Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) (63462 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow bless his hustle
He has really worked so hard
May he eventually land in a place that is very very hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by nwosu35: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
I pity for my country Nigeria, this is a very high level of stupidity, how can this man be doing this for just two years, he has really exposed the Nigerian Senate, this is tax payers money been used in a stupid and foolish manner. . .

I wipe for my country Nigeria,...
Water run away my eyes. . . . .

The worst my eyes av ever seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
manci:
good guy enjoy the benefit of politics your there to make it for your self and family enjoys it don't bother yourself thousands of poor kids are here on nairaland to defend you from what ever corrupt charges against you .
cry
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
While people are starving. They don't know where their next meal will come from, where they will sleep tonight. There are people in this country who don't even dream anymore because they have lost all hope and this is one of our so called leaders. Proving to us that they are overpaid, flaunting wealth in the face of a suffering nation.
When will we wake up?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ublu: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
oga Dino please give me one
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by ijoba22(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Which Nigerian road this mam they drive this car?
even dino town road was a very very bad one ayetoro

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Haritha100: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
The estimate cant be up to 400million naira.

It should be around 399.999million naira.
na shopright
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I like your toys.

Do you have toys too? Like dildos etc..
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Haritha100: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Childish
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Goldenfinger: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
is dat man one of the lawmakers in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Goldenfinger:
is dat man one of the lawmakers in Nigeria
u dey ask again?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
No be outside Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Craze world
Animal in craze man skin-i
Craze world
Na craze world be dat
Craze world
Many leaders as you see dem
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Animal in human skin
Animal put u tie oh
Animal wear agbada
Animal put suit oh

Beasts of No Nation sad
They don't give a hoot about this country
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
selvad:

Do you have toys too? Like dildos etc..
Tha fucck?
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Onedibe1: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
I dnt jst like dis man
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by streetfabulous: 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oya make I talk. Nice cars!! . wink, but I think people should stick to their passion.He should go ahead and become an exotic car dealer or something, and leave the Senate for those passionate about people and law making.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
O! Ope'm Dino mo wa o... Welaye looto! O kare!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Obviously Dino's passion for collecting cars was at least in part inspired by the famous collection running into hundreds of cars, owned by former Tonight Show host Jay Leno.

The similarity between Dino Maajale and Jay Leno ENDS with their shared passion for old and new cars, because while Jay Leno bought his car collection with money earned over decades as one of America's most famous talk show hosts, Senator Dino Maajale amassed his own car collection by making purchases using money methodically STOLEN from public funds, through a variety of well known embezzlement techniques.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
What was his job before joining politics to acquire this?
what has he been doing apart from politics?

Oh, he just dropped a hit single, "Ajekun Iya"!
That could have fetched him the money.
The chart busting, grammy nominated hit Ajekun iya, Topping the airways worldwide .
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Omoluabi16:
The chart busting, grammy nominated hit Ajekun iya, Topping the airways worldwide .

Indeed the new Ajekun Iya dance craze is taking youtube by storm, with millions of views and LIKES already recorded, and yet non-Ferrari people, currently experiencing that very Ajekun Iya in full measure, have the gall to ask about the source of Dino Maajale's stupendous wealth.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Olumaeme: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
My problem with people insulting Dino melaye is that their senators too are not doing anything for them.... All them politicians are thieves including buhari parading hunch back TV....

I have a Facebook group with 80, 000 members for sale
https://www./600627640085791/
Pm me if interested

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by STILESGANG: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Is he selling cars.How many of these cars does this useless goat drive? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by lelvin(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nice cars
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
STILESGANG:
Is he selling cars.How many of these cars does this useless goat drive? undecided

Such cars are essentially homing devices to lure in beautiful women of negotiable virtue, therefore, Dino the Ajekun Iya exponent is obligated to appear in a different brand-new super car for every photo opportunity that presents itself, the better to cast his love net far and wide.

One can only speculate in general terms, about how much raw high-priced poon-tang Dino mounts like a frenzied rhino, over the course of any given week, considering his highly effective hunting strategy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
This tout has no feelings for the poor and the less privileged in this country. Must he flaunt this poo on our faces, when an average Nigerian cannot boast of 3square meals a day?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anyway; that could only happen in Kogi.

Too many agberos in this 8th Seante self!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by duduade: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
When you die.. You will be buried with them don't worry...

Don't go and map strategies on your recalling

Old cargo
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
isorait, it is our oil money......
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
All joking aside, this writer's humble near-term prediction is that Senator Ajekun Iya Dino Maajale will one fine day run afoul of the people from whose government treasuries he has stolen so much money, and when that day of reckoning arrives, Mr. Maajale may wind up getting beaten to death in the street, and set alight just like a 20-naira pickpocket caught red-handed in the market place.

Alternatively the very security apparatus that currently "protects" Mr. Dino, may well turn out to be his undoing, when inside information is traded for cash, by underpaid witnesses to the greed and wasteful expenditure of this morally bankrupt gentleman, Mr. Dino Maajale.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by designVATExcel: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
i doubt he owns all these; probably just rented for swag sake.
Haba na, which kin open corruption is this.
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.

Remember he was in house of Representatives few years ago
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
planetzoom:
unless am mistaken,those
cars up there should total about 300 million in worth.Dino has other business apart from politics i guess.
What's 300 million naira? undecided
The 2 rose royce alone + the S600 exceeds that value!
U'r staring at 600+ million naira garage!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) by Btruth: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
.....truly a fool at 40, is a fool for eternity.
Dino. Why is your life like this now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.