Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! (7899 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

We already believed in Jesus and other Prophets not because of the miracles they did cos false prophets are capable of doing that and not because of how they are born cos Adam and Eve had miraculous births too.
Adam and eve did not have any miraculous birth because their is no sexual conceptions before they come to be. God created them directly, as first human beings. The only person that has a miraculous birth is Jesus because there was no sexual consummation because he was conceived as sexx is the only way another human can come to earth after the creation of Adam and Eve.

Besides, Islamic Jesus is a different character from the Christian Jesus. While the Christian Jesus claimed to be the son of God and at the same time a son of man, Islamic Jesus is not the son of God. While the Christian Jesus claimed he will be killed by the gentiles and will rise again on the third day, the Islamic Jesus did not die. Allahh claimed to have deceived the people to believe that the person that died was Jesus, but allahh replaced him with another one. Islamic Jesus was a mere man, an ordinary prophet of whose prophethood status is lower than Mohammed (because according to Islam, Mohammed is the last and the greatest prophet) while the Christian Jesus is the son of God, the messiah and the saviour.

So which Jesus do you believe in, the Islamic Jesus or the Christian Jesus?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:
Adam and eve did not have any miraculous birth because their is no sexual conceptions before they come to be. God created them directly, as first human beings. The only person that has a miraculous birth is Jesus because there was no sexual consummation because he was conceived as sexx is the only was another human can come to earth after the creation of Adam and Eve.

Is God not able to do all things? He created Adam from earth, Eve from Adam both without any human conception. He created them from nothing. I think they are greater miracles than Jesus's.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Is God not able to do all things? He created Adam from earth, Eve from Adam both without any human conception. He created them from nothing. I think they are greater miracles than Jesus's.
So Adam was not given birth to? Good that you corrected yourself.

Hope you now understand the difference between the Christian and the Islamic Jesus.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:

Hope you now understand the difference between the Christian and the Islamic Jesus.
wat a comment
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:

What's the difference?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

What's the difference?
Islamic Jesus is a different character from the Christian Jesus. While the Christian Jesus claimed to be the son of God and at the same time a son of man, Islamic Jesus is not the son of God. While the Christian Jesus claimed he will be killed by the gentiles and will rise again on the third day, the Islamic Jesus did not die. Allahh claimed to have deceived the people to believe that the person that died was Jesus, but allahh replaced him with another one. Islamic Jesus was a mere man, an ordinary prophet of whose prophethood status is lower than Mohammed (because according to Islam, Mohammed is the last and the greatest prophet) while the Christian Jesus is the son of God, the messiah and the saviour.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:
Islamic Jesus is a different character from the Christian Jesus. While the Christian Jesus claimed to be the son of God and at the same time a son of man, Islamic Jesus is not the son of God. While the Christian Jesus claimed he will be killed by the gentiles and will rise again on the third day, the Islamic Jesus did not die. Allahh claimed to have deceived the people to believe that the person that died was Jesus, but allahh replaced him with another one. Islamic Jesus was a mere man, an ordinary prophet of whose prophethood status is lower than Mohammed (because according to Islam, Mohammed is the last and the greatest prophet) while the Christian Jesus is the son of God, the messiah and the saviour.

Quote a verse without ambiguity where Jesus in a simple sentence said he's God or God's son?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:
chaaaiii nawa ooO

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Quote a verse without ambiguity where Jesus in a simple sentence said he's God or God's son?
Can you quote any biblical verse, without ambiguity, where Jesus said 'I am not the son of God', 'I am not God', and 'don't worship me"?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by excanny: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahaha. You are such a bad liar. No Christian mentions moharmad and adds 'pbuh'.

You just gave yourself away. Weldone Muslim trying to impersonate a Christian.

PBUH could mean "poo be upon him". Just saying.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by analice107: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
excanny:

PBUH could mean "poo be upon him". Just saying.
Oh, yeah. Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

Oh, yeah. Hahahahahahaha
if only u new gravity of what u r doing but sha it's ignorance
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by bahaushe1: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Originakalokalo:

In Al-i-mran 3 vs 39...... John is Noble, prophet from the righteous.

" WHO SHALL CONFIRM THE WORD OF GOD"

John 2 vs 33 and 34.....I don't know the Messiah. But HE THAT SENT ME told me that whoever I see the spirit coming on him is the Son of God.

