Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch (13379 Views)

Kenya's Self Proclaimed Jesus Christ Of Bungoma Now Claims His Life Is In Danger / Ten Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Mmmmm! I like, "The world's bitter sorrows and bestial sins are but symptoms of a disease whose cause is old ignorance and whose only cure is new knowledge."
Mmmmm! https://www.nairaland.com/4096311/opinion-census-atheists-only-make
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Lol ! My apologies, I am forgetful

Hehehe, what goes on in here Sciencewatch? This is shaping up to be a cracking thread, great jocularity although I confess I am mortally wounded at not finding myself inducted into your hall of fame cheesy

By the way, whatever happened to the great Operating Thetan/Shamanistic Judaeo-Christian himself? Did you do him in? He seems to have vanished in a puff of smoke.

Anyways…..talking about halls of fame, I see that the ever adorable Analice107 has me in great company in her own inimitable fashion…eh cara mia not so? Try not to worry too much about me, ‘Ye old greybeard’ himself gave me a permission slip, I have it on highest authority. grin

1 Like

Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
dalaman is a genius
This time you are wrong when you say Dalaman.
Greg is the genius because he helped the Science professor to see his lack of wisdom. There is intelligence and there is wisdom. Wisdom is the most powerful !
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sarassin:

Hehehe, what goes on in here Sciencewatch? This is shaping up to be a cracking thread, great jocularity although I confess I am mortally wounded at not finding myself inducted into your hall of fame cheesy

By the way, whatever happened to the great Operating Thetan/Shamanistic Judaeo-Christian himself? Did you do him in? He seems to have vanished in a puff of smoke.

Anyways…..talking about halls of fame, I see that the ever adorable Analice107 has me in great company in her own inimitable fashion…eh cara mia not so? Try not to worry too much about me, ‘Ye old greybeard’ himself gave me a permission slip, I have it on highest authority. grin
Aaaah my apologies oh wise one ! I really had you in mind, but could not get to your name/Moniker. I have speedily corrected my mistake.
Thanks for the compliments on my borrowed topic. Ericsunday619 has handed me the keys to his creation for the weekend.
Now I am trying to turn up the volume and rock.

My guess is that the "great Operating Thetan/Shamanistic Judaeo-Christian" Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye is taking your advice and learning
real stuff. I trust he will come share his experiences with us. He is mighty tough.

I have just spotted a positive quote of the day award in this post Sarassin, "The ever adorable Analice107 has me in great company in her own inimitable fashion." There are three award left in this category.

QUOTE OF THE DAY AWARD

Congratulations all votes are in.

This coveted award goes to an esteemed Nairalander, Sarassin for, " "The ever adorable Analice107 has me in great company in her own inimitable fashion."
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
I found this post so inspiring that I plagiarized it from the esteemed Nairalander Samsimple's post at https://www.nairaland.com/4116226/eliminating-religion-improve-world-worsen#61407980

Samsimple says soberly;

My opinion
1. Supporting Religion
Religion is the source of all laws.
I personally believe that without laws such as the Ten Commandments, the world would be manic and there would be no law or order.
Clearly, this would lead to the world becoming extinct as no one would know that they should "love thy neighbor as thyself" or never to kill.

2. Against Religion
God has no religion. God has no political party either.
Unless we learn to recognize that we are all children of God, and that we should love each other, the world will continue to run its course.

It's time to throw off the chains of the world. The golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you, in all the holy books of every religion, Love is the greatest gift we can give to one another. Love is the true religion, and the only religion of this world.
Share ur own opinion either support or be against religion

It is still early and there are now only two "Quotes Of The Day" Awards left. I am sure you all agree that Samsimple will be a deserving recipient of this award.

Right all votes are in.

QUOTE OF THE DAY goes to the esteemed nairalander, Samsimple for his worthwile contribution as follows;
"It's time to throw off the chains of the world. The golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
WHAT IS GENIUS ?

This topic made me realize that I am not in any way a genius. My English teacher once said to me that I am not fit to polish the shoes of a genius. I went home and told my father who said, "Go and be the best idiot you can be."
Ranchhoddas also reminded me of how far I was away from genius when he angrily told me that I dont know the meaning of "Deplore"
Yes he was right !

My own experience here on Nairaland has convinced me that there are genius among the many Low-Level unregistered Atheists here. Ericsunday619, Jonbellion and segunojo866's flexibility springs to my mind as a good example.

