Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! (7900 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by enilove(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

All what you wrote up here never proved that Islam's history is by force. It just proved how ignorant you are in Islamic history. Give me a verse that says something like ''force them to enter Islam''. And mind you, bring the verse together with it's context in history.

On ISIS, BOKO HARAM etc, they may be Muslim or non-Muslims. But the actions they do are they founded in our Books? Are Boko haram forcing people to Islam?

And i asked how many Muslim has forced you to accept Islam?

Why is it that any muslim who leaves Islam ( apostate ) is killed , even by his family members?

There are so many of such cases. Is this not a force too?

This is from your book:

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
Sahih Bukhari
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Is this not an evidence too.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Your religion is as worthless as pigs excreta dats y u dont have apostate punishment nd if e day pain u go add am for devil journal aka bible
enilove:

Why is it that any muslim who leaves Islam ( apostate ) is killed , even by his family members?

This is from your book:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
Sahih Bukhari
Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:

This is from your book:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
Sahih Bukhari

This is not evidence bro! In Nigerian constitution if you turn against the government you will be sentenced for treason punishable by death,etc.

The Hadith you quoted is authentic but u guys are ignorant of its context and setting.

Simply explained, In an Islamic state (a country using only Islamic laws) one who apostate from Islam will be killed.

Please Learn the verses with its context and settings!
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

From this i got to believe that God slept with Mary to get Jesus.

All this Bible verses can be proverbs. when the people see the Prophets they have seen God. Does that mean the Prophets are gods? The People of Noah and Moses saw God through them and were saved.

I came from God! Are you talking about sperm and sex?

Hearing a voice from God. This looks like it's acted. So how many Gods do we have? They are 3 but 1.

Are you mad? how can 3 = 1?

You can't understand? you are in flesh. You need the holy spirit.

Please ask the Holy spirit to tell you when the hour will come as Jesus did not know it.

New International Version of Mat 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

New International Version of Mark 13:32
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

I want you all to comment on the above verse. Did Jesus who can do miracles and said all the powers in heaven and on earth has been given to him, yet simple date he does not know. It shows he is human, he does not know everything. He is far lesser than the father. He could have asked the father and answer the question if they are one.

Plainbibletruth originakalokalo enilove shadeyinka malvisguy212

God is a spirit. Holy Spirit is his Spirit.

Jesus is his bodily form.

Man has a spirit. Man has a soul. Man exist in bodily form. How we take be 3=1.?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
He came without the normal reproductive method.

You can call it watever you want.

That makes him greater than your prophet.

In works and deeds and miracles,

He was greater than your prophet.

In righteousness, he was greater than your prophet.

Your book calls him righteous.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
plainbibletruth:

There are some things you need to understand before you can grasp what you are referring to.

Can you do simultaneous equation without first understanding the basics of arithmetic or maths?

You need understand these first:
"God so loved the world that he gave his UNIQUELY born son, that WHOEVER believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
"He who believes in the Son has life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him"

When you cross these huddles the other issue becomes very plain.

Please whose statement is this John 3:16? What is God talking or Jesus? What is the context and the setting?

You said uniquely born son, some Bible version says one & Only son, some says Begotten son. Hmmm! This is getting interesting!
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:

God is a spirit. Holy Spirit is his Spirit.

Jesus is his bodily form.

Man has a spirit. Man has a soul. Man exist in bodily form. How we take be 3=1.?

If you say humans are created in the image and likeness of God. Then you claim God is Spirit. Jesus is body form. are you making sense?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:

He came without the normal reproductive method.

You can call it watever you want.

That makes him greater than your prophet.

In works and deeds and miracles,

He was greater than your prophet.

In righteousness, he was greater than your prophet.

Your book calls him righteous.

You don't need to abuse our Prophet to sensibly prove your point.

We are not comparing through miracles cos even false prophets can perform miracles.

We never accuse or curse Jesus in any way.

how did you measure their righteousness? Jesus had a mother while Adam has no father and mother, Eve has no mother, is Adam greater than Jesus?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

You don't need to abuse our Prophet to sensibly prove your point.

We are not comparing through miracles cos even false prophets can perform miracles.

We never accuse or curse Jesus in any way.

how did you measure their righteousness? Jesus had a mother while Adam has no father and mother, Eve has no mother, is Adam greater than Jesus?

Greater than is an abuse?

Ok. We are done here.

God will open your eyes.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Ok. We are done here.

God will open your eyes.

but rasoul will b d first to enter heaven sha not jesus

It's in ur blood wen u can't answer straight questions u just beat around d bush at d end u runaway

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Ok. We are done here.

God will open your eyes.

Alhamdulillah
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Originakalokalo(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
umarshek6:

It's in ur blood wen u can't answer straight questions u just beat around d bush at d end u runaway

Noted
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by enilove(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
umarshek6:
Your religion is as worthless as pigs excreta dats y u dont have apostate punishment nd if e day pain u go add am for devil journal aka bible

What a senseless response. To kill your son or daughtet because she has changed her religion.

Why would a God want you to bcom a murderer whe He can do it Himself.

Even the govt of this world has respect for human life than that allah.

Allah is not the creator of man , he is a demon , that is why he is after death of many.

See the kind of god you serve.