John also said,. Behold the lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world.

John was a for runner of Jesus Christ.

While he was standing in prayer in the chamber, the angels called unto him: "Allah doth give thee glad tidings of Yahya, witnessing the truth of a Word from Allah, and (be besides) noble, chaste, and a prophet,- of the (goodly) company of the righteous.

That is complete Quran 3:39. It is referring to blessing of Allaah to His servant Prophet Zachairia (pbuh). Allaah blessed him with a child, John, at a time he and his wife were very old. Allaah made John also a Prophet.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by bahaushe1: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Pls do not say that it is a different John.

Same account of what happened to John is there if you read verse 39 down in that Quran account.

Logic:

1. The Bible came first. 600 years after, the Quran came.

2. Some stories in the Bible are also in the Quran.
The key message of the Bible removed and disproved.

It sounds like Mohammed (pbuh) came in contact with the scriptures and did not believe some part of it.

No.

Allaah send Moses (pbuh) with Torah

Allaah send David (pbuh) with Psalm

Allaah send Jesus (pbuh) with Gospel, Gospel confirm what was in the Torah and Psalm. Allaah lifted certain restrictions for the children of Israel in the Gospel.

After the ascent of Jesus (pbuh) to heaven those divine books were either altered, misinterpreted, or both and hence the need for Quran.

Allaah send Muhammad with Quran confirming the Prophethood and Messengership of those before him and abrogating the legislation contained in the previous scriptures.

Muhammad (pbuh) was deliberately created unlettered, he neither read nor write. He couldn't have authored any book.

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that Muhammad (pbuh) authored Quran, why will Muhammad (pbuh), an Arab, choose to praise Prophets of the children of Israel in his 'book' more than his kinsmen? Neither the names of his wives, daughters, nor that of his mother appeared in a 'book' he supposedly authored. Quran narrated some stories that are not mentioned in the Bible, stories of Thamud, and 'Ad, and people of the cave. From wich scriptures could he have possibly gotten that?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
bahaushe1:

No.

Allaah send Moses (pbuh) with Torah

Allaah send David (pbuh) with Psalm

Allaah send Jesus (pbuh) with Gospel, Gospel confirm what was in the Torah and Psalm. Allaah lifted certain restrictions for the children of Israel in the Gospel.

After the ascent of Jesus (pbuh) to heaven those divine books were either altered, misinterpreted, or both and hence the need for Quran.

Allaah send Muhammad with Quran confirming the Prophethood and Messengership of those before him and abrogating the legislation contained in the previous scriptures.

Muhammad (pbuh) was deliberately created unlettered, he neither read nor write. He couldn't have authored any book.

Assuming, for the sake of argument, that Muhammad (pbuh) authored Quran, why will Muhammad (pbuh), an Arab, choose to praise Prophets of the children of Israel in his 'book' more than his kinsmen? Neither the names of his wives, daughters, nor that of his mother appeared in a 'book' he supposedly authored. Quran narrated some stories that are not mentioned in the Bible, stories of Thamud, and 'Ad, and people of the cave. From wich scriptures could he have possibly gotten that?
Is there any proof from the Koran that the Torah and the injil had been tampered with? Why did allahh ask Mohammed to consult the people of the book for validation of his so-called revelation?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by bahaushe1: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Originakalokalo:

That same chapter of the Quran, read vs 45 and 46......

.....whose name is Messiah, Jesus son of Mary...He shall be of the righteous.

Messiah means Saviour. Jesus died and ressurected.

And he called himself the son of God and the Savior of the world.

Logic:. If he didn't die as they claim, how did he save? How is he called saviour/ Messiah?

We know he didn't save the Jews from Roman rule. So, How did he become Messiah as claimed in the Quran?

If he is of the righteous as claimed in the Quran,

He cannot be an Adulterer ,Jew, etc that we call him.

If he is the righteous one as claimed, he won't lie about his identity.

Quran 3:45

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Quran 3:46

He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous.

These are the two verses you referred to above and they are further confirmation that Quran is from Allaah. Look at the way Quran praised Jesus (pbuh).