In no particular order, true genius is obvious in these Esteemed Nairalanders ; Butterflyl1on, Analice107, Vaxx, HopefulLandlord,
Ishilove, Sorextee, Seun, Pidgin2, Budaatum, Sarassin, Samsimple and more that I cant recall now. (HELP TO UPDATE FREELY)

I agree with Stephen Jay Gould when he told New Scientist: “I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent like Eistein have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.”

The idea of genius is socially constructed and not, in any meaningful sense, scientific. People speak about a “genius-level IQ,” but the IQ test measures disability and “giftedness”—not genius status—and it does so in a very imperfect and general way.
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/05/what-is-genius/

What’s more, we never speak of geniuses in terms of their IQ scores—you can assume that Leonardo da Vinci had a high IQ because of his work, but you wouldn’t assume that any random person with an equal or higher IQ could produce work of comparable quality.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ericsunday619:
am busy now sir
I have waited 5 hours for your reply. I know you wont duck this simple question.
Please be honest in your reply. "What would you think of a person that has all the privileges that you have on Nairaland, Yet he calls the one that created that benefit "An average guy"?

Or simplified, "what would you call your parents after all the hard sacrifice they did for you"?
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Due to popular demand I have been asked to post certain extracts of this shocking Block-buster post on the true story of THE WIZARD as revealed by a real life Wizard. He introduces himself “My name is Adebisi Jude Solomon. I am from Kogi State of Nigeria and I’m 43.

Look your doors, put all alarms on then read on.

This a brief extract from Part 1 of 5 of THE WIZARD

The Spirit Of Money"
“I was in the third demonic spirit level then. The fourth level was to kill my dad. That’s when my dad was involved. Immediately the incident happens, you are picked in a coma, carried to your seat and that’s when the demons give you the new assignment. But they will give you an interval, a period so that people will not be suspicious. My dad was also involved in an accident. I was to celebrate my birthday and I convinced him to travel with me. We had an accident. I went into a coma, he died. I was then given the spirit of finance – money.
“When your finances are tampered with, your joy will be lost. They want to eat your joy. Even if you are a strong Christian or powerful pastor – when your finances are tampered with, you will be affected. So I had the power to tamper with other people’s finances and cause businesses to collapse. When you see people acquire money, and they are proud – that is also the spirit of money at work.

Satan can Tamper with your Destiny:
“There are some destined children whose joy they want to terminate. Not everyone is destined. Every child has their own destiny, but some people are more powerful than others. Those are our targets. In the power of monitoring, you see such people – the glory in them. The glory is like a star. The brighter the star, the greater the destiny.
“When you have a bulb outside a compound, you will see flies and insects flying from a distance to come to the light. If the light is not hot, the insects will cover it and everywhere will be dark. But if the light has heat, the insects will die. That is exactly what happens to every destined child. When you are a Christian, you have the fire – that is the difference. So if you are not a Christian and you are a destined child, the destiny will be covered. They will not fulfil their destiny.

“We have various kinds of leaders. Some people could be leaders in their own family, liberation to their own family financially or morally – they are destined. But they can reduce him if the insects have covered his light. That is why you see some leaders, after they have climbed to the top or are in a big position – at the end of their job or tenure in their office, what have they acquired or what do they have to show for it? They can still get to that position but not achieve anything tangible because the light has been covered. The light wants to break out but it has been dampened. At the end of their tenure, ask him – what did you acquire? What is your legacy? There will be nothing to write home about.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Due to popular demand I have been asked to post certain extracts of this shocking Block-buster post on the true story of THE WIZARD as revealed by a real life Wizard. He introduces himself “My name is Adebisi Jude Solomon. I am from Kogi State of Nigeria and I’m 43.

Look your doors, put all alarms on then read on.

This a brief extract from Part 1 of 5 of THE WIZARD

The Spirit Of Money"
“I was in the third demonic spirit level then. The fourth level was to kill my dad. That’s when my dad was involved. Immediately the incident happens, you are picked in a coma, carried to your seat and that’s when the demons give you the new assignment. But they will give you an interval, a period so that people will not be suspicious. My dad was also involved in an accident. I was to celebrate my birthday and I convinced him to travel with me. We had an accident. I went into a coma, he died. I was then given the spirit of finance – money.
“When your finances are tampered with spiritually, your joy will be lost. The demons want to eat your joy. Even if you are a strong Christian or powerful pastor – when your finances are tampered with, you will be affected. So I had the power to tamper with other people’s finances and cause businesses to collapse. When you see people acquire money, and they are proud – that is also the spirit of money at work.

