky:

Good talk. But they will cry pdp are corrupt pls let them tell us this guy job or business apart from politics now business or Plc or Ltd in Nigeria?

The guy is a former PDP member. Same thing with Saraki

They are all rogues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow...this man is the living the life! see cars abeg.He's indeed a petrol head.Everyone's got passion for somethings.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One of the many Failures of Buhari.

So nothing to prove that this idiot is a scam.

What is his job ?

How much is his total salary since he joined politics because I am not aware of any career apart from politics.
only in the zoo this kind of thing will happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Make una leave am na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
so which bottoms is he going to sit on those cars with? he only has one bottom, or is it two? grin all these cars are just sitting there rusting, sad.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
Stingman:
This guy is competing with boxer Money Floyd Mayweather!!!

Lol.... comparing melaye with money Mayweather, Is like me and melaye in car competitions .... LMAO

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
DutchBruh:
They are worth more than a billion naira.Rolls Royce alone is $400,000.He had none of these cars before he entered politics.It shows you how much of a fraud the anti-corruption war has become.Politicians are not afraid to flaunt their ill gotten wealth.He should try this in America the Internal Revenue Service will ask him to explain where he got the money from and show his tax papers.Nigeria is just a joke and an animal farm.
ZOO as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by modupeleke(f): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Owo dara ooo, beautiful collections Sir, Omo 'yemi, Olorun gha bukun nyin sio mo rami ooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=jrusky post=61197849]

Good talk. But they will cry pdp are corrupt pls let them tell us this guy job or business apart from politics now business or Plc or Ltd in Nigeria?[/quote)
ofcourse pdp runs in his veins,his DNA is pdp why shld he not b corrupt.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by modupeleke(f): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Owo dara ooo, beautiful collections Sir, Omo 'yemi, Olorun gha bukun nyin sio mo rantimi ooo.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by manci(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
good guy enjoy the benefit of politics your there to make it for your self and family enjoys it don't bother yourself thousands of poor kids are here on nairaland to defend you from what ever corrupt charges against you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by yaki84: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The man is really a car collector sha , quite impressive collection... These people really earn way more than we imagine because his 29 million naira a month salary and allowances can't cop all these easily oo
those r his constituency projects.

God bless dino

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by bright001(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Robbers. pen robbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.