No any religious group hold Jesus (pbuh) with honour more than Muslims. We believe he was created in a special manner, without a father. We believe he is a Prophet and Messenger of Allaah, in fact one of the mightiest of the messengers ( look at the way Allaah described him in Quran 3: 46 -46 above).

Muslims believe that what Moses (pbuh), David (pbuh), and Jesus (pbuh) brought were altered after the ascent of Jesus (pbuh). What is paraded today as Bible is not what Jesus (pbuh) brought and thought. Allaah could not have contradicted Himself.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:
Is there any proof from the Koran that the Torah and the injil had been tampered with? Why did allahh ask Mohammed to consult the people of the book for validation of his so-called revelation?
if truly u read d bible well u will knw y Allah ask muhammad (SAW) to ask d people of d book if he is in doubt abt him being the light
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by analice107: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
if only u new gravity of what u r doing but sha it's ignorance
Pls explain to me
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by analice107: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
bahaushe1:

While he was standing in prayer in the chamber, the angels called unto him: "Allah doth give thee glad tidings of Yahya, witnessing the truth of a Word from Allah, and (be besides) noble, chaste, and a prophet,- of the (goodly) company of the righteous.

That is complete Quran 3:39. It is referring to blessing of Allaah to His servant Prophet Zachairia (pbuh). Allaah blessed him with a child, John, at a time he and his wife were very old. Allaah made John also a Prophet.
I guess you do not know the meaning of the word CHASTE. Mohammed Chaste? What did you smoke?

The man was a pervert, a pedophile, yet you call him chaste?

John had only only mission in Christianity, what was his mission in Islam?/
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
if truly u read d bible well u will knw y Allah ask muhammad (SAW) to ask d people of d book if he is in doubt abt him being the light
Which part of the Bible should I read to know Mohammed as the light?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:
Which part of the Bible should I read to know Mohammed as the light?
Please see John 5:46   9:17. 14:16 16:7.15:26 ‎14:26
NB
if u can understand the context only den can u realise Rasul (SAW).is d light
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by bahaushe1: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:

Proof of distortion of Torah and Gospel in the Quran

Quran 2: 79

"So woe to those who write the scripture with their own hands, then say, This is from Allah, in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn."

Quran 2:113

The Jews say The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on, and the Christians say, The Jews have nothing to stand on, although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ."

Quran 2:140

Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, Are you more knowing or is Allah? And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."

Quran 2: 174

"Indeed, they who conceal what Allah has sent down of the Book and exchange it for a small price - those consume not into their bellies except the Fire. And Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them. And they will have a painful punishment.

Quran 3: 187

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it. But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased."

Quran 3: 199

And indeed, among the People of the Scripture are those who believe in Allah and what was revealed to you and what was revealed to them, [being] humbly submissive to Allah. They do not exchange the verses of Allah for a small price. Those will have their reward with their Lord. Indeed, Allah is swift in account."

Quran 4: 46

"Among the Jews are those who distort words from their [proper] usages and say, We hear and disobey and Hear but be not heard and Ra'ina, twisting their tongues and defaming the religion. And if they had said [instead], We hear and obey and Wait for us [to understand], it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.

Quran 5: 15

"O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 15).

Quran 5: 18

But the Jews and the Christians say, We are the children of Allah and His beloved. Say, Then why does He punish you for your sins? Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination."

Quran 5: 41

"O Messenger, let them not grieve you who hasten into disbelief of those who say, We believe with their mouths, but their hearts believe not, and from among the Jews. [They are] avid listeners to falsehood, listening to another people who have not come to you. They distort words beyond their [proper] usages, saying If you are given this, take it; but if you are not given it, then beware. But he for whom Allah intends fitnah - never will you possess [power to do] for him a thing against Allah. Those are the ones for whom Allah does not intend to purify their hearts. For them in this world is disgrace, and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment."

Quran 5: 44

إِ"Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers."

Quran 6:91

"And they did not appraise Allah with true appraisal when they said, Allah did not reveal to a human being anything. Say, Who revealed the Scripture that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You [Jews] make it into pages, disclosing [some of] it and concealing much. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers. Say, Allah [revealed it]. Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves."

Quran 6:93

"And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, It has been inspired to me, while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed. And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."

Quran 9: 9

"They have exchanged the signs of Allah for a small price and averted [people] from His way. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing."