Satan can Tamper with your Destiny:
“There are some destined children whose joy they want to terminate. Not everyone is destined. Every child has their own destiny, but some people are more powerful than others. Those are our targets. In the power of monitoring, you see such people – the glory in them. The glory is like a star. The brighter the star, the greater the destiny.
“When you have a bulb outside a compound, you will see flies and insects flying from a distance to come to the light. If the light is not hot, the insects will cover it and everywhere will be dark. But if the light has heat, the insects will die. That is exactly what happens to every destined child. When you are a Christian, you have the fire – that is the difference. So if you are not a Christian and you are a destined child, the destiny will be covered. They will not fulfil their destiny.

“We have various kinds of leaders. Some people could be leaders in their own family, liberation to their own family financially or morally – they are destined. But they can reduce him if the insects have covered his light. That is why you see some leaders, after they have climbed to the top or are in a big position – at the end of their job or tenure in their office, what have they acquired or what do they have to show for it?

They can still get to that position but not achieve anything tangible because the light has been covered. The light wants to break out but it has been dampened. At the end of their tenure, ask him – what did you acquire? What is your legacy? There will be nothing to write home about.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Genius is many things that provoke time, says Sciencewatch.

I am now a pseudo genius and a creation of a confused Atheist. This topic is not mine, it was borrowed to me by its sly creator who is the greatest reverse Psychologist in this world. He is known here as the despicable Ericsunday619 . Because of the chaos I found myself in I decide to rip this guys topic apart by turning up the volume, let the bass beats crack the windows. He will not recognize his own topic when the party is over.

Let us expand time as the many genius Low-level Atheists will say when they plan for a longer life. I respond by saying, LETS PROVOKE !

MARTIAL ARTS - AIKIDO Part 1 of 5

There was once a very famous Aikido master in Japan who spent his whole life studying Usheba's legendary art. Although he had dedicated his whole existence to this beautiful art he had never actually had occasion to test it in a real life situation against a determined attacker, someone intent on hurting him. Being a moralistic kind of person he realised that it would be very bad karma to actually go out and pick a fight just to test his art so he was forced to wait until a suitable occasion presented itself. Naively, he longed for the day when he was attacked so that he could prove to himself that Aikido was powerful outside of the controlled walls of the dojo.

T[b]he more he trained, the more his obsession[/b] for validation grew until one day, travelling home from work on a local commuter train, a potential situation did present itself -an overtly drunk and aggressive man boarded his train and almost immediately started verbally abusing the other passengers.

'This is it,' the Aikido man thought to himself, 'this is my chance to test my art.'
He sat waiting for the abusive passenger to reach him. It was inevitable that he would: he was making his way down the carriage abusing everyone in his path. The drunk got closer and closer to the Aikido man, and the closer he got the louder and more aggressive he became. Most of the other passengers recoiled in fear of being attacked by the drunk. However, the Aikido man couldn't wait for his turn, so that he could prove to himself and everyone else, the effectiveness of his art. The drunk got closer and louder. The Aikido man made ready for the seemingly inevitable assault -he readied himself for a bloody encounter.

As the drunk was almost upon him he prepared to demonstrate his art in the ultimate arena, but before he could rise from his seat the passenger in front of him stood up and engaged the drunk jovially. 'Hey man, what's up with you? I bet you've been drinking in the bar all day, haven't you? You look like a man with problems. Here, come and sit down with me, there's no need to be abusive. No one on this train wants to fight with you.'

The Aikido man watched in awe as the passenger skillfully talked the drunken man down from his rage. Within minutes the drunk was pouring his heart out to the passenger about how his life had taken a downward turn and how he had fallen on hard times. It wasn't long before the drunk had tears streaming down his face. The Aikido man, somewhat ashamed thought to himself 'That's Aikido!'. He realised in that instant that the passenger with a comforting arm around the sobbing drunk was demonstrating Aikido, and all martial art, in it highest form.

What is the moral of this true life story ?

It is that Low-life Atheists must never drink and write - there is an Aikido master waiting to learn more from you.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ioseph:

A Crusader? Really now?

Are you really a Nigerian, or are you just a nazi troll?

