Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,443 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? (1920 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys....

I have this tiny issue that affects me.

I finally realized that I can't stay without being emotionally attached to someone, it's either I am into a fake relationship, or when I am not, you will see me with a bestie all because I can't stay alone, and want to be attached to someone.
I have a twin sister who I grew up with, we do everything together, eat, fight, walk, work, sleep together, we were so attached to each other, until we separated, she attended a different School then we went our separate ways in search of greener pastures.
Could it be my issues? How will I stop this kinda attitude? It's affecting me.......

Please I need advice, if you got nothing sensible to say avoid my thread......
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by rickpat(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
gift0123:
Hey guys....

I finally realized that I can't stay without being emotionally attached to someone, it's either I am into a fake relationship, or when I am not, you will see me with a bestie all because I can't stay alone, and want to be attached to someone.
I have a twin sister who I grew up with, we do everything together, eat, fight, walk, work, sleep together, we were so attached to each other, until we separated, she attended a different School then we went our separate ways in search of greener pastures.
Could it be my issues? How will I stop this kinda attitude? It's affecting me.......

you need to find love,joy and happiness in yourself...let your joy be dependent on yourself and not on other people in your life.. getting attached for the sake of it might hurt you emotionally and psychologically..just the way you are afraid of being alone...just find peace,love,joy and happiness in yourself and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by dawnomike(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
gift0123:
Hey guys....

I really use to be like that for a long while. You just have to be intentional about it. Work on staying off any entanglement for a while and you see yourself getting used to it over time

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
rickpat:
you need to find love,joy and happiness in yourself...let your joy be dependent on yourself and not on other people in your life.. getting attached for the sake of it might hurt you emotionally and psychologically..just the way you are afraid of being alone...just find peace,love,joy and happiness in yourself and you are good to go

I love this advice, but how can I achieve this? I love myself, but staying on my own makes me feel empty and moody.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:
I really use to be like that for a long while. You just have to be intentional about it. Work on staying off any entanglement for a while and you see yourself getting used to it over time

Thanks
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by MAGG0T(m): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by MAGG0T(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
cheesy

Only to suck your left b00bs would make me reason well to give you an advice
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Geniuelander: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

undecided undecided undecidedAnd you think you're making sense

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Danielkelly: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
It normal jare, i had a twin too we did almost everything together even bath together you didn't add that one, i say make just help you add am, fought together wore the same sleepers and later we will be which one is mine or his nah guy o.
So when we got separated i was feeling the same way cos that was my programming.
Youve been programmed like that and it way better than been lonely and pyscotic.
Advantages are numerous compared to the disadvantages, we could on a lecture on this but in sumary two heads are better than 1.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Winch
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Danielkelly:
It normal jare, i had a twin to we did almost everything together even bath together you didn't add that one, i say make just help you add am, fought together wore the same sleepers and later we will be which one is mine or his nah guy o.
So when we got separated i was feeling the same way cos that was my programming.
Youve been programmed like that and it way better than been lonely and pyscotic.
Advantages are numerous compared to the disadvantages, we could on a lecture on this but in sumary two heads are better than 1.

Yes you are right, I did everything with her before we separated.... Now I can't even stay alone...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Danielkelly: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:

Yes you are right, I did everything with her before we separated.... Now I can't even stay alone...
what kind of feeling doe it evoke when your by yourself alone.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Danielkelly:

what kind of feeling doe it evoke when your by yourself alone.
I feel lonely,moody and incomplete, most times I choose to use my phone...
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Danielkelly: 12:18am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:

i know such feelings, your mind would say "why did she have to leave."
You want to be united for ever,
You know your such a loving person.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Danielkelly: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:

i don't know the pet name she calls you, that erupt your feeling of love.
hope you don't mind telling me.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Danielkelly:
i know such feelings, your mind would say "why did she have to leave."
You want to be united for ever,
You know your such a loving person.

Is not like I miss her, but that space she left is empty, I am not used to staying alone.........
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Danielkelly:

i don't know the pet name she calls you, that erupt your feeling of love.
hope you don't mind telling me.

Pet name cool cool I am not talking about a lover hereooo........
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by ojotobiloba1: 4:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Get a ps4 console..
Books to read
Good Church to attend
And above all, seek for lovely lady for a relationship
All this will solve the issue

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by rickpat(m): 5:48am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:

I love this advice, but how can I achieve this? I love myself, but staying on my own makes me feel empty and moody.
just think of doing things alone...it may be chatting, browsing, reading a book or article online,gaming..just anything

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by kaymart: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2022
Get a cat or a good pet
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Double0h7(f): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Find out your personality trait, are you an introvert or an extrovert?

If you're an extrovert then this is your nature and you get your peace and strength from external factors. If that's the case then enjoy it but choose better people to spend your time with.

If you're an introvert then you won't find peace from external sources so you have to just lock yourself in your room for 1 day week to start with and push through the discomfort. Endure the moods, loneliness, and discomfort until being alone becomes normal and in time comfortable. But first understand your personality!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Fiscus105(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:
Hey guys....

There are some people who are not even twins and like that, they can't hardly stay alone.

I will advice you to look for responsible person, who is good as a friend ,preferable Lady like you, from them u can develop bond and share things with her.

Human beings hardly change from how God design us. ........not everyone can be lonely and happy with it

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:19am On Feb 24, 2022
OP. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you. Nature has designed Females to need the touch, companionship and protection of a man. Dats y when i see feminists insulting men online, i just laugh.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Emu4u2c: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Not only females...I used to be like this...I will be attached to anyone that claims to love or like me (all were fake loves).

Na when money finish I know say I fit still stay alone
These Days I'm a lone ranger...no emotions

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2022
You're too needy, and that's a vulnerability that opens you up to manipulation and abuse when you fall for the wrong folk.

You need to start loving yourself more cause you're ENOUGH even when alone.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Danielkelly: 8:14am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:

Pet name cool cool I am not talking about a lover hereooo........
grin Lol C'mon gurl, i wasn't talking about superman... naw, I meant a nickname like foodiesmiley longynus or lekpashandi! Something like that!
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2022
kaymart:
Get a cat or a good pet
Interesting
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Agricmoney(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2022
look for something that catches your fancy and chase it and also, have written goals for each day that you would want to accomplish

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Emu4u2c:
Not only females...I used to be like this...I will be attached to anyone that claims to love or like me (all were fake loves).

Na when money finish I know say I fit still stay alone
These Days I'm a lone ranger...no emotions

Wow... Mine isn't money shaa...
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
HenryDion:
You're too needy, and that's a vulnerability that opens you up to manipulation and abuse when you fall for the wrong folk.

You need to start loving yourself more cause you're ENOUGH even when alone.

You are right ooooooo embarassed embarassed but I love myself very much....
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Danielkelly: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2022
gift0123:

Is not like I miss her, but that space she left is empty, I am not used to staying alone.........
#find a new companion.
Simple.
Re: I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Danielkelly:
grin
Lol
C'mon gurl, i wasn't talking about superman... naw,
I meant a nickname like foodiesmiley longynus or lekpashandi!
Something like that!

grin grin grin grin we abuse our real names a lot... Our igbo names starts from "chi" so we jejely cut it short into one off point name... U go dey wonder what is this abeg... Is this the same name I know And it means nothing to us, we are very comfortable with itoooo....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Use intimacy gadgets When They Have Boyfriends. / Man Uploads Viral Of Endowed Female Neighbor / If You Do This, Please Stop. [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.