Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13380 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Chubhie: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
analice107:

See? this is the lie of the devil, and you'all just swallowed it. Knowledge is not Satan's. Delving into demonology is not seeking knowledge.
I believe every human is both capable of good and evil including you.

I wonder what you've been swallowing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chapter three of my summary of Butterflyl1on's outlook/philosophy on life ;

GOD IS TRUTH

Butterflyl1on's desire is to have ancient Truth enthroned to direct the real renaissance of all human life and labour. The full maturity of humanity must eventually arrive, and if his grand vision could spread among the educated classes of a warless world from Siberia to Spain, and from Nigeria to Colombo to California, the consequences of this would be remarkable.

Unfortunately the materialization of such a vision seems quite remote. It is indeed very far off.

Nevertheless the massive renovation which must follow the world's gigantic collapse will surely bring more people to the throne of Ancient TRUTH. Both the sufferings and Ancient religious knowledge of our times must unite to act as a cataclysmic agent which will arouse a new and refreshing outlook of faith in the world-mind.

The other source of knowledge available—intellect—was also found on all sides as imperfect, and unable to stand the test of experience.
For intellect was logical thinking, and it was once proved, with perfect irony, that logically we were well entitled to doubt the existence of God ! Logical induction was quite useful so far as it went on materialism, but it was too incomplete to yield finality on spiritual matters..

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I wanted to post heavy philosophical stuff for debate be cause of the Pseudo genius topic, but then I remembered it was weekend
and light hearted stuff may be good for awhile. It is interesting to hear what people say in a court room. Check it out ;

A Judge asked the defendant
Q: What is your date of birth?
A: July fifteenth.
Q: What year?
A: Every year.

A defendant was asked
Q: How old is your son, the one living with you?
A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
Q: How long has he lived with you?
A: Forty-five years.

A Judge asked a Traffic cop
Q: when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights flashing?
A: Yes.
Q: Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?
A: Yes, sir.
Q: What did she say?
A: What disco am I at?

A lawyer was questioning the victim of a crime
Q: Can you describe the individual?
A: He was about medium height and had a beard.
Q: Was this a male, or a female?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A Judge asked a Traffic cop
Q: when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights flashing?
A: Yes.
Q: Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?
A: Yes, sir.
Q: What did she say?
A: What disco am I at?

A lawyer was questioning the victim of a crime
Q: Can you describe the individual?
A: He was about medium height and had a beard.
Q: Was this a male, or a female?

A smart as.s lawyer cross examined a doctor
Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
Q: Did you check for breathing?
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless
A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2017
WHAT IS GENIUS ?

This topic made me realize that I am not in any way a genius. My English teacher once said to me that I am not fit to polish the shoes of a genius. I went home and told my father who said, "Go and be the best idiot you can be."
Ranchhoddas also reminded me of how far I was away from genius when he angrily told me that I dont know the meaning of "Deplore"
Yes he was right !

My own experience here on Nairaland has convinced me that there are genius among the many Low-Level unregistered Atheists here. Ericsunday619, Jonbellion and segunojo866's flexibility springs to my mind as a good example.

In no particular order, true genius is obvious in these Esteemed Nairalanders ; Butterflyl1on, Analice107, Vaxx, HopefulLandlord,
Ishilove, Sorextee, Seun, Pidgin2, Budaatum, Sarassin, Samsimple and more that I cant recall now.

I agree with Stephen Jay Gould when he told New Scientist: “I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent like Eistein have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”

The idea of genius is socially constructed and not, in any meaningful sense, scientific. People speak about a “genius-level IQ,” but the IQ test measures disability and “giftedness”—not genius status—and it does so in a very imperfect and general way.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/05/what-is-genius/

What’s more, we never speak of geniuses in terms of their IQ scores—you can assume that Leonardo da Vinci had a high IQ because of his work, but you wouldn’t assume that any random person with an equal or higher IQ could produce work of comparable quality.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
WHAT IS GENIUS ?

This topic made me realize that I am not in any way a genius. My English teacher once said to me that I am not fit to polish the shoes of a genius. I went home and told my father who said, "Go and be the best idiot you can be."
Ranchhoddas also reminded me of how far I was away from genius when he angrily told me that I dont know the meaning of "Deplore"
Yes he was right !

My own experience here on Nairaland has convinced me that there are genius among the many Low-Level unregistered Atheists here. Ericsunday619, Jonbellion and segunojo866's flexibility springs to my mind as a good example.