Crusaders massacred millions of Muslims and Jews, and even other Christians in the Levant who were of the Nestorian branch, who were considered "heretics". They weren't protectors of the weak or saviours, they didn't have honour, they didn't "protect freedom" (they were fighting for Christian control), they were backwards savage barbarians who raped, pillaged and murdered innocent civilians, and the Western world they came from was far less advanced than that of the superior Islamic one at the time.

Where did you get that stupid picture from? Nazis-R-Us dot Com? Go drink lead.
The pic of me on that horse was taken by Reuters.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
NIGERIA, NIGERIA !!

Ask yourselves, what can I do for my country ? Not , "What can my county do for me?"

Low-Level Atheists insulting trolling and destroying the mentions of decent people uninvited provokes strange responses on Nigeria and the world,

1) A Nigerian Marketer asked, "What is printed on all African products"?
A: Untouched by human hands."

2) A Judge asked the defendant, "What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Nigerian in the road?
A: Skid marks in front of the dog.

3) A pilot asked, "Why are so many Nigerians moving to Warri?
A: They heard there were no jobs there.

4) A policewoman asked, "How do you stop five Nigerians from raping a white woman?
Throw them a book on Atheism.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Genius is many things that provoke time, says Sciencewatch.

I am now a pseudo genius and a creation of a confused Atheist. This topic is not mine, it was borrowed to me by its sly creator who is the greatest reverse Psychologist in this world. He is known here as the despicable Ericsunday619 . Because of the chaos I found myself in I decide to rip this guys topic apart by turning up the volume, let the bass beats crack the windows. He will not recognize his own topic when the party is over.

Let us expand time as the many genius Low-level Atheists will say when they plan for a longer life. I respond by saying, LETS PROVOKE !

MARTIAL ARTS - AIKIDO Part 1 of 5

There was once a very famous Aikido master in Japan who spent his whole life studying Usheba's legendary art. Although he had dedicated his whole existence to this beautiful art he had never actually had occasion to test it in a real life situation against a determined attacker, someone intent on hurting him. Being a moralistic kind of person he realised that it would be very bad karma to actually go out and pick a fight just to test his art so he was forced to wait until a suitable occasion presented itself. Naively, he longed for the day when he was attacked so that he could prove to himself that Aikido was powerful outside of the controlled walls of the dojo.

T[b]he more he trained, the more his obsession[/b] for validation grew until one day, travelling home from work on a local commuter train, a potential situation did present itself -an overtly drunk and aggressive man boarded his train and almost immediately started verbally abusing the other passengers.

'This is it,' the Aikido man thought to himself, 'this is my chance to test my art.'
He sat waiting for the abusive passenger to reach him. It was inevitable that he would: he was making his way down the carriage abusing everyone in his path. The drunk got closer and closer to the Aikido man, and the closer he got the louder and more aggressive he became. Most of the other passengers recoiled in fear of being attacked by the drunk. However, the Aikido man couldn't wait for his turn, so that he could prove to himself and everyone else, the effectiveness of his art. The drunk got closer and louder. The Aikido man made ready for the seemingly inevitable assault -he readied himself for a bloody encounter.

As the drunk was almost upon him he prepared to demonstrate his art in the ultimate arena, but before he could rise from his seat the passenger in front of him stood up and engaged the drunk jovially. 'Hey man, what's up with you? I bet you've been drinking in the bar all day, haven't you? You look like a man with problems. Here, come and sit down with me, there's no need to be abusive. No one on this train wants to fight with you.'

The Aikido man watched in awe as the passenger skillfully talked the drunken man down from his rage. Within minutes the drunk was pouring his heart out to the passenger about how his life had taken a downward turn and how he had fallen on hard times. It wasn't long before the drunk had tears streaming down his face. The Aikido man, somewhat ashamed thought to himself 'That's Aikido!'. He realised in that instant that the passenger with a comforting arm around the sobbing drunk was demonstrating Aikido, and all martial art, in it highest form.

What is the moral of this true life story ?

It is that Low-life Atheists must never drink and write - there is an Aikido master waiting to learn more from you.

MARTIAL ARTS - AIKIDO Part 2 of 5

I hear you cry, what about those who won't let you avoid, escape, dissuade, loophole, posture, the ones that not only take you to the doorway of violence but want to kick it open and enter the arena and no amount of talk or negotiation is going to stop them.

