Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (43375 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
She's being so subjective. She loves her dad so of course she won't admit his mistakes
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Fearlez: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
What she is saying actually is that Buhari never attempted to use the Aso clinic during his medical jamboree. Despite his bragging about putting an end to medical trip as President abroad.

Shocking how she's calling her father's appointees in social media when her father is within earshot.

This is why the north should encourage girl education.
Girl just indicted her father more than the opposition ever could.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Desyner: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
All enemies of our country will not end well
How was your leave?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Bambam89(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dont they bring report and is there no monitoring committee, abeg madam Zhara park well joor
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Rumobaba: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Akinwerndey:
What do you expect from a daughter if a liar? Lies everywhere!
better than her father in all aspects of lies and illetracy
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
When President Abba Kyari has vice president Buhari
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
lovelygurl:
She's being so subjective. She loves her dad so of course she won't admit his mistakes

Yes she didn't make any sense
Her father doesn't care about the state of the asorock clinic since he travels out for his own treatment
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jigba:

Yes she didn't make any sense
Her father doesn't care about the state of the aso rock clinic since he travels out for his own treatment

Don't mind her jare. Didn't he travel out because he knows hospitals abroad are better?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Awoleesu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
. Oga how hustle?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Collyno82(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/
if ur father is not aware of the decay under his nose, that means Nigeria is of all country most miserable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Dedetwo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Swints:
Mumu Girl! So how much of the budgetary allocation has been appropriated and released to the clinic! The administration just signed the budget late this year and it was not until last week some money was released to MDAs so u expect the permanent secretary n staff of the clinic to be funding it from their purse before ur father releases money? U re the educated illiterate here abeg! You now want to be forming concerned! If ur dad can’t appoint the right pple n monitor every where at any point in time then he has failed as president

Are you insinuating that presence of syringe in the so-called zoo hospital is predicated on the current budgetary allocation? What happened to the surplus syringes stockpiled from the budgetary allocations of yesteryears? People such as the poster of the above crap is one of the reasons Nigeria is a useless zoo.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by fredie107(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
How will he know when he uses foreign hospital in the UK.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by 9ja2: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
[img][/img]
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Naziridamos: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is a criminal that needs close marking

Unity beggar

2 Likes

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by messenger4891: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
As Zara buhari rightly pointed out
Buharis job is to gallivant round the world and take pictures ..

this really got me laughing out.

seriously we really will wait for a Long time before reaping the dividend of democracy (devoid of religious ,ethnic sentimentalism and of course negative politics).

of course he can't be everywhere !!! a total blunder !! if that is the case the president should tender his resignation on the bases of lack of a common orientation of been number 1in the country

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Useless man
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by EshjayLee(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
The girl is useless so her father...
Animal kingdom!
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by sexy74(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nne5:

We know his ears are disturbing him so he cant hear well, so please go and shout on him so he will know.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by chibuike65: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
which one?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by IamEmem(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wow...so the president can't be every and should not be held responsible for inadequacies in the state house clinic, but GEJ can be blamed for the similar inadequacies..Zahra is a legendary clown, what a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by vioment: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
If your father is not aware of Aso-rock clinic then that is a bad signal of incompetence. That means he won't be aware of any other issues in the country. That should be his first stop whenever he feels anyhow. Disappointed with Buhari 2017 and beyond.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by gurunlocker: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go

Your sins have been forgiven

If you even one

2019 sure pass for you

Lol... they have finally released Chief zombie from the ban den.... How was your break? hope small sense has fall on you?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by SPRINDID(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
that clinic staffs should be labeled terroriests
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by modupeleke(f): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yes, he can't be everywhere but he have repots from everywhere madam Indimi.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by megareal: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Clueless father. Clueless daughter.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by emmyN(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
If Mr President doesn't know the state of a hospital at his backyard, more so given that he recently took ill, I wonder if he is abreast with the developments in the country. This is the height of incompetence

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Kingspin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is a criminal that needs close marking
Nigeria have more other important things to tackle..
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by April4th(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
So na now una know, say the president cannot supervise everything. When you people where busy blaming GEJ, u people forgot about the law of karma and nemesis. Smh for APC, certificateless Buhari and his cohorts.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by AdiDami: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
All enemies of our country will njot end well
Starting from you!
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
So shame no dey catch dz family. Ya fighting corruption buh corruption is happening in ur own front. Money has been allocated to the maintenance of that hospital buh it's still in a poor state. Don't that tell you the money is bin stolen. Even Jonathan wsnt dz stupid.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by tete7000(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
If he has used the hospital, he would have been aware. He budgeted billions of money for a clinic he never planned to use, though it is meant for him and his family with entire aso rock crew; what an irresponsible man he is. If PDP has done this, he would have been one of those with loudest voice to condemn them. What an hypocrite he is.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by slimghost(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Same way Jonathan was not aware of Diezieani's looting. Dumb little thing called Zhara or whatever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.