Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (61292 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by souk2492(m): 2:28am On Oct 11, 2017
That guy doesn't love you. He had shown the deepest of heart to you, try to quit your relationship, I believe you still have thousands that would like to love and die for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry

Young lady listen, he didn't "fail to tell you about it", he simply decided NOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT. Well I don't know what else to say cos in some cases the BF who sleeps with the friend of his babe may end up continuing to do so even till they actual couple is married. Maybe he'd been thinking about cheating on you for some time but preferred to do it with your friend cos maybe she's hot & since y'all are friends it would soften the blow if YOU found out but I'm not condoning that. I'm not going to form giving solution, YOU listen to your heart & decide if you still want to keep him, chikena! Relationships, mtcheww! Who has time for that lubbish when na just t0t0 I want undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by lollmaolol(m): 2:48am On Oct 11, 2017
schumastic:
That bf of yours is the MVP of the year, for him to cheat on you with your bestfriend and still make you fall in love all over again.

@muller101, please check the register for her man's detail so we can upgrade his status.

Guys this are one of the reasons why you need to hit it hard all the time and always show care as well, so they won't have any other choice but to come back for more wink

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, lagos Branch.

You be back for more ... �
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by YomiWilliams(m): 3:05am On Oct 11, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You're wicked
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by YomiWilliams(m): 3:05am On Oct 11, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You're wicked
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Ganjafama(m): 3:05am On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

I met one girl here on NL, we got talking and became very close. I asked her out and she told me she was going to think about it. She has thus friend who she 'innocently' tells everything to. Every little thing I do for her, she tells that one. She asked her friend and her friend told her to decline that I wasn't serious and wanted to take advantage of her. This is a girl who I was really serious about even took her to my parents' home once.

Last 3 months, her phone got bad, she called me with her friend's phone. About 3 days later, her friend chatted me up, did as if it was a mistake, but you can't send a Watsapp message to a number without storing that number.

Long and short, she has been consistently telling me denigrating things about that my friend. Even she offered to use her money, buy foodstuff and come cook for me last weekend, I stylishly pushed her away.

The funny thing is that if I hint that my friend, she won't believe it, but I have Watsapp chats and call logs to prove it.
Guy, your dic.k dey pain you abi you be reverend father? Girl dey offer you free food plus free fuc.k and you dey form good guy. Just knack the friend make you no loose two things a once o!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by gkgg: 3:37am On Oct 11, 2017
that's funny
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by stevejomo(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2017
I love your honesty OP.
try and forgive them both if they are genuinely remorseful and you will win them back.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by schumastic(m): 4:08am On Oct 11, 2017
joeeee240:

GREETINGS FROM LAS VEGAS BRANCH grin

I sight you bro, how is the branch holding up?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by schumastic(m): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2017
mediagenius:

Certified weyrey grin

No time bro
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by deltateam: 4:13am On Oct 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
Leave him.

Or wait until he sleep with ur sister then u can sleep with his Dad.

See if a guy sleep with your friend or best friend, he is simply a dog and u are just one of the b1tches.

You are a sex object to him and nothing more.

In being speechless have I found my voice in this though this dude was sarcastic but he passed the message. So final answer let him go. The trust has been broken and there's no end to the cheating if you continue. That's human beings for you.
Forgive him, yes but leave him and start afresh after some break to clear your head.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by alenwup(m): 4:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Reason why I hide my man from friends... Bîtches b wanting what u getting. Hate that ur backstabbing friend pls. hope u gave her a resounding slap?
what if you receive over-sounding slap? It's bad enough, trust is totally lost in that relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2017
ubunja:
Every gal fantasizes about her best's friend's BF.every gal wants her best friend's man.that's because of 2 reasons: 1.amazing men are hard to find and the fact that this man has "qualified" to date her best friend means that he has proven himself to be amazing already.he has been "certified" to be quality,by a third party.that's like a meal u get to eat without all the hustle of cooking (i.e that's a good man right in front of her without her having to go thru dozens of losers)
2.Women want their best friend's BF coz women never really have friends.Just competition.its the reason pretty gals hang around ugly gals or let me say,That's the reason why every group of gals has that one pretty gal and the rest are avarage.the hot one can't stand competition from other hot gals.so she finds avarage gals to keep around her.she doesn't want competition.
I make it my mission to always f*ck my girlfriends' friends.women are good keepers of secrets. And women are easy forgivers.coz sex to them means NOTHING!!!!!