What are we to do with or to them? Well, this is where my 'non-violence' theorem becomes a little contradictory, because if we are forced into a physical response and if we do not fight back, our species is as good as dead.
I, like most, have a family to protect and I will protect by whatever means fair or foul. Because I am trying to become a better person, and because I am desperately trying to lose violence from my life, I have been struggling with the fact that, occasionally when it is unavoidable, I may still have to employ violence, if only to keep the peace.

I am constantly struggling with the fact that this still feels wrong to me, but our, survival is at stake. When I was in Warri last year I spoke to Wayne and I asked him what he thought, given the fact that we were both trying to be Christian people, I wanted to know could one ever justify the use of violence.

He told me that he believed violence was wrong, but If someone left you no other option other than to hit him, then it was their karma, it was meant to be. He said that he felt they were sent by God to be taught a lesson and he would give that lesson as gently as possible.

Some people need a poke in the eye to show them the right direction, others simply need pointing in the right direction. It is a question of having the wisdom to know when to point and when to poke. To some in society violence is a language, a way of communication - a very primitive language -but a means of discourse nonetheless.

If you don't speak to them in their own tongue, then they will not understand you. This is where the contention begins.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
THE INSANITY OF SOUTH AFRICAN PRISON GANGS:

How are they structured?
How do they operate ?

DO NOT GO TO PRISON - Part 1 of 3

While prison gangs are certainly not unique to South African Prisons, what makes them worse in South Africa is firstly the form of their operation, secondly, and more strikingly, that these gangs have a nation-wide organisation. The third defining feature of South African Prison Gangs is their historic roots. These gangs are not spontaneous cliques banding together as in a high school or a reformatory situation. They have a structure, ranking and disciplinary code that pre-dates the South African Prisons Department.

In effect there is one genealogy for the principal gangs. A number of minor gangs have come into existence, flourished and disappeared. The two predominant gangs are the 28's and 26's. Minor gangs such as Forty Thieves, Desperadoes, Spy 13, Fast Eleven, Flick Styles, Boek 30's, Shy Boys, Fast Twelve, Black Power, etc., do exist in various prisons, but in relation to the 28's and 26's they are not as significant.

The founder of the "Numbers" prison gangs is Mzoozepi who changed his name to Jan Note but called Nongoloza in the prisons,
He said; "I had a gang structure consisting of the Governor-General. I had my fighting generals on the model of the Boer war generals. The administration of my gangs justice was confined to a judge for serious cases and a magistrate for petty cases.
The medical side was entrusted to a chief doctor or inyanga. Then I had colonels, captains, and sergeants in charge of the rank and file soldiers". As will appear in Part 2 of 3, it is this structure that exists till today in the prison gangs.

HopefulLandlord, Ericsunday619, obinna58, JackBizzle, johnnydon22, jonbellion,
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Even a pseudo genius must be able to cook. Check mine out and courier me yours so I can taste it.

GENIUS CHICKEN WARRI RECIPE : Part 1 of 9

Beat eggs with milk. Add 1/2 cup grated cheese and parsley. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and roll
in bread crumbs. Lightly brown in a skillet with a bit of olive oil. Remove to a baking dish.

Over medium heat, melt butter. Add cream and milk, stirring constantly. Add cheese and parsley until it is a warm sauce. Pour sauce over chicken breasts. Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked. During the last five minutes, add a slice of mozzarella to each bread piece and allow to melt.

Nigerian ingredients:

• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 eggs
• 1 T. milk
• 1/2 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
• 1 T. parsley
• bread crumbs
• 4 slices mozzarella cheese

Make the Sauce:
• 3 T. butter
• 1/2 pt. heavy cream
• 1/2 c. milk
• 1/2 c. grated cheese
•1 T. parsley

Try this genius dish ; blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , Ken4Christ, 701ecilana , Analice107, Vaxx ,
butterflyl1on , sorextee , Sarassin , Samsimple, hopefulLandlord, Ishilove
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sarassin:

My one and only Caro mia. I'll get back to you.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

I cant believe you forgot honourable lackbizzle
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Always seeking for relevance.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
sorextee:
What will u now say to the bhuddists, Hindus, wiccans, etc. Or are u just directing this post to the peeps u mentioned below?

Those ones too, but these ones, i will recognise.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Always seeking for relevance.

