Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13389 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

This kind of dodging and avoiding answers is why modern kids are leaving Christianity. They ask how one can prove God to their atheist friends online in usa. Old cows like you will say that it is the atheist that should prove god does not exist.

See what this girl is doing in church
Those kids dont know that they are wasting valuable time on rubbish. They could use their time more productively and let Atheists prove to among themselves that God dont exist.

Warning to all Muslims and Christians : Never attempt to prove the existence of God to Atheists, Agnostics etc.

1) GOD HAS ALREADY PROVEN HIMSELF TO ALL HUMANITY.

2) OBEY THE COMMAND : DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE/UNBELIEVERS !

I have never sinned against this great protective command of God.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

This kind of dodging and avoiding answers is why modern kids are leaving christianty. They ash how one can prove God to their atheist friends online in usa. Old cows like you will say that it is the atheist that should prove god does not exist.

See what this girl is doing in church
am the son of God grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
vaxx:
Sciencewatch really change this thread. Positively.... This thread deserve front page
what's the meaning of front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Those kids dont know that they are wasting valuable time on rubbish. They could use their time more productively and let Atheists prove to among themselves that God dont exist.

Warning to all Muslims and Christians : Never attempt to prove the existence of God to Atheists, Agnostics etc.

1) GOD HAS ALREADY PROVEN HIMSELF TO ALL HUMANITY.

2) OBEY THE COMMAND : DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE/UNBELIEVERS !

I have never sinned against this great protective command of God.
how did God prove his self? Is it by killing the Israelites countless times or destroying the Egyptian? Maybe God prove his existence by allowing innocent people to die in natural disasters angry
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Chapter three of my summary of on Butterflyl1on's outlook/philosophy on life ;

GOD IS TRUTH

Butterflyl1on's desire is to have ancient Truth enthroned to direct the real renaissance of all human life and labour. The full maturity of humanity must eventually arrive, and if his grand vision could spread among the educated classes of a warless world from Siberia to Spain, and from Nigeria to Colombo to California, the consequences of this would be remarkable.

Unfortunately the materialization of such a vision seems quite remote. It is indeed very far off.

Nevertheless the massive renovation which must follow the world's gigantic collapse will surely bring more people to the throne of Ancient TRUTH. Both the sufferings and Ancient religious knowledge of our times must unite to act as a cataclysmic agent which will arouse a new and refreshing outlook of faith in the world-mind.

The other source of knowledge available—intellect—was also found on all sides as imperfect, and unable to stand the test of experience.
For intellect was logical thinking, and it was once proved, with perfect irony, that logically we were well entitled to doubt the existence of God ! Logical induction was quite useful so far as it went on materialism, but it was too incomplete to yield finality on spiritual matters..
stop promoting false books
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

This kind of dodging and avoiding answers is why modern kids are leaving christianty.

True Muslims and Christians know that they must never waste their time on impossible feats. They are guided with the most powerful ancient doctrines and wisdom known to man. They will never ignore the mighty protective wisdom. It is ancient yet more relevant today.

These doctrines are like a safety bridge over troubled water, it is like a safety net under a Trapeze artists.

Never prove the existence of God to an Atheist, Agnostic, Deist, etc

Obey the command : Never throw your pearls to the swine. Your pearls are your God given holy books. It has survived the cruelest attacks for thousands of years. It protects your family, it creates powerful communities even under massive oppression This is enough proof of its power.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Fuckface do not temp me to get my horse and sword out of the stable this time at night.

Maybe you can explain to the esteemed Nairalanders what you mean by this cruel, disgusting, cowardly comment you made to an decent Nairalander in the ROMANCE SECTION.

Ericsunday619 had this to say in the ROMANCE SECTION : "Women are just some sick creature that are very dirty with menstruation coming out of their smelling pussy."

It is clear to me that you criminally minded and prefer 1000 opinions on your corruption before you will nod your head in shame.

Lets hear what these esteemed Nairalanders think about your total disrespect for women ; Donnie, Felixomor, Analice107m Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, KingEbukasBlog, SpeedndAccuracy, Pidgin2, Roy52793
a Christian calling someone Bleep face? I taught God dont like that?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

It will shock a religion bashing coward like to know what my God has to say about a Fuxckface like you.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

It will shock a religion bashing coward like you, to know what my God has to say about a Fuxckface like you.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

419ner, Your ignorance is comical. Let me explain, it means in front of your Fuckface. But thanks for providing evidence of why you cant see that God has provided enough evidence of who he is. Now he is done !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
stop promoting false books

419ner, You are like a fool waddling around in murky water for fun while stirring up the mud. Why do you stir up the mud in the essteemed Butterflyl1on's river ?

You need a rod applied on your back with the greatest force for rudely insulting decent Nairalanders that also support the business model of Nairaland. You are a destructive rat. Go back to your sewer, 419ner.

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
how did God prove his self? Is it by killing the Israelites countless times or destroying the Egyptian? Maybe God prove his existence by allowing innocent people to die in natural disasters angry

Warning to all Muslims and Christians : This Satanic 419ner has come to destroy your holy doctrines. He is stupidly disguised as an ignorant accidental being, a low-level Atheist.

It will be instructive for all Muslims to carefully observe why all the Atheists arguments have not produced a single benefit to suffering mankind ? Time has great intrinsic value. Atheists are the greatest time wasters.

Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:

So you taught God not to like that ?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Jesuschrist419: 1:53am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
So you taught God not to like that ?
so god loves calling people fu*k face
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by bennyann: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Even a pseudo genius must be able to cook. Check mine out and courier me yours so I can taste it.

GENIUS CHICKEN WARRI RECIPE : Part 1 of 9

Beat eggs with milk. Add 1/2 cup grated cheese and parsley. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and roll
in bread crumbs. Lightly brown in a skillet with a bit of olive oil. Remove to a baking dish.

Over medium heat, melt butter. Add cream and milk, stirring constantly. Add cheese and parsley until it is a warm sauce. Pour sauce over chicken breasts. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. During the last five minutes, add a slice of mozzarella to each bread piece and allow to melt.

Nigerian ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 eggs
• 1 T. milk
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
• 1 T. parsley
• bread crumbs
• 4 slices mozzarella cheese

Make the Sauce:
• 3 T. butter
• 1/2 pt. heavy cream
• 1/2 c. milk
• 1/2 c. grated cheese
•1 T. parsley

Try this genius dish ; blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ, 701ecilana , Analice107, Vaxx ,
butterflyl1on , sorextee , Sarassin , Samsimple, hopefulLandlord, Ishilove

grin the purpose of this thread has been destroyed sha grin

ScienceWatch no fit fall hand at all grin I trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
so god loves calling people fu*k face

I AM NOT GOD !! 419ner, you will tremble if you must know what God will call you.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Shatap.
It seems you overdosed on morning water today.
I was wrong about you. Or maybe you are wrong about youreslf.
Your response show that you will never become a mystic. Sarassin chooses his disciples carefully. Your behaviour as an uninvited,insulting
troll is what disqualifies you. My advice : Choose Low-Level Atheism.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
bennyann:

grin the purpose of this thread has been destroyed sha grin

ScienceWatch no fit fall hand at all grin I trust
Yes Bennyann, the Low-Level Atheists are bragging at their success in destroying any thread.

To confuse them, I am thinking of adding Topics and tips on Washing & Ironing, How to restore your old clothes, How to wipe your as.s without paper, How to hold your fart in easily, How to go without sleep for 15 days and get rich, How to dodge the tax-man through unemployment etc. Lol
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Your response show that you will never become a mystic. Sarassin chooses his disciples carefully. Your behaviour as an uninvited,insulting
Robot.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
No problem, this one is easy.
It is the page behind the page in front of the last page.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Robot.
The Robot is green, you can go now.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The Robot is green, you can go now.
Robot.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Robot.
Did'nt you get my last message ? The Robot was green, now it still green, you can go now.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Robot.
Hard luck bro, sorry your luck has run out, the Robot has turned Amber and will soon turn red. Apply you brakes now.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Hard luck bro, sorry your luck has run out, the Robot has turned Amber and will soon turn red. Apply you brakes now.
Robot.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Robot.
Damn, The Robot turned red, you are too late, you got a 11,300 Naira traffic fine. It is my mistake, so I will donate half.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ranchhoddas: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Damn, The Robot turned red, you are too late, you got a 11,300 Naira traffic fine. It is my mistake, so I will donate half.
Rooooobbbbooooot....
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Rooooobbbbooooot....
Damn Sir, have you crashed ?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
am the son of God grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am busy now sir
Are you done Sir. Where have you been ?
Thanks for borrowing your topic to me a few days. I want to hand your topic back to you personally. I am waiting at the front door.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Greetings sire, did you know that Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle? Plutarch in his famous work “Life of Alexander” tells us that Alexander received the teachings of “Morals and politics” as well as metaphysical studies from Aristotle. In fact the stone seats of Aristotle can still be seen today at the site of the temple.

Alexander remarked that “his father gave him life” but Aristotle taught him how to live well. But the story did not end there, Aristotle was himself taught at Plato’s academy and Plato was in turn taught by the great Socrates. Now we can say that Socrates was the father of idealism, Plato was an idealist too but Aristotle on his own part was an avowed realist after-all he took a high paying job teaching Alexander.

As for Alexander, obviously he was no genius, he went on to conquer the world but then he committed the faux-pas of naming every city he founded after himself…including Alexandria in Egypt, Alexandria in Afghanistan but now I am rambling!…. cheesy

My point (I think) is that we are all learning.

2 Likes

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sarassin:

Greetings sire, did you know that Alexander the Great was tutored by Aristotle? Plutarch in his famous work “Life of Alexander” tells us that Alexander received the teachings of “Morals and politics” as well as metaphysical studies from Aristotle. In fact the stone seats of Aristotle can still be seen today at the site of the temple.

Alexander remarked that “his father gave him life” but Aristotle taught him how to live well. But the story did not end there, Aristotle was himself taught at Plato’s academy and Plato was in turn taught by the great Socrates. Now we can say that Socrates was the father of idealism, Plato was an idealist too but Aristotle on his own part was an avowed realist after-all he took a high paying job teaching Alexander.

As for Alexander, obviously he was no genius, he went on to conquer the world but then he committed the faux-pas of naming every city he founded after himself…including Alexandria in Egypt, Alexandria in Afghanistan but now I am rambling!…. cheesy

My point (I think) is that we are all learning.
This is genius. Your point is taken !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists / Exclusive: Meet Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Look Alike & They Have The Same Initial / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.