Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) (2529 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / DebbieBarbieSkinCare Whose Boyfriend Dumped For Another Woman Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2017
RSVP:

Na so bro!

But make it quick b4 d chick start to dey hate u oo

Haha, MA nigga

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'll take the risk if it's worth it. First seduce her, get her to break up with the guy and then after a few months, tell the guy that his ex is "disturbing" you. Trust me, he'll even encourage you to bang the bejezuz out of her. grin

Another option is to move away from that vicinity to a safe distance where you both can be comfy. But that should be after you've successfully wooed the lass on code.
Happy Birthday, Papi. kiss Where's the party happening na?.

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by IamSINZ(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Happy Birthday, Papi. kiss Where's the party happening na?.

Lol, Thanks mami! kiss

I have nothing planned sad
I'm traveling inter-state in about an hour. How's you?
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, Thanks mami! kiss

I have nothing planned sad
I'm traveling inter-state in about an hour. How's you?
Alright, I'm good sha. Safe trip.
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by IamSINZ(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Alright, I'm good sha. Safe trip.

wink
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2017
sekxy:
dream on!!rip in advance undecided
hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Slayer2:

True bro. Abeg I will go for the babe joor. Let me try and see how it goes. I go update back here.
Now Let Me Advice You... If You Listen To My Advice You Will Live Long...

First, You may Not Live To Come back And Share Your Story...

Anything That Has To Do With Cultists, keep Your Hands off...

It May Be Hard But forget That Girl Or Put Your Life In Danger. Cultists Dont find It Difficult To Forget A Machete In somebody's Head...

If You Make The Girl break up With The Guy And You Go Tellin Him That shiit, you Don Cast Yourself... He Could Conclude That His Girl Left Him Because Of you and He Could Waste You... A Word Is Enough For The Wise... This Is More Than I Word
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Slayer2: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
DeadRat:
Now Let Me Advice You... If You Listen To My Advice You Will Live Long...

First, You may Not Live To Come back And Share Your Story...

Anything That Has To Do With Cultists, keep Your Hands off...

It May Be Hard But forget That Girl Or Put Your Life In Danger. Cultists Dont find It Difficult To Forget A Machete In somebody's Head...

If You Make The Girl break up With The Guy And You Go Tellin Him That shiit, you Don Cast Yourself... He Could Conclude That His Girl Left Him Because Of you and He Could Waste You... A Word Is Enough For The Wise... This Is More Than I Word

LOL first of all. Thanks for advice bro.

But even the guy were to come after me, he wouldn't be able to kill me, because if you try to shoot me with a gun, no kidding, it won't work, moreover person when plan me bad him nor they see me catch, your cutlass will break when you use it on me, you blow me your hand go short.

So the matter get as e be. Na just my parents when they stay the layout I they reason if not like what sinz said I for go for the babe but I don' see something better anyway so I will pass.
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Paulosky1900: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
nNEOo:

I don't want another one!

PLS GO AND BUY SHOVEL,FIND ANY PORTION OF UR CHOICE DIG 6ft AND BUY CASKET OF YOUR SIZE cos i dont see u coming out of this game if u dare enter it. N.B=GIRLS PLENTY FOR THIS EARTH DONT DIE COS OF ONE.
Re: Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2017
Baba go ahead afterall you said you can take a bullet for her. Buh must you ask her out? Y not be bleeping her on a regular in a different location den weneva you see her in ur street you bhv like you don't know her.
Who dating epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller — Study Shows.see Pics / Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx / #bbnaija: Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.