Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13398 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
This is genius. Your point is taken !
you have your own personal thread. Are you this popular on nairaland shocked
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chubhie:

I believe every human is both capable of good and evil including you.

I wonder what you've been swallowing?
sciencewatch cheesy
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
sciencewatch cheesy
419ner

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
you have your own personal thread. Are you this popular on nairaland shocked
Popularity is not my game. I have work to finish then I must go.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Am now a Christian. my best friend sciencewatch

I have good news and bad news for you friend. The good news first. A Moniker is a word. Words have power to heal or destroy.
Your Moniker shows that you are destined for the light because it has "Eric" and "Sunday" in it. But 619 is a problem bro.
It is too close to 419.

The following Nairalanders are initiated into the light and will advise you best; Ekatwins, Veron265(f), SpeedndAccuracy(m), felixomor, butterflylion, MAXIMAL123(m), Ermacc, shegssosplendid(m), Pidgin2(f), Roy52793

THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WARNING !!
Never type this Satanic moniker Jesuschrist419. If you do, you will be horribly initiated into Satan's kingdom.
When I reply to it, I refer to it as "419ner" to protect my soul.

That moniker aka 419ner is a Satanic Ju Ju incantation setup to initiate the unwary for Satan. Words have power. Satanic words have
Satanic power to destroy themselves and others.

The moniker ****419, reminds me of someone that has AIDS but is now determined to cowardly infect/initiate many people
with AIDS before he dies. Satanic initiation is invisible just like the AIDS VIRUS and equally deadly.

Protect yourselves, never type a Satanic moniker !!
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by blueAgent(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Those kids dont know that they are wasting valuable time on rubbish. They could use their time more productively and let Atheists prove to among themselves that God dont exist.

Warning to all Muslims and Christians : Never attempt to prove the existence of God to Atheists, Agnostics etc.

1) GOD HAS ALREADY PROVEN HIMSELF TO ALL HUMANITY.

2) OBEY THE COMMAND : DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE/UNBELIEVERS !

I have never sinned against this great protective command of God.

I Concur Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
blueAgent:

I Concur Bro.
sciencewatch grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / What Is Yuletide, And What Does It Have To Do With Christmas?" / I've Been A Deep Believer My Whole Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.