In no particular order, true genius is obvious in these Esteemed Nairalanders ; Butterflyl1on, Analice107, Vaxx, HopefulLandlord,
Ishilove, Sorextee, Seun, Pidgin2, Budaatum and more that I cant recall now.

I agree with Stephen Jay Gould when he told New Scientist: “I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”

The idea of genius is socially constructed and not, in any meaningful sense, scientific. People speak about a “genius-level IQ,” but the IQ test measures disability and “giftedness”—not genius status—and it does so in a very imperfect and general way.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/05/what-is-genius/

What’s more, we never speak of geniuses in terms of their IQ scores—you can assume that Leonardo da Vinci had a high IQ because of his work, but you wouldn’t assume that any random person with an equal or higher IQ could produce work of comparable quality.
seun is not a genius grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
It is for the benefit of other readers that you first study the link before responding.

True Genius consider others, builds things for others, create opportunities for others. Ericsunday619, I know that you have simply slipped up here. Get up and climb back into the ring !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It is for the benefit of other readers that you first study the link before responding.

True Genius consider others, builds things for others, create opportunities for others. Ericsunday619, I know that you have simply slipped up here. Get up and climb back into the ring !
seun is an average guy. Nairaland if you like block me again for saying the truth.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:

After checking the link, would you rather say Dalaman is a genius ? or would you say Greg or the Prof is a genius. Below was a response to Dalaman.

Your question has been effectively answered a billion times in history, Dalaman.

On campus a professor said to Greg, “I hear you have won an award, how did you do that ?
Greg replied, “It is God that is doing everything for us sir.”
Professor, God ?
Greg, Yes sir
Prof, “Which God ?
Geg, He is in heaven,
Prof, can you see your God ?
Geg, No sir.
Prof, Can you touch your God
Greg, No sir.

Prof says angrily, Then there is no God !!!
Greg looks surprised by this s0-called intelligent mans opinion.
Prof then says that science has proven it, that anything you cant see or touch does not exist. Therefore you don’t have a God !!!! I am a Prof, I know things that you don’t.

Greg recovers and asks, Prof how do you know there is no God ?
Prof says, Common sense, I use my sense.
Grey asks, where is your sense ?
Prof says, It is up here, pointing to his head.
Grey asks, Can you see your sense ?
Prof says, No.
Greg asks, Can you touch your sense ?
Prof says, no.
Greg says, That means that your sense don’t exist, because according to science anything you cant see or touch does not exit. Therefore you don’t have any sense prof.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
After checking the link, would you rather say Dalaman is a genius ? or would you say Greg or the Prof is a genius. Below was a response to Dalaman.

Your question has been effectively answered a billion times in history, Dalaman.

On campus a professor said to Greg, “I hear you have won an award, how did you do that ?
Greg replied, “It is God that is doing everything for us sir.”
Professor, God ?
Greg, Yes sir
Prof, “Which God ?
Geg, He is in heaven,
Prof, can you see your God ?
Geg, No sir.
Prof, Can you touch your God
Greg, No sir.

Prof says angrily, Then there is no God !!!
Greg looks surprised by this s0-called intelligent mans opinion.
Prof then says that science has proven it, that anything you cant see or touch does not exist. Therefore you don’t have a God !!!! I am a Prof, I know things that you don’t.

Greg recovers and asks, Prof how do you know there is no God ?
Prof says, Common sense, I use my sense.
Grey asks, where is your sense ?
Prof says, It is up here, pointing to his head.
Grey asks, Can you see your sense ?
Prof says, No.
Greg asks, Can you touch your sense ?
Prof says, no.
Greg says, That means that your sense don’t exist, because according to science anything you cant see or touch does not exit. Therefore you don’t have any sense prof.
dalaman is a genius
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Chubhie:

I believe every human is both capable of good and evil including you.

I wonder what you've been swallowing?
even Jesus Christ is capable of evil. Imagine sending innocent people to hell fire is the most evil stuff have heard of
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Sometimes I wonder how they were raised, surely such a person is from a dysfunctional home. We might be dealing with a social misfit, how can any right thinking person reason like that hopeless individual
a fool speaking. Continue to wonder how you were raised and stop putting your teeth in someone business grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by sorextee(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Where do u people find that energy to type something long here. Especially this sciencewatch guy. Me, just two lines, im already tired. Una dey try.. I salute una..

analice107:

The question should be, 'Where they even raised?'.

