Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (43637 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
All enemies of our country will not end well

Who are the enemies ? Presidency needs an image consultant but whilst they are it they should please ask that child to keep away from social media or stop commenting on what she doesn't understand ....

If presidency has an image consultant, they should please sack the person ...

That comment of her stating she thoughtvalot of Nigerians were educated ...is truly very very very insultive and am deeply saddened that the first family willaloow this child to rant all she wants with out thinking of consequences .....let that child not discuss what is way beyond her grade .

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by nattyGENT: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Una dey craze. So na GEJ been suppose be the jack to look every where. It is his govt, so corruption perpetrated ubder his nose also renders it corrupt
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by aalangel(f): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Big basket mouth. It's your time. Shine on.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your father is not still aware of the happenings in other ministries because he has appointed people there and care less of their actions and inactions. I.e, they can squander money as they like, afterall, they are no answerable to your father. I hope you understand your dump reasoning and you dare called Nigerians who questioned your earlier dump statement on this issue uneducated. Infact you're dump and insensitive.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Xmen149(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
lol the first lady said she had flu and they made arrangement to fly her abroad cheesy,.why not na and we will never stop paying that tax cheesy

they are either:1) afraid to report on the condition of the clinic meant for the seat of power all this while,.2)they have not been using it (which they certainly are not) or ...3)they are afraid of the people that recommended the person in charge of that section(and must have a back stage reason for attacking now,we will still find out) if (3) is the case then he is clearly not in controll.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by ManagerUgo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your father must be held liable for whatever form of insensitivity and or ill performance in his government. The earlier you accept this the better for you young lady.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Kemperor: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your father (buhari) is clueless and confused...

The only thing he thinks of is IPOB and how to stop restructuring...

How can he fix the health sector talk more of Nigeria if he can't fix is home (aso rock)..??
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by egopersonified(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
same way he doesn't know anything about any sector of the economy. even an ordinary manager takes responsibility for what his subordinates does under his watch. if the clinic is not functioning then whoever is in charge should be held accountable for it and not ignored to do worse. here I was thinking you were intelligent and to think you feel you are more intelligent than those Nigerians who fired back at you is the height of stupidity.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Dedetwo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Swints:
And what makes you think they stockpile disposables! Those items expire so you can’t just buy them and store away for years! Every item in a federal government establishment is usually budgeted for! And that is how it works take it or leave it! You can go and buy syringes for them if it so pleases you! Go to most federal ministries and you see that even stationery can’t be procured unless it is budgeted for and money released! So it’s not only the hospital that needs monitoring every government establishment are lacking basic things to make them function efficiently n effectively and ignorant pple like you like to blame civil servants for the lack of commitment shown by those in power

There was budgetary allocation last year and the date expiration on certain disposables is up to a year or two years. The act of stockpiling of the medical disposables should take into consideration the length of budgetary allocation. Unless Nigerians are bunch of imbecilic goons who cannot plan their dinner.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by linusbnn(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:

What is gbam

Baba will contest and win 2019

If Baba cannot monitor the state house clinic,i wonder how he can monitor the NNPC. Incompetency is the word to use.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Lotechi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
so your father did not know this when he blamed the last President for the level of corruption in the system. The same man they told us that his body language can remedy the power sector. Where did his body language go to
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by maisauki: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Nobody has the power to forgive sin in zombieland
The Hunger and suffering that buhari and his 40thieves put Nigerians into can never be forgotten or forgiven..

As Zara buhari rightly pointed out
Buharis job is to gallivant round the world and take pictures ..
you're free to list your said 40thieves
oga seun, pls give him space or allow me donate this plot
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by egopersonified(f): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
bilulu:

do u no there is difference between likeness for Buhari n patriotism? don't u think if d president is using dat clinic he will no d state of d clinic? with Zara's response it means dat d president don't even no d state of d nation cuz his appointees will definitely tell him tins re n he will take it

his appointees will tell him things are okay and he will accept blindly, then picks our national dailies and read from Nigerians and conclude that Nigerians are not intelligent because they are talking rubbish in the papers
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by EagleNest(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Is she afraid to tell his father about the state of the clinic? Why excuses?
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Benosky011(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
U see am?
How will Oga Bubuu be aware when his double is made to oversee the afairs a d happenings in Nigeria.
By the way, isn't Zahra also supposed to belong to her daddy's kichen where here mum's office is.
Nne5:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter, Zahra, has explained why her father may not be aware of the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic.

Just yesterday, Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari ”flamed” up over the state of the hospital which according to her is shameful.

But before then, Zahra had on September 29th called out the permanent secretary of the state house over the poor condition of the hospital.

Zahra asked why the hospital lacked basic items such as a syringe even when it has a N3. 2 billion budgetary allocations.

After she called out the Permanent Secretary, Nigerians reacted in different ways; while some applauded her for speaking out, others asked her to go and seek answers from her father.

After her mother’s speech yesterday, Zahra took to her Instagram page to reply some of the question posted by Nigerians.

The President’s daughter wrote, “I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.

“Many people were saying that I should ask my father, I should tell him. The thing is that many people are appointed at different stages and they make sure that whatever they are in charge of works out well and they monitor properly.

