Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,305 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (53841 Views)

Reason Why Zambia Natinoal Team Is Called Chipolopolo / How The Super Eagles Will Lineup Against The Chipolopolo Of Zambia / Nigerians reacts to chipolopolo is beating the eagles on Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
kennystones:
But how did we get to this stage.we are known worldwide for internet scamming. Applaudise
hahahahah....i was surprised also o
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
KingTom:

He was actually right, replays showed that goal was not offside. However that's football for you cheesy
awon werey, hope you guys will not have FIFA organize another match for us just like in the case of south Africa and Senegal.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by safarigirl(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:

You wouldn't be typing this thrash if the goal was scored by Nigeria and it was disallowed!
We should stop deceiving ourselves, that goal clearly wasn't an offside, he was inches behind the last defender... He ran as soon as the ball was passed to him..which clearly doesn't .make it an offside goal
finally na you no sabi anything. Abeg leave football and go and be playing draft, maybe you will understand that one better.

If e pain you too much, carry am go FIFA

5 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
you're cool.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by delugajackson: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
OKorowanta:
I still can't phantom why Zambia's good goal was disallowed.
Professor Johnbull. No be only phantom na ghost.

6 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by kennystones: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
lol no b only you.imagine common zambia
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Chukazu: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigeria is one country that can never do "ojoro " for football or any other sports, in fact we are always the victim of sports Fraud especially against Cameroon but thank goodness ISSA HAYATOU was removed before the qualifiers

If the referee was below par give him a knock

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Edenoscar2(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:
Imagine!! A country tha doesn't even have a stadium complaining.
They have a squad full of amateur footballers yet they're complaining

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2017
kennystones:
But how did we get to this stage.we are known worldwide for internet scamming. Applaudise
we are just too smart for most Africans. Just few people give us that name, but it's rubbing off on all of us.

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by GoldNiagara(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2017
FirstCounsel:
Did anyone note how Nigerians are held in contempt? We're seen as a nation of scammers & thieves even when we won fair & square.
It is really bad!
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2017
KingTom:

He was actually right, replays showed that goal was not offside. However that's football for you cheesy
ermmm :p okay.. We won sha and dats what important...now am looking for who will take me along to russia...
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2017
Edenoscar2:

The person that made this statement must be a drunk,we've been to 6 of a possible 7 world cup tournaments,while the most rated zambian player plays for mamelodi sundowns,what are they going to do in the world cup
we've always beaten Zambia. I don't know why they feel it's impossible to beat them in Nigeria having beaten them on their soil.

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:
The Zambians were the better side, they played better than us I'll have to admit that...and besides that goal wasn't an offiside, its obvious the referee has been bribed!

Hmmmmmm!!!!!.
Are you sure??.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by nnokwa042(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

Nwoke'm gbado ya dia! Ndi Nnokwa adighi eme otua.
dont kill me with laff biko
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by realmindz: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2017
OKorowanta:
I still can't phantom fathom why Zambia's good goal was disallowed.

The whistle had gone before he scored that goal, if you watch the replay, you will see that the other defenders have stopped chasing already before he scored. He deserves a yellow card for that. The referee did not know his job, a yellow card would ve saved all these controversies

6 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
ermmm :p okay.. We won sha and dats what important... now am looking for who will take me along to russia...
look no further. I'm here.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Ganjafama(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
even zambia commentor agreed that it was offside.. Am a girl and u are a boy still doesnt change anything.. Go and watch d match again ,It was offside . Said ,stamped , and final..
This girl you get mouth o! See as you take mouth take finish the guy.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by centoke30(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Nostradamus October 8, 2017 at 12:39 am

“I blame the PF government, they used all energies discussing corruption allegations. Forgetting that Nigeria, the world best thieves were offering $10,000 to each player just to beat Zambia.
2021.”.......[color=#990000][/color] that one don make laff this morning grin
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobodys(f): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
you're cool.
lol. Thanks.
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Mrfixitxtech: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2017
mazimee:

Uncle which website is this, I want see their comments too

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2017/10/07/nigeria-end-zambias-2018-dreams/
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2017
safarigirl:
oga, the word is 'fathom' not phantom. If you must use big English, use it well.

And their goal was disallowed because the referee blew for offside even before the uncle that scored kicked the ball in the net. You people should pay a little more attention when you watch games

Hehehehehe, grin grin grin
Finisher
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Afritop(m): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2017
Opinionated:

[i]“I blame the PF government, they used all energies discussing corruption allegations. Forgetting that Nigeria, the world best thieves were offering $10,000 to each player just to beat Zambia.

I HAVE TO PONDER ON THIS ONE
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
lol. Thanks.
you're welcome.

Make I baff. I de come.

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by joepapilo(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
wintersnow:
The Zambians were the better side, they played better than us I'll have to admit that...and besides that goal wasn't an offiside, its obvious the referee has been bribed!
hmmmm I smell fish here
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by KingTom(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
awon werey, hope you guys will not have FIFA organize another match for us just like in the case of south Africa and Senegal.
Ogbeni me wey be full Abeokuta boy grin we don go Russia jare nobody fit stop us grin
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by okonja(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Samusu:
Oh my God. Na so them hate us reach? Help me see dust comment lala

blame the PF government, they used all energies discussing corruption allegations. Forgetting that Nigeria, the world best thieves were offering $10,000 to each player just to beat Zambia.
2021.”

This really got me laughing so much but sad at the same time.. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Edenoscar2(m): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
we've always beaten Zambia. I don't know why they feel it's impossible to beat them in Nigeria having beaten them on their soil.
they are not even happy with second place,on a normal day zambia wouldnt leave the group with a point
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by celestine240: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Please my brothers it does not matter who played better bt wot matters is who won d game,remember José mourinho once said that a better team always wins OK bt am nt trying to take it away from d Zambia team they gave all bt It was simply not enough,so Zambians pls stop been sarcastic and stop Nigerians so dat d world will miss it ways to d African continent OK,Good luck super eagles of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
CAN THESE ZAMBIANS TELL ME EUROPEAN TEAM THEY CAN BEAT AT THE WORLD CUP? JUST WANNA GO THERE AND GENUFLECT AFRICA. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by sydneyboss(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2017
Nobodys:
ermmm :p okay.. We won sha and dats what important...now am looking for who will take me along to russia...

Let's rock and ride!
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by wakes: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
I see
Re: How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo by Babanews(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
It was a nice fight by the Chipolopolo...but we know what's up...

Don't joke with Super Eagles especially the Oyinbo Wall.

See how the name Oyinbo Wall was formed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup / Football Prophecy For 2016 / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.