Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (43645 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by kiddkash(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Nobody has the power to forgive sin in zombieland
The Hunger and suffering that buhari and his 40thieves put Nigerians into can never be forgotten or forgiven..

As Zara buhari rightly pointed out
Buharis job is to gallivant round the world and take pictures ..
you mean jubrin? because the real buhari is in Abuja house in London while jubrin gallivant the world taking pictures
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by kiddkash(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

What is gbam

Baba will contest and win 2019
na you and your mama nai go vote for am
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by spafu(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you
Oga long time? How is the hungry situation in Zombieland? I wish you 5x more of all that Buhari has done so far. Can I get an Amen there?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by jsb(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2017
We are all as educated as your dad...Thank you.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by afrika(f): 2:02am On Oct 11, 2017
��������������������������

If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.
Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.
Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.
He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.
He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped, now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.
He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. Its getting to two years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped. When he spent months in UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
Your mumu never do?!

Abi this one na hate speech?
#copied

2 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by mediocre(m): 2:46am On Oct 11, 2017
She said Nigerians are uneducated grin grin ... The babe chop liver o
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by kizyalex10(m): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/
is nt ur her fault,insult Nigerians. Maybe if ur dad had attended to his health issues in abuja after budgeting so. much there,he would have seen d decay nd probably fix it,same with u. People that go to sch abroad with. Our money nd yet insult us for not being Educated s u thought.is nt ur fault,u re insulting Nigerians for ur father's incompetency when he has spent half of his tenure outside d country.d same thing he accused d past administration. Of employing incompetent hands.nd he will adress them when he comes in.it took him forever to appoint his so called saint ministers.yet u re talking trash.if he can't oversee d one right under his nose,i Wonder hw he will be able to monitor that of the poor masses.all he can see is d biafra agitation happening very far from aso rock nd unleashing python dance on them.ur mum too had d gots to tell us that she refused to go to London for treatment,rather went to a private hospital that is completely run by foreigners.so u people have messed us up nd have given up on us. That even a minor treatment nd checkup will be done by foreigners or outside d country.God will judge u people.bunch of incompetent fools

2 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by newoffer: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Your father blind Na. jokers
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2017
dannytoe:
Your father or the president.
It's obvious the ZHARA doesn't have sense at all.

She's is not as EDUCATED, ENLIGHTENED, and EXPOSED as I thought.
U can imagine the answer she put up for an argument...

how would a PRESIDENT who doesn't use his CLINIC know the state of the clinic...

How can someone who regularly travels to monitor COWS, monitor HOSPITAL affairs very well..??
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by desy24444(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/
I thought this one went to school aboard? And they said they are more "expose" I never knew this one was very DULL. So you just confirmed your father's incompetence because if you father can't know what is happening in the state clinic that he is suppose to receive treatment, what about the other health facilities in the country. Grow up babe
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by dannytoe(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

how would a PRESIDENT who doesn't use his CLINIC know the state of the clinic...

How can someone who regularly travels to monitor COWS, monitor HOSPITAL affairs very well..??
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by dannytoe(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Lol. Thats how they deceive gullible nigerians
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Megaideas(f): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2017
Everything will continue to be in shambles until your father learns to stop putting round pegs in square holes and vice versa.

Besides, the fact that your father is the President, doesn't make the running of the country a family affair, neither does it afford you the right to defend his inefficiency.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Yelkin(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
By right you guys are not suppose to come out publicly and say such a thing, I suspect something fishy, maybe what Asari said is true because if is not true, why can't you report the issue to your father and let him put things right than destroying his government with your own hands. God is watching over us
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by leroi01(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2017
If your father had made it a point to grow Nigeria by getting treated in Nigeria ...in the hospital/clinic meant to cater to the "apex office".. i believe he would have paid more attention to the bleeping dump!

Afterall , where did the billions of funds go? Or those can't buy an MRI or.. syringes even?

Girl, just shut your front door!

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by yelanst(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2017
Does this girl even have a brain? Like father, like daughter. What a lame excuse! Let us see the sacking that will be done in the coming weeks as the result of this incident.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by talk2percy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yes, the president won't know everything bcus ur dad don die, if he were alive, he would certainly know. We understand ur frustration.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Gemc3(f): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Same hospital that has been chopping corpers and interns money. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.