Pls, I cannot remember when I ever longed for a friend's boyfriend so rephrase your comment to every cheap slut' s fantasy.

It may interest you to know that there 're still a lot of decent ladies who have self worth & won't even conceive this disgusting act in their minds not to talk of settling for less after all the bullcrap.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by raphy(m): 4:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Some girls are funny instead to go Bleep his best friend as well so it wl be do me u do u she is here starving herself of great sex.

Any way let her stay and eat all the sermon and story they set in her table..

Na only me Waka come

#friendshipgoals
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nov6(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Reason why I hide my man from friends... Bîtches b wanting what u getting. Hate that ur backstabbing friend pls. hope u gave her a resounding slap?

oh now i understand
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by femi4: 4:45am On Oct 11, 2017
MaritzaNL:
He slept with your best friend, you kissed someone, its a win-win situation. But be wary of him, such a guy can sleep with your sister.
ggrin is m not f

Why is everybody replying a troll, and the mod moved it to front page
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nov6(m): 4:51am On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

I don't need to block. As I have refused to answer her, she'll get the message.

For me, I've learnt life lessons on keeping my mouth shut. It's very important.

you did the right thing, bro
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by balogun16(m): 4:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Only God can save relationship this days
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by oludarebagbile: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Be careful girl, that guy is not reliable. He must have been eyeing your friend all the while. He lacks self control and may cause your more pain in the future if he doesn't deal with it.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by thunderbabs: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2017
If u cant deal with it, get out of it. Abi which one con b ll dz story. Na today da one dey happen.

Abegi....no b person boifrnd u sleep wit b4 movin to ur present bf ni
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by fof1: 5:20am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:
My best friend slept with my boyfriend, I still love my boyfriend and I think we are going to be together again, but I cannot get it out of my head what both of them did to me.

My boyfriend said we were on a break when it happened, they were totally smashed and had sex. My friend has been my best friend for like nearly ten years, and she very well knew, break or not, how passionately in love I am with him.

Her excuse that it was that she was just really drunk and lonely and he was just there. His excuse is that we were on a break. While we were on this break about 2 months ago, I kissed someone else sad, wrong, I know, but I was honest with my boyfriend about it when we decided to get back together, he kept throwing it in my face, guilt tripping me about kissing someone else while we were on a break.

Then come to find out on that same break he had slept with my best friend but failed to tell me about it. But through all of this, I still love him, but hate him at the same time from taking away my best friend from me cry...I really love this guy cry...I don't know what to do cry

TRASHY. FALSEHOOD AND LIES ARE ON D SAME FOUNDATION. U ARE DECEITFUL.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by aguyph: 5:24am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:

na your friend be this?

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by shineeye1: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2017
Yeye people cooperative union!

Most young girls lives are completely messed up because of illicit sex. Sex has messed up their reasoning to the extent of still loving what they should hate. It is their choice, it is their life, they should enjoy the fun!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2017
ggrin:

Your boyfriend this, your boyfriend that. Is he gonna marry you? Your mates are busy getting married while you are here talking as if he is your husband. Get the fvk out of here!
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2017
how r u? r u tru wit skul? wat of ur English class, ve u completed ur grammar lessons?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by valkaka(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2017
You may choose to forgive them and that is a valid choice too. You are the one who experiences all the consequences from your decisions so don't let anyone tell you what to do. Dig deep and do what you genuinely believe is in your best interests long term.

Sometimes we can have good people in our lives who do the stupidest things and are incredible remorseful, learn the lesson and will always do the right thing by us from then on. It is rare but it can happen.

Regardless of what you decide, it is crappy what they did to you and I am sorry for your pain. Make sure you take care of you first and foremost. You matter xo
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by shinarlaura(f): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2017
aguyph:
na your friend be this?

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend by Ebonyigist: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2017
this sounds like a movie i am acting now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.