Quran 9: 30

"The Jews say, Ezra is the son of Allah ; and the Christians say, The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?"

As for your second question, kindly bring proof from Quran that People of the book were requested to validate Allaah's revelation to Muhammad (pbuh).
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

We already believed in Jesus and other Prophets not because of the miracles they did cos false prophets are capable of doing that and not because of how they are born cos Adam and Eve had miraculous births too.

Adam and Eve were not given birth to.

Jesus did his miracles by the Holy Ghost

If you want to call him a prophet,

You should know that he was the greatest prophet ever.

All other prophets were conceived by humans.

He was not.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Originakalokalo:

He was not.
how can he be d greatest prophet wen he is not even the perfect man
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

We already believed in Jesus and no Muslim is a Muslim without believing in Jesus as a messenger of Allah. He never claimed he is God nor did he perform miracles on his own accord.

If you love Him, you will keep His commandments. There's One way to Life "mere believe" is useless without proving it by following Him. Even the devil believe in Him but is the devil gonna heaven?
Jesus did miracle that you might believe Him for what He did if you don't believe Him for who He is.

I pray you have the encounter with the supernatural Light. Ain't no 2 ways to Heaven but one.
Believe in Jesus alone for your salvation.
Read the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
God loves you
Shalom

p.s. John 1:2; John 5:21-24
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
bahaushe1:

Quran 3:45

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.

Quran 3:46

He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous.

These are the two verses you referred to above and they are further confirmation that Quran is from Allaah. Look at the way Quran praised Jesus (pbuh).

No any religious group hold Jesus (pbuh) with honour more than Muslims. We believe he was created in a special manner, without a father. We believe he is a Prophet and Messenger of Allaah, in fact one of the mightiest of the messengers ( look at the way Allaah described him in Quran 3: 46 -46 above).

Muslims believe that what Moses (pbuh), David (pbuh), and Jesus (pbuh) brought were altered after the ascent of Jesus (pbuh). What is paraded today as Bible is not what Jesus (pbuh) brought and thought. Allaah could not have contradicted Himself.

My brother, you don't know how the Bible came to existence.

No holy book was brought" from heaven.

Let's look at this:

This is 2017. If I tell you that God gave me a book and in the book, You see stories about Nigeria's independence in 1960,

About how Obasanjo and co came to power, about muritala and the history of Nnamdi Azikwe etc.

What would you tell me?

These stories are already documented already isn't it?

The Quran came 600 yrs after the Bible. It contains almost all the stories of THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

All with different names. The stories are the same.

Now, tell me:

What's the guarantee that the Quran is from heaven?

The Bible was written by men. Through the holy Spirit of God. It didn't fall from heaven.

Atimes, God would tell his prophet, ....
"Write this in a book".

Peter, John, Pau, etc wrote the scriptures.

These were the disciples of Jesus Christ.

God bless you.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
how can he be d greatest prophet wen he is not even the perfect man

You mean Jesus isn't perfect?
God loves you

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by UmarIbnShittu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jameslad:

You mean Jesus isn't perfect?
God loves you
yes he is not
He got tempted,
He insulted
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Originakalokalo:

He was not.
Adam even has no mother while Jesus has. Stop the lies!
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Please see John 5:46   9:17. 14:16 16:7.15:26 ‎14:26
NB
if u can understand the context only den can u realise Rasul (SAW).is d light

So, it was mohammed talking in John 5:36...smh
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jameslad:

If you love Him, you will keep His commandments. There's One way to Life "mere believe" is useless without proving it by following Him. Even the devil believe in Him but is the devil gonna heaven?
Jesus did miracle that you might believe Him for what He did if you don't believe Him for who He is.

I pray you have the encounter with the supernatural Light. Ain't no 2 ways to Heaven but one.
Believe in Jesus alone for your salvation.
Read the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
God loves you
Shalom

p.s. John 1:2; John 5:21-24

The Bible is not the word of God. It is a mixture of so many things I can't describe.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
true2god:
Can you quote any biblical verse, without ambiguity, where Jesus said 'I am not the son of God', 'I am not God', and 'don't worship me"?

If there's no evidence for calling him God or son of God, that means someone invented this sonship/Lordship of Jesus Christ.

No Prophet will ever call himself God. It was some human exaggeration!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting / Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.