These kids living under the bridges, picking pockets for a living, when they out-grow the streets, where do they go? They assimilate with people. These are the people who steal smart phones and hack into networks for free data, they spend all their lives here haggling sane people.

Take time to examine their minds(emotions), you'd see anger, frustration and hate for normal people. It's coming from the years of hunger, lack and deprivation.

My main concern is, since Seun has helped to introduce them to atheism which has given them a father figure (God), just like their absent fathers, whom they now haul all their anger and hate against, may they not turn that hatred for real towards God's children and begin killing people on the streets.

See, Africans are a different kind of breed of humans. We are naturally drawn to brutally and extreme negativity. What others do with restrain, we over do.

The whites atheists hates God and hates Christians, but their laws restrains them from Killing Christians on the streets, but our laws are... Oh wait!!!, We have no laws, so these guys can do anything and get away with it.

These angry urchins who believe they emanated from some primordial soup (Calabar native soup), hence; life is meaningless, and are not accountable to any God, can go wild on Christians. We really have to be careful with these people.

Guys, keep your children far away from any child you don't know their back grounds. These atheists/satanists are going to raise kids, and will inculcate into them hatred for God and His children.

Imagine a person like this Ericksunday raising a child. phew

Jesus help us.

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
seun is an average guy. Nairaland if you like block me again for saying the truth.

Ericsunday619,first answer this; What would you think of a person that has all the privileges that you have on Nairaland, Yet he calls the one that created that benefit "An average guy" ?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Ewww, this is just plain nasty! cheesy
yes boss. I love women early morning pants flavour
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ericsunday619,first answer this; What would you think of a person that has all the privileges that you have on Nairaland, Yet he calls the one that created that benefit "An average guy" ?
he is average
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by sorextee(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
What will u now say to the bhuddists, Hindus, wiccans, etc. Or are u just directing this post to the peeps u mentioned below?

analice107:

Yes, e dey pain me, you want to know why? Oh wait!!! You already know that they are agents of satan, and you know their end. You do.

Listen, i like Sarassin dearly, and Sukkot, and Billyoniar, and Chubhie and you too. I will really be hurt to see you all stand before YHWH while satan stands aside laughing and pointing his fingers at your, calling you fools.

He will accuse you before YHWH. He will remind you all Analice and all others said to you, but you took them for insults. He'll remind you every hateful word you spoke against Christians who tried to let you know you are playing with fire by invoking and petitioning demons.

I will cry and say, i told them. I tried to warn them, they said i was deluded, now the fire can not be diluted.

Yes, it pains me, sometimes, i even cry. I do.

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
sorextee:
Where do u people find that energy to type something long here. Especially this sciencewatch guy. Me, just two lines, im already tired. Una dey try.. I salute una..

When you increase your energy, you will be able to type 30 lines. Lol SALUTE !

sorextee, I see the genius in your responses though ! Thats why you were added,

Ishilove, Sorextee, Seun, Pidgin2, Budaatum, , sorextee , Sarassin , Samsimple, and more that I cant recall now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I cant believe you forgot honourable lackbizzle
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
dalaman is a genius

True genius is witnessed at its best by its ability to inspire and uplift others. Positive sharing, giving to empower, breaking down and exposing structures set up to destroy the good in humanity,etc.

Click on this link below and witness genius;
https://www.nairaland.com/4110134/proof-god-5-minutes-thoughtful
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:02am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Lol ! My apologies, I am forgetful
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

You actually erroneously think you are genius? cheesy

What herb did you dine with this morning? grin
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You actually erroneously think you are genius? cheesy

What herb did you dine with this morning? grin

Only you would take joke seriously. Swerve please
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by butterflyl1on: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Only you would take joke seriously. Swerve please

With you, EVERYTHING is a joke cheesy
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
he is average
Wake up Ericsunday619, drink some strong coffee so you can answer the question put to you. Dont dodge like those Low-level Atheists.

What would you think of a person that has all the privileges that you have on Nairaland, Yet he calls the one that created that benefit "An average guy"
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Ericsunday619: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Wake up Ericsunday619, drink some strong coffee so you can answer the question put to you. Dont dodge like those Low-level Atheists.