Volume 9, Book 93, Number 579:
Bukhari
Narrated Abu Dharr:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

Your god will allow thieves and adulterers to go to heaven?

Who then is holding the devils journal , does this not show that the quran and hadith are the devils book. Is this HOLINESS?

The hadith tells you every muslim will go to HELL.

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing ..........

Think and readon, this is about life and death.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:

What a senseless response. To kill your son or daughtet because she has changed her religion.

Allah is not the creator of man , he is a demon , that is why he is after death of many.

Bukhari
Narrated Abu Dharr:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

Who then is holding the devils journal , does this not show that the quran and hadith are the devils book. Is this HOLINESS?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing ..........

I gladly choose death

I have an uncle who is an apostate and. I HATE him
u knw wat u guyz do u use ur slutty women to trap weak minded men like him u guys use bribe,vudoo wat a shamfull religion
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by enilove(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
umarshek6:

I gladly choose death

u knw wat u guyz do u use ur slutty women to trap weak minded men like him u guys use bribe,vudoo wat a shamfull religion

Well , it is your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:

Well , it is your choice.
yes It's mine

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Please whose statement is this John 3:16? What is God talking or Jesus? What is the context and the setting?

You said uniquely born son, some Bible version says one & Only son, some says Begotten son. Hmmm! This is getting interesting!

You seem to know a lot about that verse of the Bible.
That's really interesting!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Bukhari
Narrated Abu Dharr:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

What a beautiful Hadith you've got up there! Just that you don't understand it.

The principle is simple. Worship Allah only dutifully and associate no partner with him. Even if you are guilty of some other sins, Allah can forgive you or punish you for it. But the one who dies associating partners with Allah will be doomed to Hell.

This makes sense.

To the concept of killing one's son or daughter because he/she apostate, no one has the power to do that.

It can only happen in a state/country ruled entirely by Islamic laws. In an Islamic country, one who turns apostate commits treason just as one who turns against his country.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2017
plainbibletruth:

You seem to know a lot about that verse of the Bible.
That's really interesting!

It is one of those lies you throw to us by force just because we want to be educated.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by plainbibletruth: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

It is one of those lies you throw to us by force just because we want to be educated.

How is it a lie?
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by alBHAGDADI: 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
umarshek6:

I gladly choose death

Why do you hate your uncle? Did he come to this world to live his life according to your preference?

Oh, you hate him cos allah told you to. That means allah puts hate in humans.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by alBHAGDADI: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
umarshek6:

If Mohammad will be the first to enter heaven according to you, then it means your Quran lied when it said Jesus was not killed but allah took him to heaven.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by alBHAGDADI: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

The principle is simple. Worship Allah only dutifully and associate no partner with him. Even if you are guilty of some other sins, Allah can forgive you or punish you for it. But the one who dies associating partners with Allah will be doomed to Hell.

This makes sense.

To the concept of killing one's son or daughter because he/she apostate, no one has the power to do that.

It can only happen in a state/country ruled entirely by Islamic laws. In an Islamic country, one who turns apostate commits treason just as one who turns against his country.
But such law is backed by the Quran and hadiths which means Islam inspire it.

So you see, it makes no difference whether you kill an apostate in an iambic country or not. What matters is whether you followed the Qurans order
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If Mohammad will be the first to enter heaven according to you, then it means your Quran lied when it said Jesus was not killed but allah took him to heaven.
hu told u jesus is inside heaven to nd inside are two diffrent preposition
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
umarshek6:

I gladly choose death

You hate your uncle because he decided to abandon allahh and his apostle? I pray you won't kill him one day, with the intensity of hatred I can perceive in your soul. Get a life; you better leave the Arabian death cult called Islam.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by true2god: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

This makes sense.

So if I get you right, you can kill, steal, rape, etc, and that's is not a problem as long as you believe in allahh and his one and only apostle, as ascribe no partner with allahh. Thanks for making me understand more about Islam.
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by umarshek6(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
umarshek6:
there is more to it dan just dat

Du u think bcoz his an apostate and dat y I hate him.

Being apostate is his loss not mine

Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2017
true2god:
So if I get you right, you can kill, steal, rape, etc, and that's is not a problem as long as you believe in allahh and his one and only apostle, as ascribe no partner with allahh. Thanks for making me understand more about Islam.

Stop being a pessimist, Jesus Christ was said to wine & Dine with sinners! We are not encouraged to do all those sins but we are told the Importance of worshiping Allah only without ascribing partners to Him.

Jesus was asked which commandment is the Greatest and his response was similar to Worshiping the one and only God with all your might.

There are other commandments like do not steal,do not fornicate etc but he did not mention all that. I think a word is enough for the wise!
Re: I Am Currently Studying The Quran. See What You Have Missed! by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
But such law is backed by the Quran and hadiths which means Islam inspire it.

So you see, it makes no difference whether you kill an apostate in an iambic country or not. What matters is whether you followed the Qurans order

It does makes a difference. i know you will do everything to bring error out of Islam but you will keep failing.

There are laws which are interpreted with a specific setting in Islam. We do not use Sharee'ah law in Nigeria, how you expect any person to use this law to judge on others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Rush To Christian Countries Rather Than Islamic Countries? / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting / Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.