“So, the president can’t be at every point. He can’t be monitoring everyone’s post. It is impossible. It is literally impossible. So there are some things happening now to help with the state house hospital.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/father-not-aware-poor-state-aso-rock-clinic-presidents-daughter-zahra/
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Charly68: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
This Govt is working at slow speed too slow to cope with the economic recession forced on us by PDP recklessness ,from all indication we need digital leader come 2019.. Imagine four some months now no Secretary to the federal Govt of Nigeria..imagine the loopholes ,the bottleneck.. So many other things that we don't know may still be there unattended to by Baba...The load is too much for him..his disciplined disposition is not enough to make Nigeria work
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Saintdaprince(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
Why is she telling us? She should keep it to herself.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by DedeNkem: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
If you can't blame your father (who is unfortunately the "president"wink for the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic (which is under his nose!!), then you're inconpetent (like your father) to complain or claim others are less educated, when you couldn't think rationally!!

You're nothing but a f*ucking brat who is still spoon-fed with stolen public funds!! Next time, complain to your inconpetent father first, before jumping on any social media!!

I can't stand stupid people!! Your father is the "president" and you have the guts to complain and blame others but not your father, about a moribund clinic in ASO ROCK where you and your "president" father live!! How could a so-called educated person be so dumb and moronic?

If your father can't fix a common clinic in Aso Rock, then Nigerians are too st*upid to believe your incompetent, tribalist father will fix things!!

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by DedeNkem: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
If you can't blame your father (who is unfortunately the "president" ) for the deteriorating state of the Aso Villa clinic (which is under his nose!!), then you're inconpetent (like your father) to complain or claim others are less educated, when you couldn't think rationally!!

You're nothing but a f*ucking brat who is still spoon-fed with stolen public funds!! Next time, complain to your inconpetent father first, before jumping on any social media!!

I can't stand stupid people!! Your father is the "president" and you have the guts to complain and blame others but not your father, about a moribund clinic in ASO ROCK where you and your "president" father live!! How could a so-called educated person be so dumb and moronic?

If your father can't fix a common clinic in Aso Rock, then Nigerians are too st*upid to believe your incompetent, tribalist father will fix things!!
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nukilia: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Someone should invite PMBs daughter to Nairaland so that she can read the comments here grin
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by ofem707: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
[/b] So it is the enemies of Bihari that are now the friend of Nigeria. It means the Bisfrans are the only friend of Nigeria but wanted it splitted. What an irony.[b][color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by zaimeg: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
Zara is more stupid than I think.

So when you observed that, you can not inform the President.

How will he know when he does not use the hospital ?

He even read state of the hospital as reported by our correspondent. Mrs. AISHA BUHARI on the pages of newspaper and no action was taken. By now, the Buhari I voted for would have sacked the minister of health and whoever is in charge. But no be him APC give me. Unfortunately there is no warranty

Any way if Zara's voice and Aisha's Voice can not get to Buhari's ear. I give up.

I am waiting for this time next year IF NOTHING CHANGES I will swallow my pride and scream

"I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED !!!"

Thanks to PDP and 16 years of looting the NATION DRY.if not why would an old man out of touch have a chance in the first place.
Bros, you were scammed. Buhari and Jonathan were not the only people on the ballot. Don't blame Jonathan. Blame your shortsightedness. Buhari is part of the problems of Nigeria from 1966 alongside OBJ and IBB. In 2019, don't go with the narratives of the major parties. They are like two sides of a coin. Push for the retirement of any politician who has been in office since 1999. Do this for every elective position you vote for. Discard the old guard. Many people are tired of them.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by HAYWHYBAM(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
sarrki:
All enemies of our country will not end well
AMEN IJN!
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Beress(m): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
Zara is more stupid than I think.

So when you observed that, you can not inform the President.

How will he know when he does not use the hospital ?

He even read state of the hospital as reported by our correspondent. Mrs. AISHA BUHARI on the pages of newspaper and no action was taken. By now, the Buhari I voted for would have sacked the minister of health and whoever is in charge. But no be him APC give me. Unfortunately there is no warranty

Any way if Zara's voice and Aisha's Voice can not get to Buhari's ear. I give up.

I am waiting for this time next year IF NOTHING CHANGES I will swallow my pride and scream

"I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED !!!"

Thanks to PDP and 16 years of looting the NATION DRY.if not why would an old man out of touch have a chance in the first place.

Zombies eye don clear

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Mypeople2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
. And you are more educated than most Nigerians abi?

Please help me to tell her this ..SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH .Just because her father is the president does not give her the right to say those rubbish. Her father is the head yet she can't talk to him? Who spoilt the country is it not her father ?Your father spoilt the whole country and you are here talking about that little clinic.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by abimbolayekeen: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Shut up , he is know , why he jet out for treatment abroad .
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Shaev7(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
I thought she is educated, probably didn't sound like one. From her speech, she spoke frivolously...
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... we believe you... yea right!
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by iswallker(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nukilia:
“I was insulted a lot about the hospital thing and I have to tell you that I laughed at a lot of them and[b] was really sad at a lot of them because it really made me understand that a lot of Nigerians are not as educated as I thought.[/b]

cry

After plenty ASUU strike... the president daughter now realised that lot of Nigerians are not as educated as she thought...

What a pity... cry

Donald Duke should contest in 2019 so that Nigerians will correct this nonsense.

She's more educate but she still repeats words within a sentence...what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by belindar: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Your father is useless and clueless that is why he did not know what is going on at the hospital. It takes your father 6 months to appoint ministers who are not efficient The fault is from your father because he is the commander in chief.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by jamjo: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is a criminal that needs close marking

But the criminals who are stealing with pens in Aso rock clinic are saints.
Re: Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra by kiddkash(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2017
sarrki:
Baba buhari carry go
Your sins have been forgiven
If you even one
2019 sure pass for you
sometimes I think you misplace likeness for buhari as patriotism for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Wike, Saraki, Fayose & Tambuwal Laughing / FG Meets With Labour In Last-minute Scramble To Avert Strike. / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.