Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (43391 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by bejeria101(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Excuses Excuses Excuses
Excuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses ExcusesExcuses Excuses Excuses

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by benjoggas: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
She was speaking from the office of the First daughter...

4 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by stilldoingokay(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/

did she say many Nigerians are not educated has she thought, okay no problem
has for me I don't blame her.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Newdaddy7: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
shut your dirty mouth. your father doesnt know what?
the London he went for 5 months medical vacation did he mistakenly enter ZA Other Room?. these people keep playing on the intelligence of the masses. One day the ram will touch the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Diegoballer: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
And it is strange that a president's daughter can be a nuisance on social media when her dad is a monumental disaster in our political history

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by wizflower(f): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Too many " a lot " from our educated daughter of the president.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Diegoballer: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Shut your rotten mouth up. Inyarinya. *Nigerians are not as educated as you thought* tell that to your Almajiri brothers in the North.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Actuarydeji(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tell your father to emulate the president of Tanzania
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
onatisi:
he cannot be aware
simply because he is a dullard
if he can present a whole national budget to the national assembly and yetwasnt aware that the document he was presenting has been doctored , then we shouldnt expect anything better from him .
the people who put him in that position knows that he knows nothing , that is why he is just there to be signing any document place in his front
Baba, sarrki neck bin long one time but him don adjust am

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by sandland: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your father who is the most sick president is not aware of a clinic in his domain. He must be a very bad leader Nigeria has ever had.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
How would he know the things happening there if he continually and unashemedly patronises choice british hospitals
He knows nothing jor, he's dumber than jon snow

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
. And you are more educated than most Nigerians abi?

she scul for abraod.... did you?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Youngzedd(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ebimor96:

shocked

Those who were given 3.2B yearly for maintenance of the clinic are saints.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Jebosh(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
President is not working in Aso rock clinic but someone is the head in Aso rock clinic,so let point finger to those working in that clinic instead of putting blame on president alone.Thank God Aisha and her daughter open up instead of covering the theifs.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Diegoballer: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Even my siblings in kindergarten speak better English than the educated daughter of the president. Your English is very lame and doesn't represent a person of your Status. Tell your dad to send you back to a more advanced classroom
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by pennywys(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why the heck will her father know the state and conditions of Aso Rock clinic, while he has so much of Nigerian money to lavish abroad for medical tourism

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by onatisi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Baba, sarrki neck bin long one time but him don adjust am

make dem come shout sai baba again , hunger don wire dem .
next year will be even tougher than this year

3 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by bilulu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you
do u no there is difference between likeness for Buhari n patriotism? don't u think if d president is using dat clinic he will no d state of d clinic? with Zara's response it means dat d president don't even no d state of d nation cuz his appointees will definitely tell him tins re n he will take it
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nne5: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
aonag:

she scul for abraod.... did you?
You don't know what to be 'more educated' is.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by jedyjedy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
ur father does not know. Is there anything that he ever knows?

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by everozone: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is your father aware of anything happening in his government? Incompetence hovers in and around your father's head.Zahra,has your dad fulfiled any of the promises he made to Nigerians? Your dad is a failure and his failure will hunt you forever.QED.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Swints: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
And what makes you think they stockpile disposables! Those items expire so you can’t just buy them and store away for years! Every item in a federal government establishment is usually budgeted for! And that is how it works take it or leave it! You can go and buy syringes for them if it so pleases you! Go to most federal ministries and you see that even stationery can’t be procured unless it is budgeted for and money released! So it’s not only the hospital that needs monitoring every government establishment are lacking basic things to make them function efficiently n effectively and ignorant pple like you like to blame civil servants for the lack of commitment shown by those in power
Dedetwo:

Are you insinuating that presence of syringe in the so-called zoo hospital is predicated on the current budgetary allocation? What happened to the surplus syringes stockpiled from the budgetary allocations of yesteryears? People such as the poster of the above crap is one of the reasons Nigeria is a useless zoo.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by awa(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
I feel like slapping this *girl* who doesn't know what an average Nigerian is going through.
I don't blame her but those stupid Buharists giving her and her father impression they are doing well.

Presido cannot be everywhere, fine, at least Aso Rock is where he lives and works hence he should know much that happens there.
If the exclusive Aso Rock cannot be monitored by your father then how can he monitor the Nation? Stupidity dey worry you
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Swints: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dedetwo:

Are you insinuating that presence of syringe in the so-called zoo hospital is predicated on the current budgetary allocation? What happened to the surplus syringes stockpiled from the budgetary allocations of yesteryears? People such as the poster of the above crap is one of the reasons Nigeria is a useless zoo.
And I can imagine u and Zahra trying to blame GEJ for nonavailability of syringes ��
So anything that was not stockpiled in the yesteryears cannot be purchased now abi?
Yeye dey smell
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Bizibi(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you
God oh!!!!!!!
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

Honestly speaking this gal needs to be asked to step away from social media ..... This is an outright insult to Nigerians ..and let her not forget we put her father on that sit

I have always said it this virus is just an attention seeking child.. And her mother seems to encourage her
This family isn't the first family we are ever having ..let them do and step down when we voted Buhari we were educated abi?

It's okay

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Xmen149(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/

lol,.why should they while their leader is not........yeye girl,.u ppl are even sleeping with corruption in their in ur back yard and u want to tell me you know what u are saying.....
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
if even the clinic in aso rock is not working well,then imagine whats going on in federal hospitals...

this people just build hospitals everywere but they dont care wheather they are working....
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by tsdarkside(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
atleast she said something....
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Ugosample(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:

Actually, she is
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by anibestlala(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:

But your dad and party accused a sitting government of being responsible for everything that went wrong in the govt.why can't extend same to him in this government?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.