Just like yahweh...he needs your prayers, your worshio, your offerings. If you dont mention yahweh daily, he feels irrelevant
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by vaxx: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sciencewatch really change this thread. Positively.... This thread deserve front page
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
vaxx:
Sciencewatch really change this thread. Positively.... This thread deserve front page
Aaaah ! Thanks for the inspiration Sir. There is only one thing a Pseudo genius desire, that is to have his favorite recipe published on front page.

Would you mind if I post my incredible recipe here it is called - Genius Baked Pork Chops
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by vaxx: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Aaaah ! Thanks for the inspiration Sir. There is only one thing a Pseudo genius desire, that is to have his favorite recipe published on front page.

Would you mind if I post my incredible recipe here it is called - Genius Baked Pork Chops
I will not mind bro. .
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
vaxx:
I will not mind bro. .

Hi Vaxx, As agreed here is your Genius Baked Pork Chops recipe. Remember to courier one chop so I can check if you got it right !

Genius Baked Pork Chops:

Ingredients:

• Pork chops (as many as needed)
• flour
• Dijon mustard
• 1 bell pepper
• 1 medium onion

Preparation steps:
Coat pork chops with mustard. Lightly dredge in flour and then brown quickly in skillet.
Place in baking dish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add thinly sliced pepper and onion over each chop.
Cover with foil and bake at 325º for 35 to 40 minutes, until chops are cooked.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by vaxx: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Hi Vaxx, As agreed here is your Genius Baked Pork Chops recipe. Remember to courier one chop so I can check if you got it right !

Genius Baked Pork Chops:

Ingredients:

• Pork chops (as many as needed)
• flour
• Dijon mustard
• 1 bell pepper
• 1 medium onion

Preparation steps:
Coat pork chops with mustard. Lightly dredge in flour and then brown quickly in skillet.
Place in baking dish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add thinly sliced pepper and onion over each chop.
Cover with foil and bake at 325º for 35 to 40 minutes, until chops are cooked.
I have not taste pork meat before...
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
vaxx:
I will not mind bro. .
Hi Vaxx, If you have a sweet tooth like me, then you should bake
this cake Pseudo Genius Apple Cake yourself. It is easy and quick I Bake and eat one cake weekly. Total addiction bro.

Pseudo Genius Apple Cake:

INgredients:

• 2 c. finely chopped raw apples
• 1/2 c. sugar
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 c. flour
• 1 t. cinnamon
• 1 t. baking soda
• 1/4 t. salt
• 1/2 c. chopped nuts
• 1 t. vanilla
• 1/2 c. raisins

Preparation:

Place apples in large mixing bowl. Add sugar, stir, and let stand for 1/2 hour. Add rest of ingredients and blend well.
Pour into 8 or 9-inch square pan. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.

This will be a very moist cake. Serve with powdered sugar sprinkled over or top each serving with a dollop
of whipped cream.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
vaxx:
I have not taste pork meat before...

Oh, apologies Sir. You can replace choose any meat you prefer. Courier me a piece for an experts opinion.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
WHAT IS GENIUS ?

This topic made me realize that I am not in any way a genius. My English teacher once said to me that I am not fit to polish the shoes of a genius. I went home and told my father who said, "Go and be the best idiot you can be."
Ranchhoddas also reminded me of how far I was away from genius when he angrily told me that I dont know the meaning of "Deplore"
Yes he was right !

Someone tried to offer me advice and said I must use the word "iplore"
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by vaxx: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Oh, apologies Sir. You can replace choose any meat you prefer. Courier me a piece for an experts opinion.
No problem bro..I love it when chicken is bake ....how I wish I can send you one....I may go for one tommorrw ...
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
A functioning lunatic would be one that can participate in daily life possibly holding down a good job or possibly only enough so that they can live with only minimal care but they have some sort of mental health problem.

I see quite a number of them on this thread. Sometimes when you talk to them they actually seem normal. But then at other times they appear to be raving mad. An example is that musiwa guy from the politics section.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by analice107: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Just like yahweh...he needs your prayers, your worshio, your offerings. If you dont mention yahweh daily, he feels irrelevant
Oh Lawwd.
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by ScienceWatch: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Shatap.
It seems you overdosed on morning water today.
Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!
Re: The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch by JackBizzle: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

This kind of dodging and avoiding answers is why modern kids are leaving christianty. They ash how one can prove God to their atheist friends online in usa. Old cows like you will say that it is the atheist that should prove god does not exist.

See what this girl is doing in church

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Qualification For Heaven / Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / What Is Assumption Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.