Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn (996 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn by Abumalikovo1: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2017
Remember This oyinbo lady Lisa L. Flowers who came down to nigeria to marry her boo well she just took to facebook to cry out that he is missing;

My Nigerian family and friends – I need your help to find out what has happened to My Sweetness, Nelson De’Enabry. Since Thursday morning there has been conflicting news from his family members concerning his well being and if he is even alive. I have no proof from his family that he has left this earth. Please reach out to one another to help me find the truth about this situation with Nelson De’Enabry.

http://www.gistb4u.com/american-granny-cries-unable-communicate-young-nigerian-husband-days/

Re: American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2017
#chop and go
#chop and clean mouth
#
He got what he wanted already.
Re: American Granny Cries Out After She Has Been Unable To Communicate With Her Youn by agbonkamen(f): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
My guy don gbaga grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On How To Avoid A Married Ex / Top 5 Ways To Ask A Girl Out And She Agrees Immediately / Ladies Check Out My Throwback Pics Wasn't I Cute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.