Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack (2185 Views)

Guys See 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To T0uch Her When She Comes Visiting / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Omaricha002(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2020
6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack

1. Strange Noises

The sound of a demon is said to be guttural, a harsh growling unlike anything an ordinary animal would produce. This may occur in specific spots, such as closets or hallways. You may even hear strained words or disembodied voices over your shoulder, asking you questions, or threatening you in some way.
Other sounds may occur, as well, including banging, stomping, or scratching on walls. In some cases, people have reported hearing three unexplained knocks in a row — a number that is often repeated by demons as a mockery of the Holy Trinity.

2. Scared Pets & Animals

Many believe animals can see ghosts, your pets included. When a dog starts barking at empty air, he or she may have witnessed a passing spirit. But you also have those cases when the animal is afraid – terrified, even – growling at an unseen force hidden from human eyes.

Your pet may begin acting aggressively for no apparent reason, and there are even some cases in which a pet has reportedly fallen ill during a demonic attack.

In his book True tales of Ouija board Stephen Wagner relates one such incident, during which a group of girls were “playing” with a Ouija board. All was well, until they contacted a spirit that unexpectedly mentioned their dogs. When they asked the spirit what it meant, it simply replied, “You’ll see.”

Not long after, the girls heard their dogs screaming outside. They later found a mysterious burn mark on one of them.

3. Mysterious Shadows

Sightings of so-called shadow people may be an indication that a demon is present. In some cases, the shadows take humanoid forms, but they’ve also appeared as animals, or even simple amorphous blobs that don’t resemble anything at all. You may encounter brief glimpses just outside your vision, or they may appear as full shadows.

The Demon in the Chair

One case of a potential demon involving a shadow person sighting was reported by a Reddit user in March of 2017 (unfortunately, the original post is no longer available).
While spending the night at her grandparents’ house during a sleepover when she was very young, the witness was shocked awake, only to glimpse a dark silhouette in a chair on the other side of the room. It was awkwardly positioned, sideways, with its arms holding its legs up to its chest.

Having learned about Christianity from her parents, at first she thought it could be Jesus, or some other positive entity. But just as she thought that name, the shadowy figure lurched up out of the chair – faster than anything humanly could – and approached her. The figure watched her, and then began doing something very odd, indeed: It started scratching at its own calves, tearing at its own flesh. If it even had any.

The witness tried to calm down, and eventually fell back to sleep, if it could be called sleep . According to her account, it was as though time had warped in some way. She woke up the next morning, but not before she felt a strange breath upon her ear.

This encounter with a shadow person upon waking may be related to our next potential sign.

4. Demonic Nightmares

Dreams are interesting things. They can tell us a lot about who we are, and what our subconscious minds are really thinking. They can also, perhaps, act as windows into a world just beyond our own.

But that’s not always a world we want to enter.
Many have reported having strange and terrible dreams that accompany the unexplained activity in their homes during a haunting, particularly those involving demons. In 2016, for example, another Reddit user posted his experience with what he believed was such a demon. It was in early October, and he’d just gone to sleep after a very tiring day.

That’s when he had what he described as “the worst dream [he] would ever experience in [his] life.” It involved something indiscernible but horrifying. It hovered over his bed, glaring down at him with a “disgusted look,” whispering something he couldn’t quite make out.

The dream ended with him waking up hours later, exhausted and sweating. He went out for a walk to clear his head. But when he returned, he found his door wide open – and that was only the beginning of his demonic experience. He’d go on to witness many of the signs on this list: the loud bangs, the shadows, and even two red eyes staring back at him in the darkness.
There are many other cases of people believed to be suffering from demonic oppression who also experience sleep paralysis, or waking up to the sight of dark figures in their room and a terrible smell.

However, demonic dreams don’t necessarily have to involve actual encounters with demons. They may be apocalyptic in nature, visions of terrible events, or vivid lucid dreams of horrific experiences.

5. Damage to Religious.

demons don’t take kindly to holy symbols. They may attempt to destroy crucifixes, Bibles, rosaries, or other religious artifacts. They may damage anything they view as a threat against their presence.

In practice, for example, you may witness a hanging crucifix knocked off the wall.

6. The Smell of Demons

the most common signs of a demon infestation is a terrible, putrid smell. The scent of decomposition, or rotting eggs (sulfur) The scent of death.

This smell occurs, some say, when the demon is upset, or when the area they are inhabiting has been blessed or cleansed.

The smell of ghosts is said to often be something familiar, such as perfume or a certain brand of cigar. In other words, non-offensive. A demonic smell, in contrast, will be pungent, and will remind you of rotten things: garbage, spoiled food, rotting meat, or even feces.

If you know you know but you don't know.
Iam MC Omaricha smart.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Omaricha002(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2020
Please my good friends, if you can remember all my cry and begging here every day. Since I'm good with computer someone suggested I should go and join one computer training class coming up in a few days from now. He promised to pay the fee for me which is #15,000 but right now my biggest problem is a laptop. And he said I should make sure I go with a good high-speed laptop for the training (required). I asked about the training and so many people advised that once I'm done with it that I could be writing both CVs creating websites, Internet security and mobile apps, and other things and they said stuff pays a lot. And here is the message from the class this evening **Training for Cyber Security, Website & Mobile App design. Date: February: 10 to 12 for Weekday 15 & 16 For Weekend. Venue: Onatrix Garden, Zone 5, From Berger get to Sky Memorial. For transfer: 03644**** - GTB - #15,000 - We advise you make Payment now, chat on Whatsapp with transfer evidence to get theory material to study** if you are in Abuja you should know about Brekete Family, that is where the training is taking place. Please I beg of anyone to please help me with a laptop please, my good friends, please. You can check my other post if you have forgotten about my cries and begging about my kids here. Please I really need this. God bless you as you assist Amen.

ALL THE DONATION MADE FOR MY DAUGHTER IS YET TO BE CREDITED BY GOFUNDME AND I CAN NOT SIT ONE PLACE AND BE LOOKING I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ���

My number is +234 807 075 1915 both on WhatsApp please help
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by ignis: 11:21am On Feb 02, 2020
Is that all?
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Phenomenal16(f): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Reminds me of that movie ..haunted huz
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Omaricha002(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
that is it
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Omaricha002(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Omaricha002(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
great work
Re: 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack by Omaricha002(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Meet Husband That Caught Wife In Bed Eaten By Another Man (video/photos / Why Do Women Compromise More In Relationships? / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.