What would you think of a person that has all the privileges that you have on Nairaland, Yet he calls the one that created that benefit "An average guy"
am busy now sir
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
All genius awards here are voted by you the created beings and the accidental beings.

AWARD CATEGORIES FOR TODAY ;

3 x awards for "Quote of the Day"

3 x awards for "Best Jokes"

You are also free to nominate someone.

Closing time is 6 pm today
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
GeNiUs is a mix of many things that provoke time, says Sciencewatch.

My time was provoked by the many posts of the highly esteemed Nairalander, butterflyl1on.
I then tried to summarize his philosophy on life below.

butterflyl1on says, "The more I wander around this turning globe the more I realize that it is not only individual men, parties, governments or peoples who are to blame for the distressful condition of the human race. He believes humans are mesmerized by popular follies and so deluded by traditional fables.

butterflyl1on argues that the cause of the world problem is too plain for our complex age to perceive: all acts are sprayed up by the hidden fountain of mind, and when men learn to think rightly they will act accordingly, not before. Their deeds can never be greater than their ideas, for the unheard declarations of the mind decide the noisy journeys of the feet. The world's bitter sorrows and bestial sins are but symptoms of a disease whose cause is old ignorance and whose only cure is new knowledge.

The thrust of His rebuttals leans heavy toward responsibilty and is in effect saying to all of us that it is the inescapable duty of every intelligent rational human being, troubled by half-conscious and strong yearnings for a better life, not to rest in mental sloth but to persist in searching for answers. TRUTH is what drives this Nairalander !!
https://www.nairaland.com/4096311/opinion-census-atheists-only-make
https://www.nairaland.com/4098854/opinion-census-theists-only-christian
Check the links above. It can inspire life !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by vaxx: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:

thanks for the honour... You are really a genius too.. I salute you when you reply insult with jokes and at same time making sense from it....

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:

My time was provoked by the many posts of the highly esteemed Nairalander, butterflyl1on.

butterflyl1on says, "The more I wander around this turning globe the more I realize that it is not only individual men, parties, governments or peoples who are to blame for the distressful condition of the human race. He believes humans are mesmerized by popular follies and so deluded by traditional fables.

butterflyl1on argues that the cause of the world problem is too plain for our complex age to perceive: all acts are sprayed up by the hidden fountain of mind, and when men learn to think rightly they will act accordingly, not before. Their deeds can never be greater than their ideas, for the unheard declarations of the mind decide the noisy journeys of the feet. The world's bitter sorrows and bestial sins are but symptoms of a disease whose cause is old ignorance and whose only cure is new knowledge.

The thrust of His rebuttals leans heavy toward responsibilty and is in effect saying to all of us that it is the inescapable duty of every intelligent rational human being, troubled by half-conscious and strong yearnings for a better life, not to rest in mental sloth but to persist in searching for answers. TRUTH is what drives this Nairalander !!

Our deeds can never be greater than our ideas. The links below has greater ideas.

https://www.nairaland.com/4109903/renowned-evolutionist-turns-creationist-christian

https://www.nairaland.com/4111399/moving-video-american-marines-singing

https://www.nairaland.com/4111440/atheist-mickey-robinson-finds-god
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Our deeds can never be greater than our ideas. The links below has greater ideas.

https://www.nairaland.com/4109903/renowned-evolutionist-turns-creationist-christian

https://www.nairaland.com/4111399/moving-video-american-marines-singing

https://www.nairaland.com/4111440/atheist-mickey-robinson-finds-god
I am working hard to find greater ideas, so that my deeds can be greater !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
vaxx:
thanks for the honour... You are really a genius too.. I salute you when you reply insult with jokes and at same time making sense from it....
Aaaah ! Thanks vaxx, I have taken your earlier advice seriously. Your positive rebuke has empowered me. SALUTE !!

More jokes to lighten Saturday morning ;

1) A Nigerian builder asks, "What are the six words you never ever want to hear a Nigerian man say"?
A: "Hi, I be your new neighbor."

2) A teacher asked her class, "How was break dancing invented"?
A: By Nigerian kids stealing hubcaps from moving cars.

3) Jackbizzle asked, "What do you say to a Nigerian in a three-piece suit"?
A: "Will the defendant please rise."

4) A learner driver asked, "What's the first thing taught in a Nigeria driving school"?
A: How to unlock a car with a coat hanger.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qualification For Heaven / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / What Is Assumption Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.